Clean slate (slit)
259 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo inspected the male and female body.

 

 

 

As Leo had requested, both of them had a decently muscular build, suggesting that they at the very least, worked out every now and then.

The man appeared to be in his thirties and had dark brown hair meanwhile the woman was a bit younger, she appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

The woman had blonde hair but it was very messy and dirty.

 

 

 

Leo blamed the insurgents that captured them for that, but he didn't care.

Luckily for him both of them were unconscious, they wouldn't struggle.

 

 

 

"Here we go, I guess." thought Leo before starting to wipe all of his shapeshifting slots.

[You sure you want to do this?] asked Sogrith to Leo before he wiped them.

"Yes, even though I have unlimited slots, I don't want to make a mistake when I am shapeshifting so for now I will wipe all of them. Besides, most of them are useless."

[Whatever you want.]

 

 

 

In the next second, Leo felt like there was something leaving his body before getting the confirmation that all the shapeshifting slots were wiped.

He felt kind of sad wiping the cultist form since it had been with him since the beginning, but it was the safest thing to do.

The last thing he wanted to happen was to land in containment again, after all.

 

 

 

Leo picked up the man and threw him on his shoulder before walking outside.

Right when Leo walked outside he saw the man in the SUV driving off with the towtruck following.

The car that was left behind by the two dead insurgency agents was towed with them.

 

 

 

Leo was quite satisfied at the fact that they didn't ask any questions so he didn't bother them anymore.

Instead, Leo walked behind the cabin and threw the man to the ground.

Leo put a knee on the mans back before lifting his head, exposing the neck.

 

 

 

Leo felt around for a bit until he found the artery.

He transformed his hand into a small scalpel and slit the artery.

Right when Leo slit the artery he dropped the man's head since blood would be spurting out of the artery.

 

 

 

It was messy, but it got the job done.

Leo waited a couple of minutes before putting his hand on the man's body, saving his body in a shapeshifting slot.

 

 

 

Leo didn't wait around and instantly transformed into the man's body.

Leo left the body outside for a while since the woman would be next, but he had something else to do first.

His old clothes didn't fit anymore due to the size change so he had to go back inside and get a new pair that fit him.

 

 

 

 

When he went back inside the cabin the woman was still laying on the couch and Leo headed straight to the bedroom.

He looked around for a while until he found something that fit him.

"Finally, this will do." thought Leo as he picked up a hoodie.

 

 

 

He had already found some pants and finally found a shirt that fit him.

However, when Leo saw what was on the shirt he sighed.

"That damn woman." said Leo to himself.

 

 

The shirt was completely black except some white text saying "I am a idiot." with a rainbow above it.

When Leo looked around the closet a bit more he found the same shirt in three different sizes.

Leo wondered why she had them with her but in the end didn't question it, since he had something else on his mind.

 

 

 

He heard a thud coming from the living room and hurriedly sprinted towards it.

When he arrived in the living room he saw the woman laying on the ground.

Luckily, she was still dazed from the anesthesia she was given.

 

 

 

Leo didn't waste a second and quickly threw her to the ground with force before planting his knee on her back.

He quickly placed his hand on her mouth and raised her head, he didn't want her to scream.

Leo once again transformed his finger into a blade before slitting the woman's throat while holding her mouth shut.

 

 

 

The woman quickly passed out and died after a couple of minutes.

Leo's entire hand was covered in blood as he sighed.

 

 

 

"Now I have to fucking mop the floor."

10