Ambush (3)
467 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Time to make my move." thought Leo.

He quietly left the forest, visibility was low due to the snowstorm.

Leo could not help to be impressed with Crawler, since he was able to hit shots with the current visibility.

 

 

 

Leo kept creeping up on the two people approaching Pirate, they had already started dragging her back.

"Let's see if Christopher geared me up correctly with this MAC-10." said Leo.

 

 

 

He unholstered his weapon and switched off the safety before running at the gunner and shield wielder at full speed.

The gunner was pulling Pirate's body and he turned towards Leo's location as he heard something running.

 

 

 

However, he did not have enough time to respond.

Leo instantly dumped his entire mag into the gunner, resulting in the gunner collapsing over Pirate.

Leo kept running and the shield wielder had already turned toward him, but he did not have enough time to react.

 

 

 

Leo jumped up into the air transforming one of his hands into a blade.

He hit the shield user at full force, but it was not enough to penetrate the shield.

The shield user fell to the ground due to the force and Leo used this time to holster his MAC-10.

 

 

 

He jumped at the shield user again who was still on the ground.

Leo transformed his right hand into a mace as he continued hitting the shield.

At that point, the shield user was screaming in fear and pain, his wrists could no longer hold the shock of each blow from Leo.

 

 

 

However, he did not have to suffer for long.

Leo quickly took out the sickle Christopher gave him and pierced the shield user's head from the side, resulting in him dying on the spot.

 

 

 

Leo heard two coughs coming from behind him before he heard a coarse female voice.

"Impressive, Nightmare."

Leo turned around and saw Pirate laying on the floor, with blood dripping from her arm and leg.

 

 

 

Leo turned to her without saying a word before taking two bandages and a small bottle of alcohol out of his clothes.

"I don't have time to bandage you, there are still more and I am currently the only main combative force on the field as Artemis is covering Crawler, are you able to crawl to cover?" asked Leo.

 

 

 

Pirate coughed twice before taking off her dented faceplate, there was blood coming out of her mouth and her face had numerous bruises from the bullets that impacted the face shield.

"I should be able to, please cover me though."

Leo nodded towards her before reloading his MAC-10 and heading into the forest again.

 

 

 

He kept running a bit before seeing a glimpse of black through the snowstorm.

"Two have died by Crawler and Pirate, two by me, there should be three left, but I can only see one."

 

 

 

In front of Leo stood the commander of the task force that attacked them.

Leo could not afford to worry about the other two and slowly approached the commander.

He seemed to be observing the battlefield in front of them and he was currently on the radio with someone.

Leo overheard the conversation.

 

 

 

"Keep approaching them, once you incapacitate the person guarding their sniper you should be able to take him out with minimal effort."

Leo took out his MAC-10 and took aim upon the commander.

Leo spoke before shooting, startling the commander.

 

 

 

"You should always be on guard when you are in a battle, I expected you to know as much!"

Before the commander could respond, Leo dumped half his magazine towards him.

However, Leo was surprised upon the next sight.

 

 

 

None of the bullets hit the commander, they all simply dropped to the ground when they came close to him.

In the next second, a faint blue glow surrounded the commander as he smirked at Leo.

"Little boy, bullets won't work against me, they sent me in well prepared and ordered me to take one of you in alive for questioning and to secure the object you are transporting, you can surrender now or I will have to bring you in the hard way."

 

 

 

The commander took out his weapon which appeared to be a UMP-45 and took aim at Leo.

Leo simply smirked at the commander before charging in with his sickle.

The commander sighed upon seeing this.

"Looks like we will be doing this the hard way."

13