Chapter 13 Dance Dance Grindolution
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Once inside the tent, Kam is greeted with t a sea of people dancing to dance music. The first few feet in front of him were pretty empty of people, but from there, most of what he could see consisted of people letting loose.

   What caught Kam's eye when he first entered was the giant disco ball shooting out different colored light as it spun. Wondering how it was staying up there he looked above and noticed it was hooked to the structure that held the tent up, though his ability let him know it was more reinforced than the other parts. 

  Reassured that he wasn’t gonna have a disco ball fall on him he looked at the next thing that caught his eye. On the opposite side of the tent, he could see, on a platform surrounded by speakers, the DJ. On either side of the DJ’s platform are cage dancers that were dancing sensually to the music. 

  On the far left side, Kam could see what looked like a bar, and to the right of that an area surrounded by velvet rope with a security guard in front of it. He assumed that this was the VIP section for ‘important’ people. 

  This was further enforced by the bar girls that were waving drinks with sparklers on them headed to one of the booths in that area. While he tried to get a good look he couldn’t make out any of the people that were in that section. It was much darker than the rest of the club. 

  Opposite the VIP and bar area is another stage that is filled with dancers that were dancing to the music. Kam noticed that there was a lack of long hair in the crowd in that direction. 

  While Kam was looking around the club Berry had pulled him into the middle of the dance floor and was looking at him with a smile. 

  “Let’s dance, just feel the music!” she said and then started joining the crowd in dancing to the music. Kam noted that she was far more conservative in her moves than some of the other people around. But she didn’t seem to care and was immediately in her own little world dancing off-beat to the music. 

  Kam was confused about what he should do in this situation just stood there and watched. He knew he was being awkward but he genuinely did not know what to do in this situation. He had never been dancing before in either of his lives. Sure, he had been to dance clubs before, but it was never for dancing. 

  The person he was then didn’t allow for that type of behavior. In fact, he didn’t even know how to…just dance. He knew a couple of moves, but he had never really been the type of person to just let loose and dance to music. At least not in public. Honestly, he thought it was kind of weird when people did that, but he also knew that said more about him than others. 

  In the moments Kam spent thinking about what he should do in this situation, the others had caught up to him. Kam noticed that Day and May had already joined Berry and were dancing with her. He felt a tap on his shoulder as he saw Deacon behind him. 

  “Why so stiff man?!” he barely heard his shout over the loud music. “You just gotta dance...Just dance!” he continued as he began doing a small little two-step. He motioned for Kam to follow him. 

  Kam took a deep breath to allow the nerves to flow out from him. Everything in his body told him to not do what he was about to do. All types of negative thoughts ran through his head about how people would think about him from his last life if he started dancing in the middle of a club. 

  It took a lot of effort for him to push those thoughts out of his head. He wasn’t in his last life anymore, he had already spent that life living for the image he wanted others to see, in this life he would live the life he wanted to live.  

  And with his resolve fully submitted to what he wanted in this life, Kam followed Deacon's prompt and started dancing to the music. 

  At first, he was a little awkward, with him being the first person to ever two-step off-beat in the history of the universe. But eventually, he caught a rhythm and started to feel the music. 

  Once he got to this point Kam closed his eyes and started jamming. It was just him and the music, nobody in the surroundings even mattered anymore. Though he never moved past a simple two-step he did sway a bit larger and start incorporating some snaps with his steps. 

  Before Kam realized the music had changed three or four times and was now on a slower song. All of a sudden he felt a body slowly start to grind against him to the music. Shocked, Kam snapped out of his trance to see what was happening.

  He couldn’t see her face but from what he could see and what he felt on his waist, he was sure she was a stunning woman. With this being something that he was more familiar with Kam gently placed his hands on the woman's hips and started dancing with her.   

  At the same time, he checked his surrounding to make sure his friends were nearby him. While they were not as close as before they were still within eyesight. He noticed that each of them was doing fine. 

  Deacon was in a similar situation as him with another young woman and he was very focused on his entanglement. Amy had left the girl's group and was dancing, in an opposite way to him,  with a young man. Day and Berry were still dancing together but more women had joined them and now they had formed a sort of moshpit of dancing. A truly intimidating sight.   

  After checking on the rest of his group Kam went back to focusing on the task at hand. The woman that had chosen him had valuable assets in the back and, as a collector, he had to make sure he took good care of them. 

  From then on Kam danced with the young woman that had started grinding on him. After the first song finished Kam thought that she would walk away but then the DJ played an uptempo song that encouraged a certain type of dance move. So the young lady started to throw it back onto Kam in adherence to the music. 

  At this point, Kam had already given up on trying to keep his member down as it had already woken up from its slumber. This seemed to only encourage the woman on further as she started to move a bit more erotically. The two danced like this for another song and by the next, the woman had built up enough courage to turn around and show him her face.

  What greeted Kam was a pretty woman, he couldn’t see her face clearly due to the darkness, but he knew that even in the light she would still look good. The two continued to dance with each other through each of the songs. Kam had a hard time putting words to it in his mind but he felt he and the women had an incredible connection with each other.

   He wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or something else. What he did know was that she felt the same because during one of the slower songs, they were slow dancing and when their foreheads were pressed against one another she suddenly kissed him. At first, he was shocked but he quickly adjusted to the situation, leading the two of them to making out on the dance floor. 

   It only lasted a couple of seconds but when they finished she leaned into his ear, “let's get out of here”  she purred and looked at him with lustful eyes. 

  Kam looked back at her and debated it in his mind. This was his first time out with his new friends and he didn’t just want to leave them, but then again from what he had seen they seem like they wouldn’t mind if he did. They seemed like a pretty open group. 

   While Kam was in his mind debating the young woman was looking back at him hoping that he said yes. She was even going as far as to bite her lip in an enticing way to get him to. 

  She had noticed him early on when he had walked on the dance floor and she had immediately liked what she saw. Even his goofy dance moves were attractive to her. So she took the shot, after a few shots, and went up and started dancing on him when the right music came on. Fortunately for her, he reciprocated. From there on her feeling of attraction just grew as the night passed, it was especially pleasing when she felt something in his pants harden up. 

  But even before that moment, she had started feeling a connection she had never felt with any of the men she had danced with before. It wasn’t the first time she had danced like this with another man, but it was the longest.

  Usually, it was one or two songs before she left to go back to dancing on her own or with her friends. But this time was different. This was why for the first time in her life she invited a man, she wasn’t dating, to spend the night with her. She was really hoping he accepted.

  While she was going through the night in her head Kam had made his decision. He then spoke  into her ear “Let me tell my people first.” 

  She then watched as Kam went and talked to a couple of different people. From what she could see they were supportive, the man he talked to even gave smile and thumbs up. The tall woman he said something to even started fake kissing while joking with them.  But before long he walked back to her and held out his hand. He moved his head to the side to get her to follow him.  

  The two then walked out of the club and towards the closest exit they could find. Fortunately, it wasn't that far from them.   

 

Thanks for reading and as always your feedback is welcome.

1