Chapter 5: Magical Semen and Flesh Wounds
768 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyra turned to Jovi and put a hand on her friend’s cheek. She tilted her head and leaned forward, kissing Jovi softly on the lips. This seemed to surprise Jovi. Lyra had never touched her like this before, but seeing the sudden twitch in the Archons relatively limp cock, she went with it and kissed the fire-kin back. Jovi grabbed Lyra’s face and slid her tongue inside her mouth. Lyra responded by sliding her lips up and down Jovi’s tongue, occasionally teasing the tip of it with her own. 

When Lyra saw that Rolo was looking the other way, staring at a wall and muttering something under his breath, she touched his cheek and turned his face towards them. When Rolo closed his eyes, Lyra kissed the man, thrusting her own tongue into his mouth. 

Rolo’s eyes shot open at that, and he turned his head away from Lyra’s embrace. No matter. It wasn’t his face she ultimately needed to focus on anyway. 

Lyra stepped back and slowly slid her torn up dress off her body, letting it fall to the ground in a silent heap. She was completely naked underneath. Hollers, hoots, and table pounding came from the peanut gallery behind her. Lyra helped Jovi relieve herself of her own dress, after which they embraced again, this time pressing their bare breasts together. One of Jovi’s nipples squirted a line of pure water onto Lyra’s shoulder. Lyra followed the trail of water back to its source with a finger and squeezed her friend’s chest. More water sprang forth from the plump, brown bosom, bathing Lyra’s face and neck. This got even a louder applause from the audience. 

Despite his obvious efforts, The archon’s cock was rising. He seemed to be repeating some sort of mind over matter mantra, but it was no match for Lyra and Jovi. Especially when Lyra began sucking on the dryad’s tits, which he saw out of his peripheral vision because he was definitely not watching the show. Not directly anyway. 

Lyra, with her cheeks puffed out full of water, turned back to Rolo, and let the water spill out of her, all down the front of his chest. Afterwards, she began to kiss the trail of wetness, starting at his sternum, then moving south. Jovi stepped behind her and gathered the elf’s hair into a pony, which she held for the girl, anticipating Lyra’s next move. Just as Lyra got down on her knees, Jovi bit Rolo’s bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth. 

Lyra came face to head with the Archon’s cock. It was a little more than half erect at this point. Rolo had really been fighting the good fight, but when Lyra placed her warm, wet lips over the archon’s tip, the archon seemed to give up entirely. He pull his face away from Jovi’s incessant kissing and looked down at her to find her staring up at him. With a mouth full of cock, she gave him a wink, and slid her lips all the way to the base of his shaft. 

Rolo shuddered. Why did it have to feel so good right up until … until that moment? Why? Why? Why?

Rolo could feel the tip of his dick pressed against the back of Lyra’s throat. Did the girl not possess a gag reflex? His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his whole body twitched when he felt Lyra’s tongue undulating around the belly of his cock. As she slowly pulled out, Jovi knelt down to join her. 

Jovi kissed Lyra, but this time Rolo’s cock was caught in the middle. Facing each other, they tongue-played with the now fully erect poll occasionally dipping underneath to fondle a ball or two. 

Jovi sat up straight and tilted the cock straight up so that it would slip right into her cleavage. She squeezed her tits together, spraying every which way as she slid the cock up and down between her breasts. Lyra pressed her own breasts against Jovi’s and followed her movements, up and down, up and down, watching the tip of the cock pop up and out of their collective cleavage then slide back in. It reminded her of a pet turtle she used to have. 

The cheers from the back had turned into quiet moans as Lyra noticed that a good majority of horn goblins were now jerking off to their presentation. At least they’re staying in their seats, she thought. 

She looked up at Rolo’s face. Never before had she seen an expression so conflicted. Worry, pleasure, dread, desire … she caught glimpses of both extremes as his face contorted this way and that. But he wasn’t hurting yet, so she needed to up her game. 

Lyra stood up, pulling Jovi to her feet as well. Then she turned her plump ass towards Rolo and pressed it against his crotch. His cock naturally slid up between her crack, and was definitely wet enough not to drag. Rolo made a pitiful moaning sound as Lyra gyrated her ass cheeks, pressing herself against him. Then Jovi reached over Lyra’s back pulling her forward, grabbed the archon’s shaft, and tilted it down. Against his better judgment, Rolo looked down to find Lyra’s hand between her legs, spreading her pussy lips, ready to receive him. Jovi helped Lyra slowly slide onto the archon’s cock until the phallic member had disappeared entirely inside of her. 

At that moment, the castle rumbled again, then settled. Everyone paused to assess, shrugs were shared all around, and the extraction process continued. 

Lyra lifted herself, pressing her back into Rolo’s chest, still his cock in her possession. She reached her arms around the back of Rolo’s neck pulling his face down into her shoulder. She wrapped one of her feet around the archon’s calf muscle, then did the same with her other foot. Then, with her arms, slid herself up off the archon’s cock … almost. The tip of it remained inside, but the belly of the cock was revealed. 

Jovi took this opportunity to slide her tongue up along the archon’s exposed cock, then down again as Lyra's pussy consumed it whole once again. 

Lyra slid up and down a few more times before losing her strength to gravity, and stumbling to the ground. Rolo’s cock made a slurping sound as it popped out of Lyra’s guts. Now it was Jovi’s turn to take the archon inside of her. Being incredibly flexible and limber, the dryad faced the archon, locked her fingers behind his neck, then placed a foot flat against the wall directly under his armpit. With a little hop, she managed to get the other foot into place under his other armpit. 

Lyra quickly grabbed the archon’s cock and angled the tip slightly down so that Jovi could easily slip it inside of her, which she did over and over and over again—pounding herself against the archon, pulling the boy’s neck into an awkward and painful position. 

Lyra watched in awe of her friend’s mobility and stamina as she pounded the boy into the wall. Rolo had remained nearly silent up until this point. Now he was squealing and hissing and making all kinds of uncouth noises. Lyra could usually tell from subtle cues, both physical and verbal, when a male was about to blow his load, and while Rolo was starting to exhibit some of these signs, it was a bit … different. For one, she’d never seen a man start to bleed from his eyes, and two, it seemed to her that every vein in the boy’s body had doubled in girth under the skin. 

Without warning, Jovi jumped off the wall, landing like a cat on her feet. She grabbed the cock and slapped her cheek with it. Then started violently stroking it. 

“Come on, come on, I want you to cum for me,” she feigned encouragingly. She kissed the base of his coco as she stroked the head faster, faster. “Oh, I want to see your cock explode,” said Jovi. 

That kind of dirty talk was helpful to speed the process along sometimes, Lyra knew, especially if the cock in question seemed to be stalling. Which Rolo was definitely attempting to do. 

“Get the flask,” Jovi said, pointing between Lyra’s legs. Lyra spun around, picked it up, and fell to her knees beside her friend. She watched as Jovi bit her lip, dealing with the increasing strain of an aching forearm. Lyra grabbed Rolo’s testicles and gave them a soft tug. The boy lifted his head and squeaked, every vein in his neck visible. Then she slid her fingers behind his balls and began to rub his taint. 

That seemed to be the magic button. The instant she pressed that spot, Rolo began to convulse. Blood seeped from his ears, his nose, his eyes. Ever part of him shook violently. His eyes and mouth were locked unnaturally open, his pupils lost somewhere in the back of his head. 

As Lyra, still on her knees, adjusted the flask to catch the cum, a wave of glowing white semen burst forth. Jovi let go, her arm totally exhausted, and Rolo pumped another stream into the flask. Lyra took over, milking the cock with her free hand. The aroma of sweet fruit filled the air, as Rolo’s testicles clenched, clenched, and clenched, sending the entirety of his load through his throbbing dick. 

After it was done, the archon fell limp with a sigh, blood dripping from every orifice on his body. There were a few grunts from the audience as a few horn goblins decided to also cum at that very moment, splattering the stone floor. 

The physicar hurried over and took the nearly overflowing flask from Lyra. After he set it down on his wheeled-cart he lifted the archon’s head, checking his pupils, his pulse, and his breathing. 

“Hmm,” said the old horn goblin. “Out cold but still alive, it seems. A strong one, this is.”

“Well, give it here,” yelled a horn goblin. 

“Yeah, forget the bird. We want the juice,” called another. 

Kob nodded his head, then acquiesced. One by one, he dipped his fingers into the flask and rubbed the sticky, glowing contents into the wound on each forearm. And one by one each horn goblin seemed to slip into a blissful sleep, slumping over in their chairs or falling face first into their half finished breakfast. Moans of pleasure filled the room as each wound instantly healed. 

It was at this moment that something sparked inside of Lyra. An idea, an opportunity. Just as the physicar lathered a heavy load onto the final recipient, the old king himself, Lyra carefully made her way to the cart where she picked up a knife the physicar has used to slit the forearms. 

Just as the king slumped forward, a blissful smile on his face, Lyra ran towards the physicar and stabbed the horn goblin in the back. It slid in next to the spine easily, with no resistance at all. And it made a wet, fleshy pop as Lyra pulled it free. Lyra heard Jovi gasp as the physicar hobbled around in a circle to look at her, a perplexed look on his face. He fell to his knees and looked up at her, blinking, his mouth gaping open and closed, open and closed. When Lyra took a step backward, the old goblin fell flat on his face with a thud, spilling the remaining contents of the flask all over the stone floor. 

For a Moment, Lyra and Jovi simply stared at each other. Both of their eyes wide, both in a state of shock. None of the other horn goblins seemed to notice what had just happened. All of them still lost in the strange euphoric trance. 

Without a word, Lyra turned back toward the king, and with one swift stroke, slit the old bastard's throat. He never stopped smiling as the light left his eyes.

Without hesitation, Lyra turned to the horn goblin beside the king—more than likely a son—and stabbed him in the eye to the hilt. Blood sprayed up at Lyra, peppering her face, but it did not deter her. She pulled the knife free and moved onto the next, then the next until the only horn goblin left in the room was the Warden. 

She looked at him for a moment, desperately trying to make eye contact. He was slumped over sideways in his chair, the fat around his midsection being the only thing keeping him from completely falling over. She was about to stab the bastard through the face when she had a better idea. Instead, she grabbed him by the leather armor and pulled him to the ground. He hit hard, and moaned twisting with pleasure onto his back. 

“What are you doing?” said Jovi, who’d remained uncharacteristically silent throughout this massacre. 

“I’m letting him live,” said Lyra. 

“Why? No.”

Lyra didn’t have to tear open the horn goblin’s trousers to get to his cock, it was already hanging from the hole in his crotch. 

“I want him to always remember me, to remember this moment,” said Lyra as she pulled the cock taut with one hand and began to saw with the other. A twisted and confused look glossed over the Warden’s face as Lyra pulled the cock off the body with a final snap of the skin. Then she took two fingers, pried his jaw open, and shoved the egg-snapped prick inside. 

When Lyra looked up at Jovi, she was looking away, shaking her head. 

Lyra stood up and walked over to Rolo, and placed the blade against the unconscious man’s throat. 

“Wait, Lyra, no,” said Jovi. 

“Why? Give me one good reason.”

“Think about it. He still may be our only way back to High Dawn.”

“No, we can hurry out the gates, we can go right now.”

“Too many soldiers, Lyra. Sweet flame, please think it through. I want to punish him just as much as you do but—”

“His wing is broken, he can’t fly us anywhere. Wait, the cum. Collect some—”

“It doesn’t work on archons, my sweet. Please take the knife off the boy’s throat. Please, Lyra. There. There we go, okay. Yes. Now give me the knife.”

“Why?”

“We’re going to cut him free. Clear the contents of that wheeled-cart, we’re going to use that to get him out of here. Pull one of those tablecloths, we’ll use that to cover the body,” said Jovi as she slashed through the cord attached to Rolo’s right wrist. “And start stripping a corps.”

“Stripping a … oh, right,” said Lyra, catching on. If they wanted to escape, the first thing they had to do was dress the part. 

11