Sabaody
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"♫Country Roads, take me home...♫"

"♫To the place, I belong...♫"

"♫West virginia, mountain mama...♫"

"♫Take me home, country road...♫"

"So how was I?" I asked the bird perched on my shoulder.

The bird just looked at me and flew off without a sound. I briefly watched him go off into the endless sea before sighing.

"That bad huh? I myself thought I did pretty well, the voice of an angel I have! I swear these birds have no tast- Ah! There's the island!"

The island came into view, and I had to say it was truly beautiful. A large island, covered and protected by dense trees which towered over the skies. Looking above, I could see the top of the massive bubbles perched upon the trees. Even in a world like one piece this island was a sight to behold, it's a shame it has an auction house on it and is full with all types of corruption.

As I got closer, more and more bubbles started to appear. Despite mentally being an adult, I was a kid at heart, so I did the thing any sane man would and I popped them.

*pop* *pop* *pop*

*5 minutes of popping later*

I finally arrived at the edge of the island, dispersing my shatterbird into the air and stepping onto solid land. I was slightly delayed, popping all those bubbles but otherwise on time for the auction which would be in 2 days.

First I needed to decide how I would get in the Auction. I couldn't just waltz in there and take the fruit…no, too many guards seeing me enter and leave. Maybe disguise myself as a noble? No...that wouldn't work, I would physically throw up trying to play the guise of an arrogant noble, so that option was off the table. My pride also wouldn't allow it.

While thinking of ideas at the top of my head, it gave me a sense of deja vu, back to when I recently arrived in this body and thinking of ways to escape. Alot was different from then, for one I wasn't a slav-

A light bulb shined brightly above my head, I had an idea. Despite the security of the auction house, there was one thing the guards would let in without batting another eye...future slaves.

I looked at my reflection in the glass, I was a fairly attractive 15 year old, and my body was lean but filled with definition and muscles. Now, I wouldnt like to chuff myself up, but I would say the demand for someone like me would be high, and I shouldn't have any problem getting into the auction.

But...I needed some advice, I could never be too careful, and if I didn't play my cards right I could very well end up dead or a slave again. Marineford was right around the corner from here, it was too dangerou, so I decided to go to the person with the most knowledge about this kinda stuff…

Silvers Rayleigh

From the anime I knew he regularly disguised himself as a poor old man(or maybe he was just being himself?) and let himself be captured. He would then steal money from them and escape, so what more can I do than ask the master himself?

If you're going to learn something, you might as well learn from the best.

So now I needed to find out where Shakky's bar was, but I didn't know where I was. Wait…come to think of it, why was it so dark?

"Hehe...Look what we have here, walk straight into us" A voice said from the shadows before slowly coming into view, revealing a red haired man covered with scars and an eyepatch. He looked like a bootleg Shanks.

After his reveal, more and more people slowly trickled out of the shadows and into view, all sporting massive grins on their faces.

"Give us all your money boy, and we may just let you live, just not with all your body parts. KIKIKIKIKIKIKI" One of them said, using his elongated tongue filled with spots to lick his knife as a show of intimidation.

'Now that's just unsanitary' I thought, before looking at the rest of the group with a blank expression, 'This is the most cliche thing i've ever seen'

"So you guys are not here to kidnap me?" I questioned, looking towards the leader who answered. If I found someone who was ready to kidnap me it would make my job a whole lot easier, all I needed was to go to Rayleigh after I politely asked them to wait here.

The leader grinned, "No, just take all your money and a few body parts...Maybe even use some body parts still attached to you" He said, leering at my pretty face.

"Ew! Disgusting!" I used my hands to wipe down my body, hoping it would somehow get rid of that awful feeling the leader gave me.

"That's what they all say, but soon you will b-"

"Shut up" I said, my loud booming voice interrupting him. "So you guys are not here to kidnap me?" I asked once more.

"Yes, we are here to take you-"

"Can you guys not kidnap me?" I pleaded, and looking at the confused look of the group of bandits I realised how weird the question sounded.

"I like them stupid, but not this stupid..." The leader said under his breath, grumbling. "No, we don't deal with that trade, we get our money by robbing pretty noble boys like you, and having a taste of you for ourselves." The leader explained like he was talking to a child.

"I see"

*BOOM*

A wave of crimson energy left my body creating a slight recoil as the large pressure wave pushed forward, travelling with increased speed due to the enclosed space. My Haki was raw and uncontrolled, always set to the maximum, but Dragon helped me train it to use it when I wished. Now the next stage was only a matter of controlling the output.

The group looked at the display in shock, most of them managing to try and escape before the wave hit them, some jumping on walls while others hid behind others. Their efforts were in vain,  failing spectacularly as the red shockwave quickly got closer and consumed them. As the wave hit them, each of their eyes turned white, losing consciousness as their bodies slumped on the floor, some of them falling at weird angles as bones snapped and heads hit the floor.

"W-what did you do?" The leader who was covered in cold sweats asked.

"I just took out the trash" I said simply, casually walking up to the leader. I shoved my boot down onto his chest, making him cough up spit as he landed back first onto the floor.

"Now you're going to answer all of my questions, ok?" I asked, increasing my pressure on his chest.

"Do you know where Shakky's bar is?"

"Y-yes, it's in groove 13, right behind the soul shack. I-It is right in front o-of one of the mangroves."

"Thank you" I said, not giving him a chance to react as I stuck a piece of glass in his neck. Copious amounts of blood poured out his neck, almost ending his life instantly as he stared at me in horror before dying.

I dispersed the piece of glass into the air, opting to go for a proper dagger and twirling it in my hand for a couple of seconds.

"Well, time to actually kill the trash" I said in an almost bored tone, why were so many people evil? You were just making my job harder. I'm sure some people here weren't into raping people and taking their limbs and were peer pressured into doing it, or did it out of necessity, but I wasnt taking any chances.

1