Bloody Restroom
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 5

       The atmosphere of the farewell ceremony in the field did not live up to expectations. The ceremony he thought would only last for half an hour ended up and lasted three hours since his meeting with Tan. 

       Mike, who had been forced to restrain himself from taking part in the speech, was now walking away from the field and the busy crowd continued their farewell song. 

       The air was so cold. Meanwhile, when he washed his hands in the toilet, luckily the heater machine was on so their toilet was warmer. The situation in the toilet is almost empty. The women's restroom is next to the men's toilet. There was hardly anyone inside the building, other than those gathered in the field. 

       However, some people still heard voices from the women's restroom next door. No, actually there was only one voice, but it was a bit faint. Even so, Mike's mind was suddenly filled with mixed feelings. He didn't understand why he was so worried, as if something was watching behind him. 

       Mike decided to get out of there quickly before it overheated from the heater. He was about to walk down the corridor, but then stopped and glanced at the toilet next door.

       The women's restroom door was half open. The wind slowly pushed the door open so wide it was punctuated by a faint knocking sound. Mike's legs were completely frozen, exposing him to a situation he would never have imagined. 

       A female student sat on the floor with a pale face. The girl's face was as white as the floor. The eyes of the two of them—Mike and the girl—were both looking at something that was above her. A layer of dark red that contrasts and flows endlessly. 

       Their mirror had turned into a waterfall of blood. 

       The red dots on the floor shook Mike's courage for a moment. It was clear he was about to collapse. However, survive with all rationality in mind. Then just as everything fell silent and empty, the female student's shrill screams of terror suddenly filled the ears across the field, sending chills down Mike's neck. 

       Mike suddenly went limp and hit the wall. He felt dizzy then looked at the far end of the corridor, the shadows of dozens of people rapidly approaching.



0