Facility raid (3)
382 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liam collapsed off his chair and fell to the ground, making horrible gurgling sounds.

Leo quickly covered Liam's mouth to ensure that no one would hear anything.

After a solid minute, he stopped making sounds and closed his eyes.

"What a fool." thought Leo.

 

 

 

he secretly hoped that killing The Hermit would be just as easy.

Leo did not hesitate for a second and instantly started looting Liam's body.

"Guess I got lucky." thought Leo when he picked up Liam's access card.

 

 

 

Liam had a level four access card, which would allow Leo to practically go anywhere he wanted except a few places, but those places would not be of interest to him now.

He transformed into Liam and saved his body in a slot before hiding Liam's body under the desk.

If someone took a good look around, they would find the body, but it was a risk that Leo was willing to take.

 

 

 

After all, he could not just be walking around with a body on his shoulder.

Liam quickly exited the office and changed the nameplate to display "Out."

 

 

 

He walked over the halls of the facility and got approached by a significant amount of people.

However, Leo simply shrugged all of them off and told them to visit his office when he is back in.

Inwardly, Leo was having a small dilemma.

 

 

 

He had no idea how he wanted to kill The Hermit, snapping his neck was an option but Leo doubted that The Hermit would allow him to get close.

Shooting him really wasn't an option, since even though the gun was silenced, it would still make a hell of a lot of noise.

"That's it!" thought Leo.

 

 

 

He had just come up with a brilliant plan, and he was going to execute it immediately.

Leo walked towards the cafeteria on the second floor and got himself a cup of coffee along with a sugar and creamer sachet.

Leo then went towards the bathroom because there were no cameras there and he opened a small vial and poured some liquid into the coffee.

 

 

 

After that, he headed towards The Hermits office and scanned his card.

A positive bleep was heard and the lock sprung open.

Leo quickly entered the office and saw The Hermit looking at Leo with a confused expression.

"Liam, anything you need?" asked The Hermit.

Leo took a seat and handed The Hermit his coffee.

 

 

 

"Here lad, I took a break and I guessed that you could use some coffee as well."

The Hermit took the coffee and instantly took a big gulp.

"So, what have you been up to, Liam?" asked The Hermit.

 

 

 

Leo was quick to respond.

"Not a lot, Hermit. Just been filing a lot of paperwork lately, what about you?"

The Hermit clicked his tongue before responding.

"First of all, don't call me by my codename, you know that I prefer you to call me by my real name. Secondly, I've been busy with a new SCP case, I got a report from The Hierophant that some squad from Nu-7 got wiped out on a mission by an SCP, and I've been tasked with handling the report and getting some more information on the creature, but it is a pain in the ass."

The Hermit emptied his cup of coffee in the next second.

 

 

 

"Do you have any more information about this SCP, Hermit?" asked Leo.

The Hermit clicked his tongue once again before responding.

"Stop calling me by that name, for the last time. All I am allowed to say from The Hierophant is that one of the squad members survived and she had given us some info, we don't really know a lot about this SCP."

In the next second, The Hermit vomited some blood.

Leo quickly moved towards him and kicked him to the ground before stuffing a piece of cloth in his throat to muzzle the screams.

He shapeshifted into his cultist form before making a silence gesture towards The Hermit.

The Hermit was already too weak to resist and laid on the ground.

 

 

 

"Luckily I have some information about this SCP for you, as you know he can shapeshift, be he also has corrosive blood. He likes to give some people a glass cup filled with some coffee and acid, and if the person drinks his their insides will slowly dissolve into goo.

With the last of his power, The Hermit took a  look at the glass cup he was handed.

He was surprised to see it was half dissolved, and the surprise would be the last emotion to taint his face.

11