Chapter 1: My demonic beasts
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"ARGHH!!"

"Where the hell did this monsters come from!!?"

"HELP ME!!"

Screams and cry of despair rang out the place. A bunch of mercenaries were fighting monsters who suddenly appeared. The monsters consisted of  horned bears, two headed snakes, red goblins, two horned wolves and more. They all have one thing in common, they all look demonic. They number about 50 of them and the mercenaries who only had about a dozen of them was slowly getting defeated and killed.

Not far from them, people in chains watch in despair as they saw their captors getting killed. They knew they were done for once all the mercenaries died, and even if they did survive, it still doesn't change the fact that there were gonna be sold as slaves. They couldn't get away as their chains were connected to the carriage in front of them. And the horses of the carriage was already gone, taken by some mercenaries who escaped.

Tied and having no weapons, they could only wait for their deaths. Only one of them had a calm face, about 16 years old, his hair was red and so was his eyes, which was unique even in this world. His face was handsome if not for the dirt on it. 

He calmly stared at what was happening as if he wasn't afraid and there was a good reason.. he was the one who summoned those demonic beasts.

Henry just woke up suddenly in this world tied to some people. Memories flashed inside his mind and he came to the conclusion that, he was transmigrated to another world. And just like any transmigrator he was in a fantasy world and was given a cheat. 

It took him a couple hours to settle his memories. In summary, he died and transported to this body. They both have the same name of Henry. From his memory, henry from this world was a noble but was banished by his family to these lands. Henry, used to being treated as someone important, struggled living and was eventually captured by these mercenaries to be sold as a slave.

Eventually the place quieted down, all the mercenaries were killed saved for the few who escaped. Those demonic beast now turned their attention on them.

The slaves despaired and cried as they waited for their deaths, A horned bear came closer and attacked! Screams rang out but when they saw what the bear attack they were stunned. The chain connected to the carriage was destroyed. Seeing that some planned to run but since they were all connected they couldn't. 

Just as they were about to despair more the monsters turned around and left them.

Stunned they didn't move for a while until Henry said..

"Why don't we check the mercenaries for keys?" They snapped out of it and slowly checked the mercenaries bodies for keys. It wasn't long before someone found it and with it, all their chains were release. 

Henry massaged his neck after being chained for days. He contemplated what to do. In truth those demonic beast haven't really left, there were still in the area waiting for his commands. He didn't unsummon them. He still needed them. 

"What now?" Someone asked after being free. Though, without asking some have already left intending to get away from this place leaving only 6 of them here. 

"There's.. should be a village near here, why don't we try to go there?" A youth said familiar with the land. There was some hesitation in his voice. It couldn't be helped, this land was filled with mercenaries, bandits, and wars. For there to be a village, it could only mean that it was a place for bandits, or even mercenaries. In short, they aren't likely nice.

But not having anywhere else to go, they decided to just head there. Henry also chose to follow them for now. At the same time he ordered his demonic beast to follow him while keeping their distance.

The others grabbed whatever the mercenaries have and set off.

Along the way Henry opened his system.

[Henry Ford

Soul point: 11 (Fragments of souls)

Ability:

Hail of demonic beast: lvl 0(Able to open a portal to the demon world once a day allowing demon beasts to enter. The amount and strength increases with its level) 

Demonic beast allowed: 50

Demonic beast strength allowed: Below rank 1

]

That was it. It was pretty simple, putting aside his funny name, this system somehow allows him to become the demon king if he wanted to. That soul point was ominous and like exp he could get it by killing. Anyways, to level up his only ability, he needed soul points. Right now he could level it up once so, curios to what change it will bring, He put 10 soul points to his ability.

[Henry Ford

Soul point: 1

Ability:

Hail of demonic beast: lvl 1

Demonic beast allowed: 100

Demonic beast strength allowed: Below rank 1

]

'Holy cow it doubled the amount of monsters I could summon' he thought. But the strength they have was still the same. He had no idea if there was a time limit to how long can the demonic beast stay here, but he felt that there was no distance limit that he could mentally command them.

The only downside he thought was that he couldn't opened up a portal more than fifty meters away from him.

After about a hour or two of walking and just when he was about to call a beast for him to ride on.

Arrows whistled the air and hit one of the slaves foot.

 

 

Heyyaa this is my second novel published here on scribblehub. Unlike my other novel, I am determined to make this a fast op novel so I won't be able to properly flesh out characters aside from the mc and but I'll make sure the world building is okay. Oh and just like my name, I'm only doing this casually, like as a hobby or because I had free time so don't expect consistent updates. Anyways hope you love the story ~~~

0