Prologue 2:The Descent
169 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Something Changed"

"Something Happened which should have never ever happened"

"What do you mean? Speak in clear terms"  a majestic voice boomed. 

An elderly spoke, " Your Majesty something changed." the voice trembled "The fate of your Empire as well as all individuals in it is now unreadable"

The second elderly voice spoke, " Your Majesty, what Dalton said just now was absolutely correct. Something went very wrong with the order of our world, a few quadrants ago. I William, stake my name and my position as the head of the order department of the Endevine branch of the tower, to state that the situation is a true emergency, only seen once before, before the rise of the ancient demon lord Yvarhak"

"What do you suggest then" the majestic voice from before boomed.

Dalton and William looked at each other and tactically nodded. They said in unison "Your Majesty Alfred Reinherdet, we as the head of the 'Order' department and 'Oracle' department of the Endevine branch of the tower, as representatives of the tower, formally suggest for an immediate call for void grade emergency. All patrol guards are to be extra vigilant, unprotected villages be migrated to protected bastions, all civillians be denied leave from their bastions without a formal pass from Your Majesty, as well as a joint exploration and subjugation with all the kingdoms and empires of our world. All power holders should immediately assembled and sent out in the joint venture with your elite troops. We need to take actions fast in these trying times. We will join as well "

"Fine then" the voice boomed "I Alfred Reinherdet of the prestigious Reinherdet house and the ruler of  The Endevine Empire, formally approve of  your suggestions. It should be apply starting from NOW and effective till time indefinite." 

"Leader of the joint troops, Alphis, command the elite troops to join the venture in the United Quadrangle" the emperor looked towards a muscular man brimming with vitality and the aura of battles, " Branch head of the Guild Union Avos, call for the power holders to assemble immidiately and do the same" he looked at a slightly hunched old man, whose aura was no less than the muscular man. 

"Your Majesty" Alphis spoke, " The troops would take take 13 cycles to reach there" 

"Your Majesty" Avos stated, " The power holder would take atleast 11 cycles to reach the United Quadrangle. "

The emperor spoke, his voice full of urgency "We don't have time. I approve for the mass teleportation spell. Quickly call for it to commence in the hall"

"We thank Your Majesty", Alphis and Avos spoke, as they were lead away by the emperor's personal guards.

All the ruling powers of the world took action. The exploration cum subjugation joint venture continued through all explored and unexplored parts of the world, as a state of vigilance continued.

A 'Revolution fraction' passed, and soon countless 'Revolution's. As time went on, nothing was found, as the world eventually calmed down. The influence of the tower lessened as they have lost face. Mysteriously, the doors of the holy church have closed at the same time. No one from the holy church was seen in all this time. 

The event was soon forgotten after a few 'lives' went by. 

It soon became part of the history books, as time moved on

Glossary:-

Quadrant; Approx 3/4 th of an earth hour

Cycle ; the cycle of day and night. Equivalent to 4/5 th of an earth day

Revolution Fraction: 1/9 th of a  revolution

Revolution : Equivalent to 1 1/2 earth years.

United Quadrangle : The location where the world unites their fighting force in grave emergencies. It was created by the first heroic spirit Kaiser in the fight against the Ancient Demon King Yvarhak, as an assembling ground before the last fight. It is a neutral ground, where if anyone attacks another, the world itself counterattacks

The emperor doesn't supress others or care about etiquette too much as he is confident in his power

1 week for the selection of the sex of the MC. I will post another chapter after the poll is over. I might post a side story chapter (which might or might not contain light spoilers) in the meantime


What do you want the sex of the MC to be ??
  • 1) Female Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 2) Male Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) Androgynous Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 4) I am fine with anything Votes: 4 23.5%
Total voters: 17 · This poll was closed on Apr 12, 2022 03:55 AM.
3