Prologue; A New Life
130 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the vast space of the universe something amazing happens. The stars gasp in awe as they feel the scene unfold, black holes feel fear from the scene, and the rest of the higher beings couldn't care less but that is a mistake on their part.

A stable nebulae in the far reaches of space meets a supermassive black hole. This causes the nebulae to move but what is unexpected is that all of the space dust, gas and tiny amounts of dark matter to condense and condense and condense. For a faction of a second this condensed nebulae take the form of a humanoid before began to condense more into a ball.

After a day it can't condense anymore and nothing happens. Days pass still nothing happens and it keeps getting close to the hungry black hole. It seems hopeless this black hole will devour this ball before anything happens but then something happens. I have to say it was amazing it even happened. A wondering mass of pure mana hits the ball and combines with it.

I will once again explain it is amazing. This reality changing substance is uncommon to be found outside of a world and even then most pure mana heads to another world instead of wondering and just the chance of the mana finding this ball amazing. 

After being combined with the mana the ball seems to ignore the gravity of the black hole for a few moments and starts to change. This ball that used to be fill with red, blueish-white,teal, magenta and darkness changes to a ball of blinding white.

After the moment of ignoring gravity and changing is up the ball follows it's course to the black hole. Eventually it reach the black hole and that when it happens. Instead of being consumed by the black hole's infinite gravity it surrounds the black hole turning it into a mass of blinding white and then a more impossible thing happens. 

The infinite density of black hole seems questionable when it starts to condense more and more. A few days of condensing later and it stops and start to shine brightly enough to put the stars to shame. The shine is short lived for it breaks apart into motes of light that slowly dissipate. 

What is behind that light is not a miniature black hole but a living being. A living being that seems to embody the universe for it's body is the color of the cosmos. Different colored dots shine like miniature stars on it's body. Covering the rest of the body is nothing but the inky blackness of space.

This living being happens to have the shape of a humanoid and is currently asleep. 

Who knows what will happen when this slumbering beast made from the impossible wakes up.

3