Chapter 8
2.5k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ashleigh followed Pippa down from the apartment and into the lift down to the car park. Once they left the building and stepped out into the car park, Ashleigh was stunned to find a rather tall, fairly young and handsome gentleman, dressed in a suit, standing beside a black limousine.

Ashleigh paused and began to look around as Pippa walked straight to the limo,

“Come on sweetie, what’s the problem?” asked Pippa.

“I…I thought it was just going to be the two of us?” asked Ashleigh rather confused.

“Oh sweetie, it will be just the two of us,” explained Pippa, “But why go shopping on our own…carry our own bags…or even drive…when we can get James, my daddies personal chauffer, to take us in the limo,” she added with a huge smile on her face, climbing inside the limo as James held the door open for the girls.

“Oh just take my daddies limo…my god you’re a spoilt bitch… fuck it, let’s go have some fun!” Ashleigh thought as she giggled, climbing in the limo behind Pippa before James closed the door behind the girls.

Ashleigh had never been inside a limousine before, she sat down on the cream, leather seat towards the back of the car and began to look around. The first thing Ashleigh noticed was the smell of leather mixed with the scent of Pippa’s rather floral perfume and the sharp yet sweet, scent of a pine air freshener. The interior of the car had a wood effect finish on both the roof and the inside of the doors. Strip lights ran around the edge of the roof, along with a fairly large, round light in the middle. There was a black panel, separating the rear of the car, where the girls were sitting and the driver, Ashleigh spotted what looked like a small control panel beside where Pippa was seated on the right-hand side of the car. On the left-hand side of the car, opposite Pippa’s seat, was what appeared to be a minibar, stocked with bottles of what looked to be rather expensive champagne.

“James…” said Pippa, pressing one of the buttons on the control panel,

“Yes Miss Ashton-Burns,” replied James from the front of the vehicle, his voice was rather clear, well-spoken.

“Take us too….Regent Boulevard,” stated Pippa.

“Holy Shit!” thought Ashleigh,

“Yes Miss Ashton-Burns,” answered James as the car gently began to move.

Regent Boulevard was a part of the city that Ashleigh was well aware of and yet never visited personally. Ashleigh had always known Regent Boulevard to be a rather high-end shopping district, filled with designer shops, expensive cafés and hotels and its fair share of exclusive bars and nightclubs.

“Pippa….” Stated Ashleigh, sounding rather nervous.

“Yes?” asked Pippa, “what’s wrong hun?”

“I…I…I can’t afford to shop at Regent Boulevard…” muttered Ashleigh, causing Pippa to begin to giggle.

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry about it,” answered Pippa as her laughter continued, “You aren’t paying, Wes is. He can afford it don’t worry, he has a £10,000 limit on his card,” she added with a huge smile on her face.

“That bastard…he always told me his card maxed at £3000,” thought Ashleigh.

Ashleigh went quiet for a short while before Pippa leaned over to the minibar.

“Champagne?” asked Pippa, pouring a drink into a tall, thin glass.

“Pippa…it’s 9:45 AM,” answered Ashleigh, sounding rather shocked at the question Pippa had posed to her.

“Honey…lighten up…this whole…situation…it’s only temporary right…you know…the whole…Ashleigh thing?” asked Pippa, her voice becoming quieter as she posed the question to Ashleigh.

“Well…yeah…of course,” answered Ashleigh.

“Well there’s your answer sweetie…live a little… have a little fun,” stated Pippa with a huge smile on her face as she handed Ashleigh the full champagne flute.

 “I…I guess so,” replied Ashleigh with a nervous smile, taking the glass from Pippa and taking a sip of its contents. It was another first for Ashleigh as she had never tried champagne.

“Oh…this is…rather nice actually…somewhat…fruity,” thought Ashleigh with a smile as the bubbles tickled the roof of her mouth.

Pippa giggled as she sat back down and sipped on her drink before turning on some music.

“There you go,” giggled Pippa, “Think of it this way…if anything, you get to live a day in the life of me…you never know…you might love it,” she added with a wink.

The girls continued to make small talk as they travelled, mostly consisting of Pippa asking questions about Ashleigh’s or rather Aaron’s life; Was he seeing anyone? Did he still work at the bar? What his plans are for the future?

After polishing off their glasses of champagne, the car came to a stop and Pippa picked up her Gucci handbag.

“We’re here,” stated Pippa, somewhat excitedly.

Before they knew it, James opened the door to let the girls out of the car, with Ashleigh stepping out first. Ashleigh couldn’t believe her eyes as she looked around at the stores around her. Stepping forward to look in the window of the store closest to her, she looked at a red dress that was fairly plain looking in style. She glanced down at the price tag at the base of the mannequin, which almost caused her to faint when she noticed the price marked up as £1800.

Pippa got out of the car and walked up behind Ashleigh.

“A little culture shock sweetie?” asked Pippa with a giggle.

“You could say that…where I shop, the most you see things priced at is around £50-£60… and that’s the expensive stuff,” gasped Ashleigh.

“Welcome to my world honey,” stated Pippa with a giggle, “Come on… we need to start with the basics,” she added, taking Ashleigh by the hand and leading her along rather enthusiastically.

Ashleigh followed Pippa as she moved along the row of shops, stopping 5 shops down from where they were, coming to a store that had mannequins in the window who were modelling lingerie. Glancing behind her she noticed that James had followed them,

“Does he always…follow?” asked Ashleigh, as Pippa proceeded to drag her by the hand into the store.

“Who? James? He always does that, he will wait patiently outside don’t worry… he will literally do that all day,” giggled Pippa.

The two girls entered the store where they were approached by an older, well-dressed lady,

“Hello ladies,” stated the saleswoman, “I’m Diane, is there anything…in particular you need help with?” she asked.

Ashleigh stood silent, still feeling rather out of place as she looked around to see women’s underwear on rails and shelves all around her;  wall to wall with bras of all styles, colours and sizes, knickers in all different styles and materials, the only two she actually knew being thongs and briefs, the rest she had no idea at this point what they were called.

“Yes hello, Diane,” stated Pippa in response to the lady, “We’re actually here for my friend here…she’s tried to get the right size bra for a while now and so I suggested she get help from one of you, wonderful, professional ladies…isn’t that right Ash?” she added, nudging Ashleigh as she continued to look around almost in awe.

“Erm…yes…that’s erm…that’s right,” replied Ashleigh with a smile.

“Oh…okay dear,” replied Diane, if you would like to follow me, we will get you measured up,” she added with a smile.

Ashleigh glared nervously at Pippa who simply smiled back at her as she ushered her along after removing Ashleigh’s jacket for her.

“What the fuck am I doing?” thought Ashleigh as she followed Diane towards a fitting room.

“Now…at a first glance, I’d say you are a 36D if I’m not mistaken and trust me, darling, I have been doing this now for almost 35 years and I am very rarely wrong,” giggled Diane, leading Ashleigh into a cubicle where a tape measure hung over a hook. “Now…if you could just take off your t-shirt my dear…” stated Diane, once the curtain was closed behind them.

Ashleigh nervously began to follow Diane’s instructions, removing her t-shirt to reveal her bare, ample breasts.

“This time yesterday I was a guy and now three people have seen my tits on separate occasions…what the fuck is happening,” thought Ashleigh, letting out a slight giggle, amused by her thoughts.

Diane began to wrap the tape around Ashleigh, firstly she wrapped the tape around Ashleigh, just beneath her breasts,

“Damn, that’s….cold,” thought Ashleigh, as Diane quickly jotted down the measurement before wrapping the tape around the fullest part of Ashleigh’s breasts and across her nipples, before noting down that measurement also.

“Aha…” stated Diane, “I was exactly right,” she began to laugh. “So that is a 36D my sweet, do you have any style preference?” she proceeded to ask.

A blank expression came over Ashleigh’s face,

“…Style?” she asked, sounding confused.

“Of course… let’s break it down my dear. First of all, are you thinking Wired, Non-wired, Padded or Non-padded?” asked Diane.

“I…I…I erm…I don’t know,” Ashleigh mumbled in response.

“Okay…” replied Diane, “Now…what type of bra have you worn in the past, my dear?” she proceeded, now too sounding seemingly baffled by Ashleigh’s responses or lack of for that matter.

“I…I…I…” mumbled Ashleigh,

“How the fuck am I supposed to answer this…” she thought, beginning to panic.

Just then, Pippa’s voice could be heard from outside the curtain,

“Hey…erm…excuse me…Diane” shouted Pippa.

“Yes?” replied Diane, just as the curtain was pulled back ever so slightly, just enough for Pippa to slip inside of the cubicle, closing the curtain behind her.

“Yeah…erm, my friend Ashleigh, she…she’s never been one to wear a bra before, always choosing not to…you know,” stated Pippa.

“Thank you Pip,” thought Ashleigh, smiling at her friend as though she had just rescued her from an interrogation.

“Oh…oh I see,” replied Diane.

“So, if you wouldn’t mind, I’m sure she would like to try on a decent selection,” said Pippa with a smile.

Diane smiled back and glanced down at the notes in her hand,

“Oh yes that would be no problem at all,” she replied with a huge grin before dashing out of the cubicle.

Pippa turned and smiled at Ashleigh who was still standing topless, the look on her face suggesting she had gone from panicked to somewhat gobsmacked.

“So…erm…thanks for bailing me out there Pip,” whispered Ashleigh, after Diane had left the cubicle.

“Don’t mention it,” replied Pippa with a smile, “I heard you floundering so I knew I had to interject,” she added.

The pair fell silent as they listened to the sound of heels clicking around the shop floor, knowing it was Diane, as she scurried around collecting bras of various styles.

A short while later Diane returned to the cubicle carrying a basket load of lingerie.

“Now, here you go my dear,” she stated, handing the basket to Ashleigh with a smile.

“Erm..thank you,” replied Ashleigh nervously as she took the basket in her hand.

“I have picked one out in almost every style we have available, feel free to try them on my dear and give me a shout if you require further assistance,” stated Diane as she backed out of the cubicle once more, closing the curtain behind her.

Pippa took the basket from Ashleigh’s grasp and placed it on the floor between the pair.

“Well…let’s get started,” she said grinning from ear to ear as she picked up the first bra from the basket.

The first bra that Pippa pulled out was baby pink. Pippa described it to Ashleigh as an underwired, T-shirt bra, as she took it from the hanger it was on. Pippa then proceeded to help Ashleigh to fasten it around her back before slipping her arms through the straps and adjusting them accordingly.

“Oh…wow,” thought Ashleigh, feeling the support offered by the garment for the first time, “This is a lot more comfortable than I imagined.”

“How does that feel?” asked Pippa as Ashleigh admired herself in the mirror.

“Rather…really comfortable…if I’m totally honest,” replied Ashleigh, trying to hide the smile that was beginning to appear on her face.

“Okay…so we will buy a few of these in different colours…next one,” stated Pippa as she began to unhook the bra that Ashleigh was wearing, placing it back on the hanger and hanging it on the wall hook, establishing a keep selection.

Sometime later, Ashleigh had tried on every single bra that was in the basket brought in by Diane. This included a huge variety, from T-shirt bras to plunge bras, from balconette to push up, in a selection of colours from red and pink to black and white. The selection that was hung on the hook to purchase was rather extensive, almost double the amount that had been placed back in the basket.

Pippa left the cubicle with the basket before returning a short while later with the basket empty and placed in the selection that was to be purchased. She left the cubicle promptly as Ashleigh placed her t-shirt back on. Upon leaving the cubicle, Ashleigh found Pippa, collecting many of the same bras but in different colours, along with the matching knickers, adding them to the basket.

“Ready,” stated Pippa with a huge smile on her face before turning and heading to the till to pay.

Ashleigh watched as Diane rang each item through the till with a huge smile on her face. As she did so, however, Ashleigh noticed the sheer amount of items that had been added that she hadn’t seen before.

“Here you go sweetie,” stated Pippa, taking out a beige coloured bra and thong set and handing it to Ashleigh after Diane had already put it through the till whilst signalling for her to go and slip into her new underwear as Pippa paid for the items.

Ashleigh did as she had been instructed, returning to the cubicle where she had tried on the variety of underwear, only this time knowing that it was her own underwear she was slipping into before getting dressed and returning to Pippa who was standing at the till point. By now, however, the items had been bagged and paid for and now James had entered the store to collect the bags and carried them back to the car.

As the pair said goodbye to Diane and left the store, Ashleigh decided to light up a cigarette as the girls awaited James’ return to them.

“So…how does everything feel,” whispered Pippa with a wink.

“As I said before…surprisingly…comfortable,” replied Ashleigh as she took a drag of her cigarette.

“It actually feels so…natural…but I’m not admitting that,” thought Ashleigh.

“See…it’s not so scary is it, sweetie,” giggled Pippa, “I got you a few extra things, I’m sure you’ll love them,” she added with a smile.

James soon returned to the pair, just as Ashleigh stubbed out her cigarette in the Ashtray on top of a nearby bin.

“Onto clothes and shoes,” stated Pippa with a huge smile on her face, once again taking Ashleigh by the arm as she led her along to the next store.

As they arrived at the rather large store, Pippa proceeded to drag Ashleigh through the revolving door and into the store, as once again James waited outside.

“This is my absolute favourite store,” explained Pippa, enthusiasm emanating in abundance from her voice.

Ashleigh looked at the price tags on display as Pippa led her inside and was once again taken back by the rather expensive clothing on display.

“Holy shit!! How do places like this stay in business, these things would be way outta my price range,” thought Ashleigh, with the cheapest tag she had noticed being £250.

As the pair proceeded to look around, Ashleigh began to feel rather uncomfortable as she could almost feel the eyes of the shop assistants as they looked her up and down. Every so often, these glares were also to be accompanied by an audible “tut.”

“I guess it’s the way I’m dressed,” thought Ashleigh.

This, however, did not go unnoticed by Pippa, whose neck almost snapped as she glared in the direction of one of the saleswomen who attempted to divert her eyes but to no avail.

“Hi…Joanna” snapped Pippa,

“Hello Ashton-Burns, what brings you here this morning,” replied the lady, unable to stop her eyes from glancing towards Ashleigh as she spoke.

“Well, WE are here for today not for me, but my friend Ashleigh here, I’ve told her what a wonderful store this is and how the…customer service…is amazing,” stated Pippa with a smile on her face even though it was clear to everyone that she was making a point.

“Oh…well how lovely to meet you Ashleigh…” replied Joanna, “Any friend of Miss Ashton-Burns is a friend of ours…welcome to our store,” she added.

“Could this woman be a bigger hypocrite if she tried,” thought Ashleigh, rolling her eyes before realising what she was doing and trying her best to smile.

“So…is there anything particular we can do for you today?” asked Joanna, once again notably aiming her question towards Pippa.

“Well….we’re looking for a few things Joanna…a few nice dresses for events…a few everyday outfits,” explained Pippa, “Oh and shoes too,” she added with a grin.

“Okay then…let’s get started shall we…” Joanna answered before waving over one of the other sales assistants.

Over walked a slim, fairly attractive lady who looked to have been in her mid-thirties at the oldest, she had light brown hair that was pinned up rather neatly on her head.

“Miss Ashton-burns…Ashleigh…this is Vivienne, she will be helping us find you the most wonderful outfits today,” said Joanna with a smile on her face.

“Okay ladies, let’s get started, can I get you a glass of complimentary wine?” said Vivienne as the four of them began to browse the huge selection of clothes.

“I almost feel like an alien in this place,” thought Ashleigh, as with the help of Pippa, she tried on a huge variety of skirts, blouses, jeans, leggings and dresses as well as shoes and boots, which felt strange in itself, trying to balance for the first time in heels.

“Pay no attention to the price Ashleigh, remember, you’re not paying…that bastard is,” Pippa constantly reminded Ashleigh, much to the delight of Joanna.

Three and a half hours passed by rather quickly. As she was paying for the items, Pippa instructed Ashleigh to pick out one of the outfits to change into.

With the help of Vivienne, Ashleigh selected a pair of black leather trousers, a white, button-up blouse that hung just below the waist, a pair of black, leather ankle boots and a black leather jacket with a fur lining.

“That’s more like it,” said Pippa with a smile as Ashleigh returned to the till.

“I actually feel…pretty nice,” thought Ashleigh, unable to resist the urge to give a twirl as she approached, stumbling in the heeled boots, however, letting out a giggle as she did so.

“You look gorgeous Miss Ashleigh,” said Joanna with a smile, causing Ashleigh to smile in response.

Ashleigh was gobsmacked by the sheer amount of bags, signifying the number of outfits the pair had purchased.

“Shit…we must have spent a fair amount,” thought Ashleigh, “Wesley is going to be fuming,” unable to help but let out a slight giggle before biting her lip.

“I…I erm...I couldn’t resist buying you a gift too,” said Pippa with a huge grin, handing Ashleigh one of the smaller shopping bags, “Go ahead…open it,” the smile on her face widened with each passing second.

Ashleigh peered inside the bag before opening it fully, with Joanna, Vivienne and Pippa all looking on with huge smiles.

“Oh my god…” stated Ashleigh as she pulled out a black, leather crossbody handbag, with a gold chain strap, on the side of which was the Gucci emblem.

“Holy shit! This won’t have been cheap,” thought Ashleigh.

“I…I..thank you Pip…you can’t…I can’t accept this though…” mumbled Ashleigh.

“Of course, you can…you deserve it and more after what my arsehole brother has done to you…it’s my treat to remember the amazing day we’re having together,” she said with a smile. “Besides…it matches your outfit perfectly,” she added, taking the bag from Ashleigh’s hands and placing it over her shoulder.

Ashleigh was completely lost for words as Pippa went outside to fetch James to collect the bags.

“Now…stated Pippa, “Now for some lunch, I have something important to tell you.”

52