6. Eva
98 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a few days since I was brought to this place. I don't where this place is and where my fate lies. I haven't even gone out of this room even once.

Every day I sleep in bed awaiting the return of the beautiful lady who by no fail comes here regularly in the morning.

Also, there are some weird things in this room. Like these floating orbs. They go from bright sunny to a bluish color then again to bright color. I think they are mimicking the day and night. Bright sunny for day and bluish for the night. And accordingly, I know the time.

...

My every morning starts with sucking the beautiful lady's finger and I feel full and strong for the rest of the day. Now I am even beginning to wonder whether that airy thing is 'Qi' or another type of energy. I also don't know whether consuming this type of energy is good or bad for a child. Well, I don't think she saved me just to kill me in another way, right?

'There's no way she would do something like that. I must be overthinking. After all, she is beautiful. So, she should be kind... I hope.'

...

Well, I am not very bored in this room. There are three maids living together with me all day. They are responsible for me here. And they are all beautiful. Well, not as beautiful as the finger lady but what more could I ask? If I had a girlfriend as beautiful as them on the Earth. I would have been so proud that my pride could have moved mountains and split stars.

Anyways, not all the women here are beautiful. Always during afternoon period, a young girl would come here. All the maids seemed to respect her very much. She is not very beautiful but she so much pleasant to look at. Also, she likes to play with me. Maybe because I am an infant right now, I seemed to like playing very much...or is it because I am playing with an opposite gender, hmm...?

...

Eva is Ela's cousin. Three days ago, when she came to visit Ela, she found that there is a new young master in the house. It was pretty surprising for her that her clan got a young master for the first time since its creation. Anyway, she isn't worried. Afterall, who can trick Ela within the mortal domain. Also, the new young master is a child who can't even think properly. So, there is no problem of him playing any tricks.

Anyway, she got curious and went to check on the new young master. At first, she simply wanted to see how the new young master looks like but then something unexpected happened.

...

In the room, Eva saw a sleeping child. Even though the child was not so special, she didn't judge him by only seeing the cover. Afterall, the child is still an infant. Who knows what his content will be when he grows up.

...

Seeing the sleeping face of the child, she wanted to pinch his cheek. So, she followed her heart. But when she touched the baby boy, her cultivation went haywire like someone was forcefully controlling her life accumulation of cultivation. She wanted to take the control back, but to no avail. She was frightened. If nothing was done, she may suffer from cultivation deviation. But she also couldn't ask for help as she could not move a muscle. All she could do was to stand there in fear and trepidation.

The Qi routes in her body were changing.

...

There are different kinds cultivation manuals in this world. According to different cultivation manuals, you can develop different Qi routes in your body. Different cultivation manuals require different sets of meridian channels to work together and control the flow of Qi in the body orderly in a certain way. This path of meridian where Qi flows is known as Qi routes.

If a Qi route suddenly changes without any cultivation manual or any guidelines to follow then it may lead to disastrous loss. If nothing happened then it's fine. But if something happened it may lead to tearing of meridian or in worse cases, 'death'. So, cultivation deviation is a very frightening thing that all cultivators try their best to avoid.

...

Seeing that her key routes has been changing for a long time in an order she couldn't understand, she lost hope. Now, she is just waiting for the consequences. It went for about ten minutes. Thankfully the maids had excused themselves so they didn't see her awkward position.

After ten minutes Eva got her freedom back. She hurriedly checked her body. She found that nothing had happened. She breathed out a sigh of relief. Then she went on to check her cultivation. When she started to actively move Qi, it suddenly went through the new Qi routes. Eva became deeply afraid that something unfavorable might happen but the next thing that happened blew her mind. She realized that the speed of circulation of the Qi in her body has increased about four times. She hurriedly tried to absorb Qi to maintain balance. Again, something amazing occurred. Her absorption rate had increased by about two times. For a while, she thought she was in a dream.

Then she suddenly sensed a movement. She looked down and smiled. She had thought of all possible things that led to her change. Finally, it led her to the baby boy.

She looked at the baby fondly and began to play with him. The more she played with the baby, the more she liked him. After a while, the baby fell asleep. Eva then kissed the baby's forehead.

"Thank you and good night."

...

Today Eva was very happy. One must know she is a cultivation genius and is very famous in the sect she belongs to. So, she is using two of the best cultivation manuals in this world. She was already a heaven-favored daughter and now due to a sudden boost, who knows how strong she has become.

She also experienced deep fear today. She experienced unknown...she experienced of losing control... and finally she experienced how it felt to lose hope.

This experience may not bring any immediate change in her cultivation but once she calms down, she will be more accommodative in harsher situations of life.

5