Chapter 9: A Struggle in the Woods
571 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rolo let out a “nope,” and seemed to instinctively flap his wings—or wing—to get away, sending a gust of wind in all directions. The archon was obviously used to getting out of sticky situations like these with a quick and vertical exit. He seemed to have a startling, “oh … right,” moment a second later and decided instead to turn and run for the trees instead. 

The horn goblin lifted his gun, grunted, and fired at the sprinting archon. Just as he pulled the trigger, Jovi jumped up and shouted, “No!” 

Ice ran down Lyra’s spine and her eyes went wide as she watched Jovi stumble back, put a hand over her chest, then fall backwards. The fire-kin screamed, or tried to, but her lungs weren’t currently capable of sucking or expelling air. 

A tiny, squeaky cry to her left pulled Lyra’s attention away from Jovi. One of the honey fae lay sprawled out on the ground between herself and the dryad. Or at least half of a fae did. 

Lyra, being distracted by the gun and the goblin, hadn’t even noticed the swarm of honey Fae buzzing around outside until now. Apparently, one had been flying too close to the hole of the barrel when the gun went off. 

Nine or ten honey fae zoomed down to their dismembered fellow, squealing and hissing in a launguge Lyra didn’t understand. It was obvious they were all irate, however. That much was quite clear. And the anger accelerated quickly into an all out, collective rage as the injured Fae let out its last breath in a dramatic display of finality. 

A hushed moment passed as the honey fae all slowly turned in unison toward the horn goblin, who’s gun and cock were now slowly drooping. Long, deadly-looking stingers suddenly protruded out of each and every plump, little Fae ass. A screeching war cry bellowed from the group, and they launched off the ground. The horn goblin’s eyes went wide. He dropped the gun, turned, and ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction. He didn’t make it very far. 

Lyra crawled over to Jovi. The dryad was on her back, watery blood pooling over her neck and left shoulder. There was so much blood, in fact, it took Lyra a moment to determine the location of the actual wound, which was through the dryad’s left collar bone just above her heart. At least it wasn’t through the heart. That was a blessing, at least. 

“No, no, no, Jovi,” cried Lyra, pressing her hands over the wound. “Please no—gods no. I can’t … I don’t know how …” Her words drifted as Jovi struggled to say something. Lyra put her ear to Jovi’s mouth. 

“Ar … con … heal …” 

The rest was unintelligible mumbling as blood dripped from the dryad’s lips, but Lyra got the message and her eyes widened in realization. Of course, the archon. The fucking archon! Lyra looked up. Where was he? Where’d that cowardly little bitch run off to—there he was! 

“Rolo!” screamed Lyra. “Get your ass over here right now!”

Rolo popped his head out from behind the tree, a tree that did very little to conceal his awkward, broken wing. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, scanning the area for any further threats. 

“Rolo!” screamed Lyra again, pressing even harder into Jovi’s wound. 

Rolo cringed, then hurried back to the women, careful not to step on any rocks or broken sticks, being barefoot and all. 

“You have to cum on her,” Lyra said. “You need to—”

“No,” said Rolo, in defiance, shaking his head. “Uh huh, no, I can’t. I’m not … I just—”

Lyra got to her feet so fast it startled Rolo. He took a step back, stepped on the feathers of his limp wing, and fell on his ass. For a moment, Lyra looked as if she was going to jump on Rolo. Instead, she turned, hustled over to the black powder rifle, picked it up, and pointed it at the golden haired man. 

Something Lyra noticed about this particular gun, when it was being pointed in her own face, was that not only was it double barreled, but each barrel had its own independent powder port and cocking mechanism. That meant this gun was capable of firing two shots back to back. Whether or not the second barrel was loaded or not, Lyra wasn’t sure. But it didn’t matter anyway. Once she explained the two-shot feature to Rolo, he didn’t need anymore convincing. 

“Get on her,” said Lyra. “Hurry!”

The archon tore the sheet free of his waist and promptly straddled Jovi’s own waist. He stared down for a moment, both at his limp cock and the struggling dryad. He swallowed then shook his head. 

“This is … uh. Oh gods. Uh. That’s a lot of blood.” He cleared his throat. “I might need some help getting, you know, hard. This isn’t necessarily a very tantalizing—”

“Oh, for the love of the gods, pull off her armor and hump her tits. Do what you have to do!” Lyra scoffed, shaking the gun. “Just fucking do it already!”

Rolo let out a sigh and looked back down at Jovi. Her eyes were starting to roll into the back of her head, her breathing becoming ragged. 

“Hurry,” shouted Lyra. 

Rolo unstrapped Jovi’s chest armor exposing the dryad’s massive breasts. Rolo slid his limp cock between them then pressed them together. Water sprayed out of one as he began to thrust. He pumped over and over, but still his penis remained soft. 

“What’s wrong?” screamed Lyra. “Cum already. Come on!”

“I’m trying,” said Rolo.

“We’ll try harder!”

“Lyra, I’ve literally been training my entire adult life to avoid cumming. It’s not as easy as—”

“Shut the fuck up and fuck the dryad, you piece of shit!” Lyra was shaking now. She could feel her fingers going numb from squeezing the gun so hard. Hot tears welled up behind her eyes, and at that moment she knew what she needed to do. As much as she hated it. 

With the gun under one arm, she unstrapped the belt holding up her trousers. Then she slid them down to her ankles. She turned around, her thick pale cheeks exposed. She spread her legs and bent over, revealing her labia. With the hand not holding the gun, she slid a hand through flame colored pubic hair, then grabbed herself. With two fingers, she opened up her lips, divulging her sweet pink innards. 

“That’s cute and all, but I’ll need something a little more than a strip tease if this is going to work,” said Rolo. “No offense. With all this watery blood I can’t feel a thing.”

Rolo looked down at Jovi. For a moment he looked as if he was going to puke. When he looked back up at Lyra, she was on her hands and knees, her ass only a few paces away now. 

“Fuck me then,” said Lyra, scooting back towards him until her stomach was over Jovi’s face. “Hurry, stick it in me!”

Rolo groaned and whimpered, but complied. With a slurping pop, he pulled his cock out of Jovi’s cleavage and shoved the tip into Lyra’s cunt. As he grabbed her waist, she arched her back, pressing herself against him, pulling him in. He pulled out, solid as a rock now, then kept on thrusting. . 

Jovi’s breathing was getting more and more shallow. Lyra kept her head down, eyes on her friend underneath her. 

“Come on, come on, fuck me. Fucking cum!” shouted Lyra. 

“Rolo pounded her, over and over and over, grunting and moaning. “I’m trying, I’m … fucking … try—”

“Well. Try. Har … der!” 

“It’s too … wet, too … loose!”

Lyra shoved her ass back into Rolo, over and over. The sound of her cheeks slamming into him was almost as loud as a hand clap. 

“Put it in my ass,” said Lyra, leaning forward, sliding off his cock with a slurpy “thwap”.

“What?”

“Ram it in my ass. It’s much tighter. Do it fast. Do it hard!”

Rolo leaned back to angle his penis. He watched Lyra’s pink little pucker clench and relax before he pressed his tip against it. Then, grabbing her waist again, he shoved his entire shaft inside of her with one brutal thrust. 

Lyra screamed. Her muscles instinctively locked up, arching her back and rearing her head back. Her legs and arms shook violently. She grabbed a handful of grass with one hand and squeezed the barrel of the gun with the other. 

Rolo pulled out, stuck it right back in. This time her arms gave out and she collapsed. Her face fell to the grass, her chin touching the top of Jovi’s head. 

Rolo pulled her waist up and fucked her once more, twice more, thrice again, and then started to slow. Lyra wrenched her neck around to find Rolo starting to bleed from his eyes. His body was going ridged, weak. As much as it hurt, she shoved her ass back at Rolo, clenching as hard as she could around his cock. She did it again and again until the Archon began to convulse.

Quickly, Lyra pulled herself off, swung around to the side, and took hold of Rolo’s shaft. She gave him a few helpful hand pumps to get the winged man finally over the threshold. Rolo’s entire body arched as hot, glowing cum shot out, splattering the bloody dryad. Lyra aimed the head to spray towards the wound as best she could, but with how violently Rolo was shaking, it was nearly impossible to hit the target. 

A line of cum splooged onto Jovi’s face, right over her lips and nose and between her eyes. Another line split in mid-air, covering the dryad’s tits. Another flew off into the grass.

Once he was finished, the archon fell to the side, out cold. Lyra gathered as much cum as she could and pushed it towards the wound. 

“Please oh please!” said Lyra. “Come on Jovi. Come on, honey. Please don’t leave me. I need you. I can’t … I don’t know … I just …” Her words drifted into silence as Jovi stopped breathing. Lyra blinked, then her eyes went wide. “No, no, no, this is supposed to work. This is supposed to—come on, Jovi! Please, for the love of all the gods, wake up!” She patted Jovi’s cold face, she patted it harder. She shook the dryad’s shoulders and screamed in her face. She tried rubbing the cum deeper into the wound, but it wasn’t having an effect. 

Lyra took Jovi’s head into her arms and squeezed. For the first time in a long time, she cried. Tears burst out of her, stinging her eyes, dripping onto Jovi’s face. 

Lyra pulled her friend’s head into her chest. Her body convulsed as she began to silently sob. The only other sound in the whole forest seemed to be the honey fae, who were still sticking the corpse of the horn goblin not more than fifty paces away. 

Suddenly, Jovi gasped

8