The Ol’ man/System
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I died ?"

"is it over ?"

"Where am I ?, it's like last time ,i can't see neither hear."

It was so dark he thought his eyes were closed and could only rely on his senses, suddenly he appeared in a white room and his eyes frowned.

An old man with white beard like a goat and had a cane in his left hand.

"Who are you ?".... "Where am I?"

Lenos asked with a confused face and thinking this was a dream.

"Calm down" a profound and calm voice came from the old man, as he headed toward Lenos,

"I will explain everything to you, so just listen."

In an instant two chairs appeared, sit said the old man, Lenos listened to him and did so.

"Hahaha where to begin" frowned the old man as he sat on the chair,

Lenos was still confused but said nothing and waited for the old man to talk.

"O little Golden Child the moment you were born your destiny was as strong as what you call an ordinary god and this shook the gods more then you could imagine. This has never happened before, a person usually grows his destiny while growing, but you?"

"Hahaha your destiny was already huge and this was confirmed by a seer god", unfortunately you  were born in the wrong plane in another way to say it it was on the wrong dimension or universe, the plane  you were born shackled your destiny",and

when i mean shackled i mean the entirety of it because its the weakest plane in the vast void  and  everyone was a mortal there,

thats why your luck gradually worsened as you grew older. Lenos stood there with a confused state trying to process this information in his head

"But now that you died you have the chance to reincarnate ."

"Reincarnate ?" Leon is still confused as hell ?

"Yes" replied the ol' man

"You are saying that I should reincarnate with the guilt of killing my parents?"

"How can I do that? responded sadly

"Hahahahaha" the ol' man was confused he didn't think a kid was that intelligent

at 11 years old and then stopped laughing and asked Lenos.

"What do you think would you parent want you to do ?"

"Stay dead or live your life to the fullest ?"

"Live my life, i guess ?" responded Lenos

"Good answer" nodded the ol' man while touching his beard, since you satisfied me  "O golden child i will give you a gift which will help you on your journey to God" and will help you unlock your chains bit by bit, consider it a gift from me and I will hope to be your friend in the future."

"Friend ? why would a god want to be friend with a nobody ?"

"Hahahaha" laughed the ol' man and changed the topic immediately.

"Well I think it's time you go now, You will be born the son of a noble you will have the same name and face, but you will be born a baby, it's a sign of a new beginning, right?" chuckled the ol' man

"Oh and remember in this world technology might not be advanced but here the impossible happens everyday. "All kinds of magic and monster exist so 'Be careful ya now ."

"Magic exist? asked Lenos"

The old man responds "you will see when you arrive."

The white room turned dark, the old man couldn't be seen, Lenos started panicking as he was falling.

Suddenly he was in another room, his eyes felt blurry and felt he  couldn't move very much and then saw a little hand.

"This in my hand ?". So I really reincarnated as a baby huh?"

"It seems that ol' man wasn't lying and this this woman seems to be my mother and ?

"This blonde man my father, well they look really happy and kind, and this house looks like the medieval times where nobles lived."

"w-what does that mean I am a noble now ??" Lenos asked himself

"Well i guess my luck is starting Well this life hahaha" Lenos thinking to himself.

And so 2 months passed by and never left his room his mother fed him, the maid changed his diapers and sometimes his father would visit

and he only slept in the crib. Lenos felt bored as he could do nothing but eat and sleep, suddenly after the maid forgot to bring the diapers, she left Lenos in the ground

and hurried to get some, while forgets to close the door, Lenos uses this opportunity to see outside and started going towards outside with his baby body

and went out the door he saw a huge and magnificent house and his little red eyes open wide from shock he went here and there crawling without direction and suddenly he stopped.

"I can't move ? "was shocked Lenos and his body felt exhausted, "I guess that's all my little body can handle for now, but the question is how is how am i gonna crawl into my room now?",

so now he could only wait for someone to find him."

After 15 minutes, somebody came, it was the maid looking for him as she picked Lenos in her arms, his mother with a panic on her face were looking at Lenos and said with a worried expression

"So this is where you were!." The maid explained to her mother while saying "I am sorry Lady Lidia,

I left the door open and didn't know the lord could crawl"

"Crawl? he crawled until here? "Hahaha i knew my son was a genius,

crawling at 2 months after he was born."

She quickly grabbed Lenos from the maid's arms and went to rely the news to his father

"Arnaud!, Arnaud!" she yelled , he quickly looked at Lidia with a worried look.

"What happened ?" he asked

"Our son was crawling," said with a happy look

"Really ?" Arnaud was shocked

"Hahahah i knew my son was a genius".

"That's what she said too," thought Lenos with a bored look, but at least i found out the names of my parents, my father's name is Arnaud and my mother's name is Lidia"

Lenos now is 1 years old and just started to walk.

In the course of 1 year with the might of his baby body he walked and crawled in the house so he could find the library and could learn something about this world, but the house was too huge he only learned now that the library was in the other part of the mansion.

Well now Lenos was excited, he could walk to the library.

Of course he had to take pauses in between, but could achieve his year's goal.

And so he finally arrived at the library's door, but this time the door was closed and he couldn't reach the handle.

"This is a problem", Lenos mumbled  to himself and then started looking around for something to get in the library and found an umbrella.

He used it to get to the handle and opened the door.

"Finally i did it!" , Lenos felt achievement for his earned work and continued in the library, he saw a big room filled with all kinds of books.

He wasn't tall enough to pick the books higher but he could pick on the lowest shelf.

Suddenly he heard a womanly voice in his head, Notice "The system has integrated with host 100% and now can be used"

"What ?" "Who is there ?" and then something like a board appeared in this eyes

Name: Lenos Vargas

Race:Primordial Human

Exp:10

Magic Power : 1

Strength :3

Vitality:2

Agility:2

Intelligence:1

"...."

"Huh is this a game board?"

"Notice" "The system is a gift from "******* GOD"

"WHO ?"

"OH..."

"It's the gift the ol' man mentioned, it really is like a game system, but why is there ******* on the name""

"Notice" You don't have enough authority"

Lenos sighted and noticed the Exp points  and asked system to explain.

"Notice"Exp is experience point which can be used as money in the system to raise stats or buy abilities and also has other uses"

"Abilities?"

"Notice" YES as long as you have enough points you can buy anything"

"I see"

"What are abilities ?" asked Lenos curiously

"Notice" example of Abilities are:

[Swordsmanship]

[Fire Magic]

[Language of Argon]

[Analyse]

....

..

"I see, i see" what can i buy with my current points

"Nothing"

Lenos was disappointed and asked , how do earn points ?

"Notice" By doing tasks given by system or Killing monsters"

"Killing ?"

"YES" The point will be given according to the difficulty of the task.

OR the LEVEL of the target you killed "

"Is there any task i can do?"

"Notice" Generating task

Daily task

"Drink Water"

Reward: 1EXP

"EEEEH?"

I"s that it ?"

"Notice" YES for now thats all you can do "

Leon frowned helpless and said

"I guess that's all i can do right now."

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0