Chapter 3
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was at a strange dining table. I was eating silently well Peter sat next to me doing the same. His parents were across from us chatting away about some government thing. The mother kept giving me side glances as she talked. The father never even looked at me. Peter reached over and took my hand. He smiled shyly.

"So . . . what's your name?" The mother finally stopped talking to the father and asked me.

"E-Ethan." I stuttered and looked back down at my food nervously.

"Ethan? Hm . . . and how many times have you and my son . . ." 

"Once." Peter shifted closer to me, "But soon twice."

The mother pressed her lips together, "Alright."

"What did she mean? And what did you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see." Peter grinned and kept eating.


At the end of the meal, butlers came and took our plates. Peter's mother went up to him with his father and I heard them talking from behind a corner.

"Sweetie, we'll be leaving for a trip for three weeks. Be good."

I heard and door open then close and a car drive away. Peter went up to me from behind,

"Snooping huh?"

I jumped and Peter laughed. He spun me around and kissed me. His tongue drove into my mouth and hooked onto mine. We kissed until we couldn't breathe. He picked me up and started kissing me again as he headed into a living room. He closed the door and curtains. We both fell on the couch. He rubbed my chest and licked my ear. He put his hand on my back and rubbed. He kept licking my ear until I moaned. He kissed me again and I clamped my teeth together to keep from him taking hold of my tongue. He managed to pass them and hooked onto my tongue. I pulled away and breathed in deeply. Peter pulled me back and began playing with my nipples. 

"D-don't-" He suddenly began licking them and sucking. 

"O-oh! Yeah! So comfortable . . . Mmmm"

He pulled at my shirt and unbuttoned it and went back to kissing me. He took off my shirt and went back to my nipples. My dick began to swell. I unzipped my pants and began playing with my dick just to please it. Peter saw this and began rubbing my dick. He crouched down and began to spread his tongue all over it. A goo released from it. I shivered in pleasure. Peter pulled off his pants and boxers and spun me on my chest. He thrust his dick inside me. He came out and went back in over and over again. I moaned loudly. 

"Faster!"

He obeyed my command.  Soon he was kissing me all over and rubbing me all in wanted places. The goo was now everywhere. Sprayed on our chests, dicks, asses and faces. I crawled over next to Peter. Both of us were exhausted. I put a leg around him and an arm. I kissed his cheek and leaned against his shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with my clothes on the floor and hugging a naked man.

*Author's note: Soo hot. I'm jealous of them*

 

2