Chapter 8 – Lewis family technique
230 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you really want to learn cultivator technique without creating a mana seed?” said Lord Albert.

 

He wanted Doran to take a few steps as a mage first. This was an important time for those who wanted to be Mages or Cultivators. Generating mana seeds usually takes a few weeks, but in some cases, it can take several months. And he didn't want his son to be distracted.

 

“Actually, I created the Mana seed last night”

“Yeah, focusing on something like I said… Wait What?!”

 

“Last night after dinner, I was doing the exercises Maverick showed me, and suddenly I felt something forming in my brain. It was a very strange feeling.”

 

Lord Albert looked at his son sitting in front of him in amazement. He had never heard of anyone creating a Mage seed from day one before.

 

He immediately scanned Doran with his Mana senses. And it was really there. A tier 1 Mage.

 

Finally, he gathered himself. And he took a big sigh.

 

“I guess I have to do something about your pace of development as well.”

 

After saying that, a necklace and a ring appeared in his hand. Doran was excited when we saw this. Although he didn't fully understand the necklace, he understood that it was a storage ring. These storage rings were used to store items in the space created inside them. Although it could take many different forms, the most common was the ring.

 

“Now that you are officially mage, you can use the storage ring. As for the necklace. It is a kind of artifact that hides the layer you are in. Never take it off.” He said and held out both items towards Doran.

Doran excitedly took the ring and necklace. He put on the necklace as his father wanted. Assassination was quite common among the nobility, and Doran did not want to put himself in the target at an early age.

 

After putting on the necklace, he put the ring on his finger. But he stopped here, He didn't know how this piece worked.

 

“How is it used, father?.”.

 

“First you need to drip a drop of your blood so that your mana can be recognized.”

 

With the knife on the table, Doran made a small cut on his hand and dripped a few drops of blood onto the ring. The blood dripping onto the ring turned blue for a short time, and then returned to its original state.

 

“Later you learn how to use it, now let's move on to the cultivator technique”

 

“First of all, Mage's mana seed is similar to that of cultivators, but it's also completely different. Cultivators try to collect the mana produced by their bodies to a point, since this collection can be done in many different ways, there are many techniques. But since some techniques are incomplete and faulty, those who work with these techniques. They can get stuck in a certain layer.”

 

“Of course, this does not apply to the technique of our Lewis family. If you work diligently, you can go up to Tier 9 with this technique.”

 

Doran thought it was time for a question and began to speak.

 

“Father, is 9th tier really the highest rank? Has anyone really ever reached Level 10?”

 

“Hahaha, a Tier 9 mage and Cultivator alone can split a continent in two. Isn't that enough for you?"

 

Doran was shocked by his father's words. Lord Albert, on the other hand, gave his son some time to recover after saying these words and continued.

 

“Yes, let's continue. Cultivators choose the Mana seed from any of the 5 organs of their body. . These are Lung, Liver, Stomach, Heart, and Kidneys. This chosen organ is very important because the benefit of each organ is different and you should choose the one that suits you best.”

 

“For example, if you choose the heart, you can control your emotions more easily and you will not lose your cool when you come face to face with death. It also changes what you need to do for improvement. For example, cultivators who choose liver make themselves semi-drunk by drinking alcohol, and this is how they cultivate.”

 

“If you choose the heart, you have to keep your emotions under control. In the lungs, you need to control your breathing. In the stomach, what you eat affects the rate of development. The kidneys are a little different. When you do some activities, your development speed increases. Of course, these benefits are the extra effect, basically for every organ, the most important is meditation.”

“What activities are beneficial for the kidneys?” said doran. His father did not fully explain this matter.

 

“The kind of activities a man and a woman do.” said Lord Albert.

 

Doran was a little embarrassed when he realized the point.

 

“Humm, I understand.”

 

“If you need time it can wait, there is no rush to this matter. You're still quite young and it shouldn't be a problem to wait a bit.”

“No need, I choose the heart,” said Doran.

 

Even though the kidney swayed a bit, the most useful organ seemed to be the heart. Keeping his cool during the war was a huge boost.

 

Seeing Doran had made his choice, he nodded and a thin book appeared in his hand.

 

“The book says what to do for those who choose the heart. I have notes that I keep too.”

“Did you choose the heart too, father?”

 

“Haha, even though I went back and forth with the Kidneys, I finally chose the heart at the time,” he said and laughed.

 

Doran awkwardly joined his father and burst out laughing.

 

After receiving the book, he said goodbye to his father and stood up to leave the room. He was about to walk out the door when he heard his father's voice.

 

“Do not show the book to anyone, including those in the castle. Many families were destroyed because their techniques were stolen.”

 

After Doran nodded at his father's words, he left the room. He was on his way to his room. He had a few hours to his lesson with Maverick. And he planned to use this break to get a glimpse of the technique.

 

AD
12