can I please get a milkshake?
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doors to the kitchen were blown off its hinges from Sabo and August. To their immediate surprise, there were zero traces of guards in the kitchen like they had expected.

"Looks like it's empty."  August turned his attention towards one of the cooks, "That makes it easier, a vanilla milkshake please?"

"A chocolate one for m–"

*BOOM*

The space that had been occupied by August and Sabo was immediately destroyed. Due to their experiences, both August and Sabo managed to dodge the attack.

'Slow, but very strong.' August internalised.

The large amounts of dust caused from the attack slowly settled, and August and Sabo finally managed to get a good look at their attacker.The man was dressed in a typical chef's uniform including a toque with his sleeves rolled up to show all of his tattoos. He was a very large man, standing at 8ft tall and wider than both August and Sabo put together.

His name tag on the side of his shirt read: Head chef Demitrus. August looked at the hole that formed in the ground where the attack hit, and he observed what seemed to be…a brown object?

"I SAID NO GUARDS WERE ALLOWED IN THE KITCHEN!" chef Demitrus shouted, looking towards Sabo and August with an enraged expression.

Looking at the 2 perpetrators, his expression stilled, "Wait…you 2 arent guards, who are you?"

"Enemies, we are here to overthrow your king boombox." Sabo joked.

"Enemies…King….UGHHHHH….NOW I'M MAD." Demitrus screamed as various kitchen equipment was smashed and clattered from his outburst.

"I think he's mad." August pointed out, and Sabo chuckled.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Asked Sabo.

August nodded, holding his hand out, "Let's do this."

""Rock, paper, scissors!""

"Looks like it's another win for me." August grinned as a gleeful look took his face while Sabo added a grudge of scissors to his list.

August looked back towards his opponent, a mild expression of surprise showing on his face as the massive chef was slowly covered in a greasy pale material.

'Is that Lasagna?' August thought, and his thoughts were confirmed as the enraged chef began shouting his entire backstory towards August.

"I ATE THE LASAGNA LASAGNA FRUIT, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME." The layers of lasagna slowly encased and molded around Demitrus's body, giving him an extra layer of defense.

'

"Meatball Madness!" The golem of food formed 2 massive meatballs on his hands, and with a grunt of exerration he launched them towards August.

*SLAM*

August kicked the air, dodging the attack as he felt the shockwave of the impact from above. No matter how slow those meatballs were, they carried lots of weight, he needed to be careful.

August launched himself towards his opponent, delivering shatter enhanced punches and kicks to the armour. Under the power of August's punches, the layers of hard pasta slowly crumbled away, but the problems started occurring as he broke through to the second layer of defense.

"IT'S USELESS, MY MEATBALL ARMOUR CONTAINS SHOCK ABSORBING PROPERTIES."

August tched, adding more weight to his punches but he was unable to get through the layer of meatballs. He carried on punching, but from the corner of his eye he noticed the massive lasagna man begin to move his mouth in strange contractions.

'What the fuck…' He immediately retreated, which seemed to be the best decision as Demitrus began to vomit large amounts of stringy and sticky cheese.

August punched the air, creating a barrier of cracked glass which stopped the humongous amounts of cheese from entrapping him.

Behind him Sabo whistled, impressed at the strength of his opponent.

Once Demitrus stopped spewing cheese, August cracked the air again, creating a considerable amount of glass and sending them towards his opponent. If his blunt attacks were absorbed by the meatballs, then he would just pierce them!

Demitrus let out a cackle as the 1st layer of armour of pasta which was destroyed was seemingly created again. He stood there fearless, not even flinching as the glass shattered on impact.

'So pasta for sharp objects, and meatballs for blunt attacks?' August mentally praised Demitrus for his creativity with his devil fruit, but he would never admit it to his face. It was at this moment he couldn't help remembering a quote from Oda himself which said not all devil fruits are useless, only it's users.

Demintrus took the lead, adding an extra layer of meatballs around his arms to enlarge them. He carried on, adding a thick coating of pasta over his buffed arms. With a war cry, Demintrus leapt off the ground, causing a spider web of cracks to form as he rushed towards the Shatter man.

August mentally cursed as he was forced to dodge the onslaught of enraged punches from his opponent. Never in a million years did he think he would be fighting a Lasagna man in a bloody kitchen.

'I just wanted a milkshake.' August cursed, jumping up in the air to dodge a fist which destroyed the ground.

"Need some help?" Sabo japed, sipping his chocolate milkshake.

"Shut up!" August ducked under another swing as he tried to formulate a plan in his mind. If he used glass, then it would just be stopped by the pasta, and if he used his fists, they would just be stopped by the meatballs.  If that was the case, then why not just use both together!

August concentrated a large amount of energy in his fist and thrust his fist straight into the pasta layer. Seeing the armour around his stomach completely break, August moved onto the next part of his plan.

The air around him broke and the remains formed around his fist, creating a heavily condensed pair of gauntlets made of glass!

Dimitrus laughed at the pathetic attempt, expecting the same situation as before. 11 years ago, he was a pirate who terrorised the grand line while serving as the cook for his own crew. He believed he was strong, powerful, but all that belief was shattered when his entire crew was slaughtered by the Donquixote pirates.

Left a broken man, he was found by King Glamour at the lowest point of his life and became the head chef to him. He owed his life to him, so after beating these upstart rookies he would save King Glamour, it was the least he could do.

He raised his gigantic fist which cast a shadow over his target and swung at him, ready to turn his enemy into mincemeat.

His eyes suddenly widened as his fist stopped just over August. Blood drizzled from his mouth as he felt a sharp stinging sensation in his stomach. He looked towards August in shock, who retracted his fist from the mushed meatballs and his stomach.

"Fuck…" Were Demitrus' last words as he fell to the floor.

"Phew…"  August let out a breath of fresh air, dispersing his gauntlets into the air. He looked towards Sabo who flashed him a thumbs up.

"He was stronger than expected." Sabo said, looking at the now dead Demetrius with a look of respect.

August nodded at Sabo's word, he certainly didn't expect to find someone this strong in a kitchen of a random kingdom, especially someone who wasn't hired by Glamour.

He suddenly noticed something, and he looked towards Sabo with a raised eyebrow, "You make that milkshake yourself?"

"Nope. Surprisingly this guy stayed and was nice enough to make me a milkshake." He pointed towards the other person in the room, "His name is Juan. He really hated the head chef with a passion, so he wanted to see his demise, pretty cool guy right?"

"Hello Juan…Can you please make me a vanilla milkshake?" August walked over to Sabo, taking a seat beside him.

"Certainly, anything for the guy who killed Demitrus!"

"Wow…You must have certainly hated the guy." August said, slightly sweat dropping at the bluntness of the man.

At the end of the day, an extra cook joined the Revolutionary Army.

2