Prologue: How It All Began
904 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Kemiko Akarui, a middle school 2nd year student of Tokyo, Japan.

Young though I may be, but I had always believed that I had superpowers.

Of course, the ordinary people couldn't perceive my greatness and dubbed me a 'chuuni'. Such is their ignorance, and I can't fault them for it, for my powers are still sealed away.

In my short life of fourteen years, I've read many tomes(manga), watched the recorded truth of many worlds(anime), and read various grimoires of knowledge(LNs), eventually discovering the greatness hidden, sealed and suppressed within myself.

It is no exaggeration to say that this world revolves around me, and I wasted no second doubting my greatness.

As such, when I saw a lil'-girl-crossing-the-road-and-about-to-be-hit-by-a-truck, I was quick to enact the tested-and-proved path-to-isekai.

And just like how these plots go, I got isekai'd.

That's how my story began.


I vividly remember the feeling that I got after getting hit by truck-kun.

It is the feeling of 'liberation'. It's the feeling of getting released from bindings which I knew existed. fufu~

I also vaguely remember passing through some sort of chaotic place before finding myself in the body of a newborn baby.

And then the feeling came back again. The feeling of suppression. But this time, it is not as strong. I can tell instinctively that if I become strong enough, I can break them. So I relaxed and let my baby instincts take control.

Like that, six years passed by.


Ahem, thank you for reading~ I'll try to release a chapter a day, around 300-500 words daily. If you like this chapter, hit that favorite button below. It helps motivate me. It really does!

13