Ingots and Bulletin Board #1
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Here is a bulletin board chapter. I am using internet slang that has been popular in the year of writing (2015).

Even though it was late on a weekday evening, there were still many players. And here and there, there seemed to be a player with a small summoned beast.

It's encouraging to see more fellow summoners, and if I have the chance, I'd like to participate in an event where I can interact with a variety of summoners as well.

We arrived at the creek without any difficulty against the nut rats, and after confirming that there were no monsters in the area, we sat down on the spot.

There seemed to be no monsters near the town that could withstand the magic of Dahlia, whose level had been raised, and the monsters we encountered along the way disappeared under a single blow.

一Let's check the status raised in the cave once.

Name Dahlia

Lv 4

Race: Demon 

Strength__23

Endurance__23

Agility __23

Dexterity __23

Magic __76

Summoner Daiki

Intimacy 17/100

Skills

【Fire Attribute Magic Lv.6】 【Dark Attribute Magic Lv.4】 【Magic Enhancement Lv.6】 【Magic Power Recovery Lv.5】 【Overmagic Lv.1】

Dahlia's stats are still high on average, but her level of experience is a little low, even though she should be getting the same amount of experience. Her skill skills seem to be growing steadily, but is there a reason for this?

【Fire Attribute Magic Lv.6】

Fireball/ Firewall/ Explosion Burst/ Flameball

【Darkness attribute magic Lv.4】

Dark Bullet / Dark Mist / Dark Arrow

The number of types of magic technique arts has increased, and they seem to be able to be used in various ways depending on the situation.

Fire attribute magic Fire Wall is a combined defensive and offensive technique, while Explosive Burst is a technique that damages enemies within range. Flame Ball is read as an enhanced version of Fireball.

Dark Mist, dark attribute magic, has a dark blindfold as well as Dark Bullet and also has a silencing magic blocking effect, making it an easy-to-use technique. Dark Arrow seems to be a magic that emphasizes attack and penetration.

What's most helpful is that Dahlia uses different magic of her own accord; only Over Magic, an Active skill, is at level 1, because it eats up extra MP?

Then I open my status.

Name Daiki

Lv 8

Race: Human

Occupation: Summoner

Strength__32

Endurance__15

Agility__15

Dexterity__31

Magic __19

 Skills

【Summoning Magic Lv.4】【Training Lv.1】【Fire Magic Lv. 1】【Generate Magic Stone Lv.3】【Mining Lv.7】【Alchemy Lv.3】【One-Handed Sword Technique Lv. 7】【One-Handed Shield Technique Lv. 6】【Inspiring Technique Lv. 3】【Engineer's Knowledge Lv.9】

My stats were heavily skewed toward strength and dexterity. Although I failed at parry several times in the cave, I could feel that the success rate of parry was increasing as the level of Engineer's Knowledge increased in addition to the parameter of dexterity value.

In addition, the success rate of gathering and smelting also increases or decreases depending on dexterity, so I expect that it will show its true potential outside of combat.

【One-Handed Swordsmanship Lv.7】

Blue Sword / Red Sword / Yellow Sword / Sword Parry / Double Sword

【One-handed shield technique Lv.6】

Provocation / Shield Parry / Shield Tackle

The three-colored sword is the foundation of the swordsmanship arts, which are activated from the lower, middle, and upper stances, respectively. The lower stance is a cut-up, the middle stance is a thrust, and the upper stance is a swing down. These can also be used flexibly depending on the situation, to smoothly connect the techniques.

The Sword Parry is a sword technique version of the Shield Parry. Unlike the shield parry, which is designed to receive an attack, it requires very little ground contact, so the success rate is low. If one can master this technique, he or she may be able to manipulate the three-colored sword while blocking attacks with both hands.

The Double Sword is a technique in which a sword is thrown at the attacker, and then the attacker strikes again with the blade that is returned. It is powerful, but there is a large gap during the activation of the technique.

The Inspiring Technique has increased in level but has only two techniques: Onslaught Formation and Ironclad Formation. However, it is important to have a variety of these techniques, as they are valuable status-enhancing techniques.

「Whatever it is, ......」

From now on, I want to train my coordination with Dahlia and ideally have it function as a single party.

To achieve this, we must start small and work our way up.

I replaced the series of leather equipment given to me by Kenya with the apprentice series that I am currently equipped with.

Leather armor and arm guards are naturally harder than ordinary clothes and very reliable.

The overall bonus to durability means that even if you are hit, you are not likely to die from a single blow from an enemy in this area.

The only things left are weapons and shields. I'll have to consult with Mr. Orr about the number of ingots, but I'd like to ask him to prepare a shield for me as well.

「Let's do it.」

I let out a breath and started generating magic stones.

My dexterity has improved, and I now have the reassuring skill of being an engineer at heart. Although there were a few mistakes, I was able to mass-produce magic stones and ores at a fast pace.

I'm not hoping for a production job, but this kind of work-oriented play is quite fun.

I would like to try other tasks at some point, not just producing magic stones.

The time was 10:25 p.m.

There were 46 magic stones, 21 copper ores, and 25 iron ores in the item box, and I felt satisfied that I had produced a considerable amount.

My production skills had improved, and the harvest was good.

「Hmm?  Do you want it?」

Dahlia, who was watching my work closely from the side, was clutching a magic stone.

And what did she do, she put it in her mouth.

...... That's not a drop. It's a magic stone.

Dahlia's magic stone seems to be similar to food for her, and she returns to her position with a satisfied look on her face, making a rumbling sound.

When a child puts a toy in its mouth, it's the parent's role to stop it, --no, the other party is a summoned beast....... hmm.

Now, to get back on track. The next step is to turn the ore into ingots.

The procedure is no different. Using alchemy, we create a single ingot from ten pieces. With this, two copper ingots and two iron ingots were completed.

I immediately sent an e-mail to Mr. Orr.

I wonder how he will react when I bring him ingots that are not available in the market. I'm looking forward to finding out.

After all the day's work was done, I returned to the inn and logged out.

Tomorrow, I think I'll go deeper into the plains.

[The Summoner's Mine] Discussing the Overwhelmingly Mine Job of Summoner 3 [No reposts]

1. nameless summoner

HTTP://**********←First

HTTP://**********←Previous thread

The fact that it is already thread 3 after becoming a full-blown fiesta by a word of a mysterious summoner though it had been underpopulated.

2. nameless summoner

>>1. Boo!

The age of the summoner has come. 

I didn't see the previous thread.

3. nameless summoner

>> 2. If you have the desire to be a summoner, you will regret it.

4. nameless summoner

After that, >>682 in the previous thread proposed the theory that there is no need for mining techniques, and the number of summoners is increasing.

5. nameless summoner

I saw that the number of summoners in the Japanese server has increased almost 5 times since the festival.

6. nameless summoner

So, who is >104 in the first thread after all?

I'm assuming he's one of the management's operatives.

7. nameless summoner

>>6. Me too. Well, it seems to be a skill for summoners, like generating magic stones, and I'm sure someone would have found it sooner or later.

8. nameless summoner

So, were you guys able to summon her?  Little girl

9. nameless summoner

>>8. I was able to get a report in advance.

10. nameless summoner

>>8. You, turn the slot with the plant type.

11. nameless summoner

What do you mean by "little girl-sama"?  I'm very interested.

12. nameless summoner 

Dangerous curiosity, but it can't be helped.

HTTP://**********

There you go.

13. nameless summoner

>>12. Koma? 

14. nameless summoner

>>12 I don't know if I'm allowed to ride on your shoulders or what...

15. nameless summoner

I'm going to become a summoner now.

16. nameless summoner

>>12 How can a summoner even summon such a cute little girl?  You're putting way too much effort into this!

17. nameless summoner

No one has ever gotten a little girl.

18. nameless summoner

The summoned beast I saw in the stone town was also very cute.

19. nameless summoner

>>18. incompetence

20. nameless summoner

>>18. front line B

How about a boss drop skill frame?

21. nameless summoner

>>20 Less than 5%. Too much correction.

22. nameless summoner

Skill slots are precious. ......

Are those who took the mining skills still alive?

23. nameless summoner

It's okay, ore is really valuable.

24. nameless summoner

I think a lot of people are going to sell the ore from the magic stone generation.

>>23. wipe your tears

25. nameless summoner

I can't get my intimacy level up from 10...

26. nameless summoner 

>>I'm not a big fan of the "no-name" summoner.

27. nameless summoner

>>26. I named him "Kyokurinmaru" which sounds very strong.

28. nameless summoner

Kyokurinmaru

29. nameless summoner

Kyokurinmaru!

30. nameless summoner

No, it's simply that the name is not liked by the summoned beast...

31. nameless summoner

She is weak (I'm sure of it)

32. nameless summoner

Kyokurinmaru will probably be running away by tomorrow.

 

2