Extra Story 1: The Bat-Manager
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inspired by the batman, would recommend 100%

Day 126

I watched as the filth entered and exited the sacred halls and rooms of my world. They walk as if they do not know how precious being in their presence is. Fools, dressed in satin clothing, with nothing in their brains, will all die. But it does not matter. I will adhere to my oaths like a shining beacon of truth and love, whether it means I have to escort these wastes of space.

The day began with the monitoring of the 3 hallways leading to the doors. I patrolled them vigorously. In each corner I hid, awaiting the enemy until I was certain that there was none I could not abandon my search.

I took my final guard in front of the gates to heaven. The halls had been cleared. The air smelled for the scent of intruders. Everything was ready for the morning to begin.

Then the gods began to walk in.

"Good morning mandi."

"Good morning." I said, my entire body quivering inside. As if I was human, they greeted me with a smile.

Today there were many surprises.

The gods had gotten sick of playing with their consoles, so I had to travel to the nearest store to get them I new one. They must be happy!

"Well mam this is the newest console release and, to be honest, umm it's not like there are any better ones."

“I know but, I would like to see if there was any way we could get another one.”

“Just my personal opinion….but I really don’t think there is a new one? Maybe you can get some new games?

“Games?”

“Yea like this new m*rtal crombat. It just came out and was amazingly good. I would recommend it.

He was stonewalling me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him. "You maggot, you filth not worthy of breathing the same air as them, I want you to do as I say."

"Okay, jeez, lady, no need to get so hostile, here just buy this one." He pushed a red console on me. I liked it.

"Good, give me 6 of them please."

I returned to see their smiles and happiness and my heart jumped up as Matthew hugged me.

“Thank you mandi.” He said in his sultry voice. His chest moved up and down as he breathed, while his hair remained the perfect width and length. He had amazing hair. That was his thing.

“Your welcome.”

“Did you use the company card?” Anthony asked.

“No, no I would never..waste your money like that. I obviously used my own!”

“I mean you could have just asked and we woul-“

“I would never use your card Anthony, to make you waste the money for something as inexpensive as a console for every one of you, it would be like I’m poor or something, no never.”

“Okay, thanks!”

“Would it be possible…for you to sign mine?” I put on puppy eyes, they never refused when I put on my puppy eyes.

“Okay…”

They all signed mine and I thanked them. This was the reward for my sacrifice. Use their card? Then would they ever sign my console thing???

I returned to my sentry, ever-vigilant, ever-watching. There was always something to be on the watch for in this dirty world, someone ready to..steal.

At that moment I sensed a hidden aura and ran. Someone was here. I rushed through the halls, my legs moving like steam pistons, echoing each step like a thunderclap against the white walls.

I stopped violently, like a car hitting another, against the wall. The Intruder was there. I had tracked them down, the villain, the rabble, to one of the many hallways leading to the golden gates of heaven. By her looks, she was 14. Disgusting. To fall into degeneracy into such a vile existence at such a young age. I pitied her.

"What are you doing!"

She swiveled back, her face revealing her guilt. "Ah..I-I was looking for the bathroom!"

The bathroom was nowhere near here. We were in a long hallway that circled in on itself, like a snake gorging on its tail, and there was no bathroom. There would never be a bathroom. "I'm sorry, you must have gotten lost, just go that way and you should find a bathroom."

"T-thank you."

She stood there. Waiting. “Are you not going to the bathroom?” I asked, but I knew her plan. Inside I was retching. She knew that she would be able to wait for me to leave just to continue her search for the gods. Disgusting.

“Ah, yea, thanks.” She walked back.

No matter how much she tried she would forever be lost in this labyrinth of halls. It's how it was designed, to distract and discourage the many restless zombies wanting to get into…into heaven.

What a wretched existence..to try to steal the most important thing in the world, a sight, a conversation, a smell of them, may she suffer in the bowels of hell. If I could I would cut her guts out and make her watch them leave her bowels in horror. Or I would at least revoke her club membership card. It was sad that they didn’t let me do that.

Degenerates, filth scum, thieves they all fill this building like water fills the sea. Each one waiting for their moment to strike. But they will fear me. They will see me and they will fear me.

I lone man walked up to me. His eyes underlined by purple, his hair a wild mess, 'what did he want?' I thought. 'he looks evil, like satan.' I questioned him rigorously. He was suspicious. But the last time I stopped a person from going in I was reprimanded by my manager.

‘Stop trying to act like an employee, you're just a volunteer.’ If only they understood how much I was willing to sacrifice for them, for their success. This man. I didn’t like him.

0