Empire of “Eden Lycidas”
81 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bird's were lightly chirping in Ithil garden.  As wind from west was flowing fairly. Ethereal beauty of Ithil rose garden started to bloom. 

June : " Well, as you say the ml "

System : " Sir,Warlord Leon carlie Noel Leonidas is the ml you may know. Brother of Reneesmey Alexis Leonidas."

June shivered in fear , when he heard the name.

June : "That guy murdered his adopted sister? Didn't he betrayed the Royal family & his ancestors ? "

System : "I'm sorry,  You miscalculated.  He was special among the Royal's & Dukes .  Rurik Slavik Stainslav-Vadim , the  emperor of Eden Lycidas specially favored him .  You might know ,  Eden Lycidas empire depended on '  Cathal Knights'  founded by Lord Joel Leonidas ,   ancestor of Leonidas family  .  ' Cathal Knights ' was established to defend the empire & borderline .  Cathal was the title bestowed on Lord Joel as he defeated northern army of  ' jiayi  biansha ' by  his Royal highness Harold .  Leonidas family member's  have a better companionship with the Emperor than others .  But they also have many enemies in Royal family. Many family can't stand their relationship for envy . Furthermore ,  Stainslav- Vadim  royal family's emperor's has always supported  'Cathal Knights'  army. After all , it's the influential army power of emperor.  Former emperor was Lord Joel's close ally & friend .  Lord Joel promised  his  fellow country-folk & the emperor to protect the border of empire. Lord Joel believed in dignity & loyalty."

June :  " you talk a lot . Can you give  a summary?  So, Leonidas family has been guarding the empire since then.

System : '' Yes, but  Cathal Knights name was dissolved long ago.  Due to their supremacy in army power in this day and age , they are Known as defender Knight's of empire by common-folk.''  

June : " Ah, So empire depends on Leonidas,  berserk ml with tragic past, mother with mental illness, father is a hero, MC the lead lady and love interest is a beautiful assassin with hidden nice malicious killing intent , ancestor's are ally to emperor,villain & villainesse ,enemy's schemes, betrayal and me the beloved adopted daughter of ml's parent's is a reason for his envy & hatred .  At the ending, i ended up being mercilessly murdered by the ml.   Why me god ! stuck in this paranormal Gothic fantasy? wasn't there anything else for me to transmigrate. I would rather change my role as a tramp ."

System : " Why worry? You have the most suited role."

As June kept talking with system in his mind, Suddenly Irish came. She was a women , who would age near forty.But her black formal dress

suited her nicely.

Irish : " My lady, It has been an hour since you are sitting here.Lady your health isn't good ,is it? Should i call a doctor?"

System :" Sir,after seeing you act awkwardly . She might have thought you went crazy. How caring she is !"

June : "......"

Irish :  My lady, why are you so thoughtful today.

June :" Irish people changes from time to time or day by day. It 's fine with my health."

Irish : " My lady, your aunt Duchess Beaufort is here.  She is in waiting to meet you."

June :  " Oh, O Key. I will meet her.Let's go Irish,shall we? "

Irish : " Yes, my lady."

System : " For your knowledge, Layla Isabelle Emily Beaufort.  Duchess of Beaufort.Maternal-aunt of Renee & Leon.  You call her Layla annie. She is the successor of Beaufort family along with her little brother Beau Robert Alex Beaufort. Sir. Beau  is your Maternal- uncle . They are your adopted mother's family."

June : "Gross , she adopted me for what?"

As they reached  the guest room, a women in elegant silver- black gown.Her hair was deep black.Matched snow -white skin with her sister's.She was wearing masquerade Venetian Half-Face Phantom & Metal - Ivory & Silver face mask  & matched gloves  up-to elbow. except her eyes were peach-black.

As June went further, she gave her a lovely smile.

Duchess Beaufort : " Oh, my what a lovely lady ! Come , sit here, Renee."

 Awkwardly as June approaches near her , he gave her a smile & shouted.

June:"  Hello! Layla annie. Welcome."

 

Duchess Beaufort : "Little Renee , You look lovely & exceptional in light blue. That matches you caramel skin color.  Honey, you are so cute.Your behavior changed a lot ! "

June couldn't help but give a smile.

June:  " Thank you , annie."

 

2