Council meeting
269 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________

TIME: [CLASSIFIED]

LOCATION: [CLASSIFIED]

SUBJECT: SCP-6840, SITE PHOBOS.

_________________________

At an unknown site in an undesignated meeting room, five people sat.

there were six more laptops all displaying their own signature icon with audio input.

Out of the five people that were physically present, one of them was wearing a jester mask.

 

 

 

The man with the mask started speaking.

"So, I assume all of you know why you are here, right?"

The four other people nodded and the people connected via the laptops all said yes.

 

 

 

"We are here to address the current situation of site Phobos, as you know the newly designated SCP, SCP-6840 has breached containment and brought hell upon site Phobos while doing so.

During an attack by the insurgency, all power was cut from the site, a major security flaw."

Audio input was heard from a laptop that had the symbol of a hammer on it.

 

 

 

"I know, site Phobos was well past the scheduled time for maintenance, we should've added another way for the site to get emergency power back when we constructed it, but it has been so long."

The man wearing the jester mask continued.

"We currently do not know if the insurgency has connections with SCP-6840, we are looking into it here at the intelligence agency. Upon escaping containment SCP-6840 killed numerous foundation employees, agents, and an executive.

The executive's corpse was found missing both his eyes."

 

 

 

 

The blonde woman with braided hair tightened her fist.

"Such vile crimes should not go unpunished." she said in a stern voice.

"Moving on, we suspect that the insurgency might've captured SCP-483 and that that was their reason for attacking site Phobos, furthermore an instance of SCP-966 was terminated in containment, we suspect that SCP-6840 is responsible for this but we cannot confirm it."

 

 

 

The man wearing the jester mask sighed.

"-5, take over for me, please. I can't do this anymore."

 

 

 

"Certainly." said a man wearing full tactical armor except for the headpiece.

"SCP-170 has also gone missing during the containment breach and hostile attack. We can confirm that SCP-6840 was responsible for this. We are now moving on to the main event of the containment breach. As you know there is a separate camera run on batteries at the nuclear warhead detonation panel. The following footage was recovered shortly after the back-up power was booted back on."

 

 

 

O5-5 turned on the projector in the room.

Executive Dirk was seen entering the warhead room and looking around a bit before facing the camera and speaking.

"Don't think you smug bastards are safe. At some point I will be coming for all of you, you hear me?"

Executive Dirk was seen arming the warhead before the footage was cut out by O5-5.

 

 

 

 

"Was that a threat to us?" spoke an older man.

"It was, -11. SCP-6840 has proven to us on numerous occasions that his intelligence is superb. Containing him in a run-down site like site Phobos was the biggest mistake we could make, and we paid for it. The nuclear warhead was unable to be disabled and the majority of site Phobos was lost. We have chosen to relocate all SCP's originally stored in site Phobos to different sites around the world, site Phobos will be scrapped."

The old man nodded.

 

 

 

There was silence for a while before -5 spoke again.

"This leads me to the final request of this meeting, which would be a favor regarding you, O5-9."

O5-9 looked up.

"Oh, it is rare to see you make a request, what is it?"

 

 

 

"It is a very simple request and a favor towards O5-4 since we didn't listen to him, internal security is my job and by failing to acknowledge SCP-6840 as a proper threat I have failed that job, if the administrator was here he would be severely disappointed in me. I am asking you to mobilize one of your SAMSARA agents to assist MTF "The mimic hunters" in recontaining SCP-6840."

"Hm, I could do that and I wouldn't mind, but I think the others would want a say in this aswell, right?"

The overseers physically present nodded meanwhile those who weren't said yes.

 

 

 

"Alright then, let the voting on this matter start."

8