Chapter 22- Epilogue
383 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20 years later.

“Come on! Come on! Get up dad!!” shouted a child with blond and red hair.

“Hmmmm…no its my day off go wake up Ariel or your mom, Hina.” Said Agni.

“But mom and big sis and Koshiro are outside with Aunty Akame and Aunty Mine! Uncle Sumi and Lublub are at the ship with Aunty Jen!”

“Ugh…fine help me up.”

Hina puffs up her cheeks in anger.

“Fine!” Hina then pulls Agni’s hand until he got up on his feet. “If you don’t get ready soon mom is gonna punch you!” Hina said as she left.

“…Haaa…when did my little girl get to be so fucking violent.”

Agni got himself dressed in a colorful attire similar to that of Hawaiian shirt a black muscle shirt and some shorts. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. Agni looks himself in the mirror to find that he started to get crow’s feet.

‘Ah…I am getting old huh? I’m what 44? Nearing 45…I’m older then when I first died…time sure does fly by.’

Agni then leaves the bathroom and goes down to the stairs and walks out of his three-story home to see Leone talking with Akame, Mine and even Kurome with the kids around them.

“Agni!” shouted Akame with a tied-up hair in a Japanese attire. “It’s been forever!” she then walked up Agni and hugged him.

“Akame.” Agni hugs her back. “It’s been 7 years since I last saw you! How’s the kids? I don’t see your-“ Akame stopped Agni from further talking.

“There in Wakoku, and their doing fine.”

“Fufu! I bet my sisters kids can beat yours!” said Kurome with longer hair in a summer one piece with a puffed-up chest.

“Kurome, it’s nice to see you as well, did you also move to Wakoku?”

“A few years ago thanks to Wave’s job as captain of the Neptune Fishery!”

“And how’s….” Agni points at his neck.

“Its fine.” Kurome then moved the chocker showed him a decapitated like cut around her neck with fire coming out. “It doesn’t ache so much now but…in special occasion…you know.”

“Yeah…so Leone, Mine were Ariel and Sheele?”

“Their training over there in the woods, honestly every time they meet, they always fight.” Said Mine in a summer outfit shaking her head.

“Hehe! It’s their way of greeting each other!” said Leone in a top with breezy colorful midi skirt and sunglasses.

“Well whatever Agni can you go grab them and take them to the port, Tatsumi and the others are waiting.” Said Mine.

“Why do I gotta do it? They just gonna try and fight me.”

“Then knock them out and bring them!” shouted Mine.

“Tch…you’re not even my wife, see you little Bulat.” Agni said as he pats the little boy hiding behind Mine on the head.

“Can I come to dad!” shouted Koshiro.

“Sure.” Agni the puts him on his shoulders and begins to head off.

“Be sure not to hurt them to much!” shouted Leone.

Agni waved his hand as he left towards the woods. When Agni entered the woods, he could hear clanging and grunting.

“You girls better not have fucking injured yourselves to seriously!” shouted Agni.

“Shit it’s my dad!” said a voice.

“W-w-what do we do!” said another.

“Get the fuck out here before I beat both of your asses, Sheele your mom gave me permission to bring you back with force if needed.”

“Good luck old man!”

From both sides came two young adult women.

From the right side came out a white- and blonde-haired girl in a tank top and shorts.

“Koshiro!!” shouted Ariel.

“S-s-stop!!!” Sheele shouted trying to stop her movements.

From the left came out a light pink haired girl in an attire reminisce of what mine wore in her teens but easier to breath.

“Every time.”

Agni then held out his hands and grabbed their feet.

“How dirty, dad.” said Ariel.

“This is the part I hate.” Said Sheele as Agni then spun them around like a Bey Blade before stopping as their heads were spinning.

“Maybe next time kids.”

“Weeeee!!! Faster!!” shouted Koshiro.

“Ah crap.” Sheele and Ariel said in unison.

After spinning them into oblivion Agni then begun to drag them to port.

Throughout the town of Amaterasu, many of its citizens saw as their mayor dragging his oldest daughter and her friend down to port Vaihere. The town was originally just home to Agni and Leone but with the arrival of many of the soldiers Agni lead, it became a village but over the years it gained more people coming to live here for its climate, scenery, and specialty of Rum, then it became a town after 6 years.

The town itself gains a majority of its wealth from its exclusive importation of stuff from Wakoku, because of the vast amount of wealth Agni had to develop other villages on other nearby islands eventually making a nation in the process with its own economy and GDP. The nation itself holds no fear of losing its connection to Wakoku as it is the only nation close enough to it that it doesn’t pose a risk of death at sea but even then, Agni made sure the nation wasn’t entirely reliant on its imports and so they have several reliable sources of income Rum making is one of them.

“Hey Agni!” shouted Tatsumi wearing an outfit similar to Agni along with Lubbock, Wave, Run and Susanoo. “Did they try to fight you again!”

“Yeah! This time I only spun them around!”

“To think you two raised such violent daughters!” shouted Lubbock.

“It’s a shame she isn’t old enough to fight!” said Najenda. “Hey Ito! Wanna try fighting Ariel and Sheele!” Najenda shouted.

            Out from the ship came out a fairly handsome kid with silver hair and green eyes.

“Oh! they were having fun without me!” he then jumped down to the deck of the ship.

“He gets that from your boss.” Said Lubbock. “I’ll be sure you won’t turn her into a savage like you guys!” Lubbock then ran inside.

“Always the dotting father.” Said Agni as he let go of Ariel and Sheele. “So Wave are you gonna sail the ship?”

“Of course!” he said with a thumbs up. “Natala is reading the ship along with Remus.”

“No need to worry.” Said Run. “They are bright children!”

“I am surprised you married Chelsea.” Said Tatsumi. “You two seemed a bit to-“

“Similar.” Said Chelsea reappearing from a bird. “Well once you work with a guy for a while you get to really know them.”

“And your kid?” asked Agni.

“He’s around!” said Chelsea with her usual smile.

“He’s gonna pop out of nowhere and scare me isn’t he.” Said Tatsumi.

“A strong possibility yes.”

Agni puts down Koshiro and he went about the ship.

 

Eventually everyone arrived at the ship, Akame had the biggest smile on her face. After  years Night Raid is finally taking their trip to another country.

On the bow of the ship Akame looks at the Horizon.

“…”

“This feels like a dream, doesn’t it?” said Agni who came up next to her.

“Yes…I never thought this would happen…”

“Well a couple of years, a few kids along the way and 2 civil wars later we finally have peace.”

“…I have to thank you for coming to Wakoku, if you didn’t come, I’m sure the country would still be recovering.”

“Hmm…well I once knew of a country similar to them once long ago…you need to show them overwhelming force to get them to surrender as sad as that may be. What of the remnants of Tenrou Nation? I’m sure they still fear the “Fire God”.”

“For the most part they are all under Amateru as head priest and Yomihime as their central figure of worship as many still think she is your child.”

“Ehh…what of their capital? I did burned it to the ground killing their king and killed 4 of their commanders.”

“Still ashes but they left a statue of you there.”

“Maybe I’ll go-“

“Dinner is ready!” shouted Susanoo.

Their conversation ended there, Agni’s short tale of Wakoku will be a story for another time, for this one has come to an end.

 

So this was a story I wrote as a break for me when I was writing Wayward Cloud so not a lot of thought when into it. I did have plans to make like a sequel or something of Hinowa ga Cruch! whenever that's finished. I also had plans to do a Esdeath Route but by the time I finished this one which was Leone's Route I kinda lost interest in doing that. All in all um thank you all who read it all and I hope you found some enjoyment out of it, any criticism about this story is very, very well warranted, but this is it, no more story.

I hope one day someone will read this story and go "Dam...I can do better." and make their own story of Akame ga Kill and make it better then mines by a long shot. As for the most part my story is the only one that is purely set in the world of Akame ga Kill, all the others are multi-verse stuff. That all I have to say and again I hope those who read it found it somewhat enjoyable. See ya!

7