Ep -1 :Beginning
128 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ep - 1 Beginning
Author note:
Hello everyone, this is my first time writing a novel. If you find any mistakes, you can write them in the comment
"..." -> This is used to show when a character is talking
'...'->This  is used to show when a person talking to himself.

Update:

I have updated the chapter and tried to write the chapter in a more formatted way as suggested by one of the readers. Thank you for the suggestion because of it  I was able to learn more

Ep - 1 Beginning 

After living for thousands of years I became friends with Yama(God of death). When I first met him I thought he was a strict god but as I  talked to him I started to understand that gods and demon gods are just like normal humans but with supernatural power.

 Gods have magic and demon gods have aura. They are both opposite in nature. The Demon god wants to live in heaven and the Gods want to destroy demon god so that they cannot enter heaven. At first, I was so scared of them for many years never came out of my cave. But because for my survival, I started killing low-level demons and angels. I had to learn both magic and aura to kill demons and angels. As the day went by I became stronger and stronger.

One time I had to fight both the demon god and the Great God both of them were pinnacles of heaven and hell. The fight went on for several days and at last, I won. After that day people of the upper realm started calling God of Destruction one who maintains the balance between heaven and hell. But I have gotten fed up with fighting everyday day and night. I want to live a peaceful life.

Now I am in my  palace talking with Yama so that he can help me in reincarnating into a new world.

“Hey Yama want to reincarnate into a new world ”

“Why do you want to reincarnate you are now a god living a luxurious life and you even defeated the Great god and demon god? ”

“It’s just I want to live a peaceful life.”

Yama was shocked. 

“What ?? god of destruction who is feared by everyone in the upper realm and the most violent being of the upper realm want to live a peaceful life. What jokes is this. ”

“Hey I did that just for survival and  you were the one who sent me Limbo”

“Now it’s my fault. So why did you beat the god of war into a pulp ?”

“Hey, he provoked me .”

“ How ?”

“He took my food from my plate.”

“So, beating a god for food is justified.”

“I didn’t only fight with god. I fought with demon lord of greed also”

“Yes I heard the story, He started fighting with you because you were flirting with his sister”

“No, I didn’t she was flirting with me.”

Yama sighs

“Okay, I understand so what will you do there? ”

“I am thinking of doing farming and cooking for living in the new world.”

“I understand you love cooking but you should know that I can only help you reincarnate, I cannot decide where you will reincarnate.Gods and demon gods cannot interfere with the lower realm”

“I know ”

“And  your power will be sealed and you only use 1% of your in the lower realm”

“What if another god or demon god tried to fight me ?”

“You will be able to fight them until they are not a higher god or demon god”

“What if they are ”

“You can unseal your power but remember do it only when it is necessary, It can disturb the stability of the world ”

“Okay, what do you want in  exchange ?”

“I am your friend that is why I am doing it ?”

Shin narrows his eyes.

“I have known you for a long time you will not even lift your finger without any benefit”

Yama cough and speaks in a low voice.

“I just want those legendary cupcakes. ”

“Okay I will make it for you but you should eat less or you will get fat.”

“Hey I am doing dieting, today is just a cheat day”

‘Was he a girl in his previous life’

“So when will I be reincarnated”

“In a few days I will help you, you should be ready that time”

“okay”

2