Chapter 18 :Towards Peace (3)
383 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we left Momo alone and also finished accompanying Aika, it was getting dark, and we decided to go home for a while because it was getting late as a man couldn't leave Aika alone at his house, so he accompanied her.

And after dropping off Aika, the Hero came back and remembered what the class had left him saying that tomorrow was the day of the visit.

'It's only been a day since I came in, and I've only visited'(Yamato)

Cursing in his mind for having to trouble his grandfather, Yamato's nature he didn't like to report other people even if it was his own family.

If he needed help it would have been urgent otherwise he would have found the solution on his own which was why he was so uncomfortable with Seraphine suddenly helping him in the final battle.

Otherwise, Yamato can beat him with everything he has even if it will cost him his own life.

///XXXXX ///

This morning Yamato had to go first, and his Grandpa would follow that's why he always came early because Student Council would be on guard around the last minute.

Dan entered the Academy without any problems like yesterday and headed to his class before that he looked out the window for a moment only to see Issei chasing a small child.

"WAAAAH....Issei-senpai is scary!"

Said the boy, Yamato had a little trouble identifying the boy because he was between a boy and a girl.

But what surprised him even more was.

'Since when did Issei come so early'(Yamato)

Yamato thought while looking at Issei in surprise who was chasing the poor little boy.

{AN: Just confirming that this is a fanfic, so it's only natural that I change the plot}

After that Yamato quickly forgot about it, and they must be friends because the boy had the same energy, namely the devil.

Walked down the quiet hallway and entered the classroom and put down her bag, as usual, she read a book while waiting for the bell to ring.

This became Yamato's habit when in another world, he often waited for the enemy if he was in a defensive position or news about the enemy's movement, so his busy life was only spent reading books.

And the books he reads are of course about the magic he never plays around in carrying out his duties as a Hero if he has free time he will use it to make himself strong at all costs.

*Ding Dong*

When the bell rang he stopped reading and got ready for the first lesson because this afternoon there would be a struggle.

<Pass noon>

This afternoon the parents of the students have arrived and even Issei's parents also came.

Then Yamato saw his grandfather from a distance wearing a black suit and came alone so to make it easier for his grandfather to see him the hero waved his hand while shouting.

"Oi… Jii-san!"(Yamato)

His grandfather looked at Yamato because also the hero was a little taller than the average of most students.

Then he approached her and hugged her for a moment.

"I thought Jii-san would get lost"(Yamato)

"What are you talking about... even though Grandpa is old, Grandpa's soul is always young!"

Yamato was slightly pleased with his grandfather's antics, and he led him to his class and joined Issei's parents.

"Okay kids, please do anything with the clay in front of you"

When the English teacher gives directions.

'Wait, English teacher?....what kind of weirdness is this since when did English lessons have art in them!'(Yamato)

Yamato thought it was strange in which country English turned into a work of art?…and looked around where the other students didn't even care.

Not thinking dizzy he finally chose to just go with the flow and think about what he would do.

"Uwooh!... Issei since when are you good at art!"

One of the students behind shouted after seeing Issei's work and everyone then looked at it as well out of curiosity Yamato also saw.

'Uh…as usual boundless pervertedness'(Yamato)

What Yamato saw was an action figure of one of the famous senpai in Kuoh city or the Academy itself, and it was shown naked,

Rias' Action Figure with such a detailed calculation that it was even made by an expert.

"I...will buy it!"

"Stupid... Issei gives it to me, I'll pay 100 yen!"

"Hey...boys can't have it so give it to me, I'll give you 500 yen"

Quickly the back became an impromptu auction venue there were even some old people offering a price to Issei.

Then Yamato got an idea where he made an action figure like Issei, but it's not like the one without clothes Yamato made an action figure for the Goddess Seraphine.

Complete with wings that stretch behind him make his figure is very graceful.

"Eh...Yamato-kun did it too!"

One of the students just shouted at Yamato just like what happened to Issei, all students and parents were amazed by Yamato's work.

Different from Issei's lustful work

Yamato's property radiated great majesty even those who looked at it with teary eyes.

"Y... Y...Yamato-kun!...please give it to me, and I'll pay 10 thousand yen!"

When one of the disciples offered a very high price at first, and then it became a commotion that even the Master there had to ask for help from the others to settle the situation.

Issei saw Yamato's work and was also very impressed he had never seen someone so beautiful and majestic even in the form of a statue.

He wanted to ask Yamato what the name of the woman was but right now Yamato was being surrounded by everyone who wanted to buy the statue for himself.

Passing home time Grandpa Yamato currently has to go home early for some work he left behind.

Oh yes, about his grandfather even at this age he is still passionate about working as a carpenter, of course, Yamato is worried about his grandfather's work, but unfortunately, he is very stubborn and to calm Yamato his grandfather must have several subordinates in his carpentry workshop.

It's a bit far from home because the workshop is adjacent to the forest on the outskirts of the city.

Because it was still noon Yamato decided to go around the academy to see the students and their parents very happy.

Seeing this, Yamato was very jealous of them unlike him because he had always been raised by his grandfather who had acted as a parent Yamato.

But he also quickly forgot about that sadness because he didn't want to drag on with it, he was more focused on making his grandfather happy, who was currently healthy.

As he passed the gym he saw a group of students taking photos of someone cosplaying a certain character from a children's TV show that appeared every Sunday.

While demonstrating the same pose that the character did during the broadcast, even Yamato saw the women's panties being exported which she didn't even care about.

9