Wooden Cards Volume One Chapter One – Colors
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[River’s fourteenth birthday]

River is a tall, blue haired boy with a leather jacket, and jeans that are too big for him. “Hey mom I’m going to the skatepark with some of my friends, we'll return in about six hours” Rivers tells his Step-Mother, “Good I plan to sleep in today.” His mother tells him with a bitter tone.

 

“There you are” Tristan says, Tristan had bright green hair and very sharp teeth, he has numerous scars on his chest which is why he never wore a shirt. “Yeah, just needed to tell my mom something before I go” Rivers gets on his skateboard and starts to ride.

 

[The skatepark]

River skates down the loops and hoops “Yo Tristan can you do a kickflip” River shouts, “Yes I can” Tristan kickflips and lands, then does a backflip “See I told ya.”

 

“Hey give it back” A little kid shouts, “No way” Blue says “Taking his deck you know the rules you lose I take your deck.”, “Rough” Tristan says shaking his head “That sort of stuff happens, I mean he was stupid enough to bet with the son of Red. Right River” Rivers not there.

 

River runs up and stares at Blue “Are you strong?” River asks, “Who's asking?” Blue says. “River’s asking that's who, I’ll bet my whole deck” River says, “Pfft alright I’ll bet this twerp’s deck” Blue had a grimace on his face he had a purple jacket and blue shirt.

 

They both sit down at a table, the table lights up.

 

Blue and Rivers both roll a dice, Blue gets four, and Rivers gets five. “I decide” Rivers says “I’ll go first”

 

“To start this game I'll use Geo-Arch. All Arch Monsters I control are now level one which means I can normally summon Arch-King” Rivers smiles and states “Arch-King can special summon one Arch-Prince from the deck. I Arch-Prince Is summoned by the effect of Arch-King I special summon one Arch-Jester now I have two monsters so I can remove them both from play and they can never return Now, I can Banish summon Arch-X, Arch-X has three hundred attack and health so I end” Rivers ends his turn.

 

“Boring” Blue says “I play Color-Blue, now I will activate the effect of Crayon Box I can draw the top five cards of my deck and special summon one Color card from my deck, and looky here I got Crayon-Red now When I have Crayon-Blue, and Crayon-Red I can Plus summon and send out Crayon-Purple from my deck, Crayon Purple has one hundred and fifty attack and seventy health, but he has a magical ability something none of your lame monsters have he can special summon one monster that was used to summon him so I’ll use Blue and now I will Plus summon Periwinkle he has two hundred attack and four hundred health and has an ability that allows him to draw three cards and special summon all the Color cards I draw Red, Green, and Yellow now lets Plus Fusion Red and Yellow to summon Orange, Orange has one hundred fifty attack and seventy health”

 

“So let's recap shall we I have Green, Orange, Periwinkle, and I summon Red due to oranges effect, I Plus summon Orange and Red to summon Color-Vermillion he has the same stats as Color-Periwinkle” Blue Laughs and then mutters the words “Attack”

 

Periwinkle attacks Arch-X, Arch-X gets destroyed. Vermillion attacks King and then Green attacks, doing seven hundred damage.

 

River claps his hands slowly “Good job you just made my job easier”, “I end” Blue says. “When an Arch- Card is sent to the graveyard I can special summon Arch-Necro from the deck then If a Banish Summon card is destroyed the material made to use it is summoned at the end of the battle turn have you noticed I haven’t normal summoned yet so I will reactivate the effect of Geo-Arch to normal summon one more monster his name is Arch-Blade, and he has three hundred attack, Noe I banish summon Necro, Prince, and Jester to send out Arch-Z if there is an Arch-X or and Arch-Y in my graveyard special summon it. If Necro is used for a Banish Summon resummon it with fifty more attack and Necro gains fifty more attack for every card in the graveyard/removed so I have King, Prince, and Jester now, Necro has two hundred more attack so now it has four hundred attack oh and just to add salt to the wound when a card is revived from the graveyard like Necro I can summon Arch-Angel he can attack directly so Yay and he can select one card to attack twice I pick Necro”

 

“Let’s do this”

 

[The End]

0