Chapter 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tamashi Kunshu:

 

It had been a year and a half since Asura had disappeared. A lot had happened since then. It was coming up on Asura and My 18th Birthday.  I had served as President of the Kulinan territories. I was confirmed as the successor to the First Great Demon Empress. However, I could not take the throne till Asura was found. Khina for his part was not allowed to have a vote on his issue or even undergo trial. Similarly, Asura’s Grandfather Emperor Dushtan Khan refused to crown another heir. We never stopped searching. The Emperor had not heard or seen anything regarding Asura apart from the countless alleged sightings. There was however, an encounter I had with Asura that I hadn’t told the emperor about. It was our first anniversary, I went to the tree where we had first talked and enjoyed our night dates. When I went up, I was surprised to find a beautifully decorated box under the tree. There was a letter and a single gold tipped black feather. The letter read:

 

Dear Tamashi,

Happy Anniversary my love. Your beauty shines at me even during these times. Please accept this gift and wear it as a token of my undying love for you. I am always with you darling. If not physically, then in spirit. 

Until we meet again, I love you my little Bunny Rabbit.

 

-Asura Khan 

I opened the box, inside, on top of a beautiful velvet covered pillow was a set of beautiful earrings, each with a beautiful ruby. Once I put it on I heard a noise behind me, there was a blur and I felt a kiss on my cheek and someone hugging me, I found myself staring at a familiar pair of red eyes. Then he pulled away, and just before he disappeared into the darkness after he whispered “Happy anniversary darling”. It was impossible to see anything but his eyes, it all happened so fast. 

 

I didn't know where he was but I was determined to find him. No matter what.

 

Dushtan Khan:

“This is the latest report we have, your majesty.” “This report is good enough. We need to investigate this lead.”. The spirits had given me guidance on how to search for Asura. But they didn't answer my most burning questions. Why did he suddenly disappear? Does it have something to do with him being the successor? Was it his own actions or the actions of nefarious actors? Whatever the case was, there was assurance he was alive. The Family records which magically kept track of every member of the House of Khan, listed him as still alive. The top intelligence agencies of the demon world couldn't turn up any direct clues but there were new leads all the time. There were multiple leads that we investigated and none had turned up anything conclusive. But the Archeological finds of the old temple had revealed a lot. We finally had an image of what the great Emperor and Empress looked like. The emperor had indeed a large striking resemblance to the boy himself. Meanwhile the empress, she wasn’t an empress at all. The picture appeared to depict the great emperor’s spouse was actually a man. The empress bore a striking resemblance to Tamashi, and he looked quite feminine, he wore the robes of a woman, but carried the sword of a king rather than a queen and in the books was referred to as a man. Tamashi herself confirmed that her predecessor was the Husband of the great emperor.

 

While I was thinking, my assistant burst into the room puffing and panting holding a piece of paper. “Your majesty! We may have just had a major breakthrough!”

 

We are heading back to weekly uploads for a while. Its great to be back after my break. 

Happy Pride Month Everyone!!!

 

Demon World map

0