Chapter 1: Isekai’d
394 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn you fate!

Everyone expects a Princess to be a proper lady — To wear a big beautiful dress, smile and charm Princes' from different countries, and eventually, to marry in order to progress the country's economy, army or friendships and most of the time act like a poor weakling for a prince to save their ass.

Screw that!! I'm not even a fucking princess, so how did I end up like this!?

If you should guess it right. I have really been reincarnated into a fantasy world as a fucking princess whyyyy???!!!!

Amongst everything else but a princess! 

I'm Erica, a normal sportistic college girl. In my former life, I had beautiful brown skin and was admired by a lot of boys actually. I'll just wink at them and they'll all be flooding to give me presents. 

This wasn't my only achievement. I was the captain of the football team, even though I'm a girl. Not only that but I also participated in many sports that require physical work and I was given the title, 'The School's Muscle Head beauty.'

I didn't really agree with the title since I was extremely smart for my age and I really loved robotics and anything related to IT and attending the best university was a proof of that.

But who would have known that I lost my consciousness after falling straight on my skull during a bicycle challenge.

"That's the dumbest kind of death ever!!!" Erica slammed her hand on the ground with tears in her eyes. 

"Why couldn't I have died saving a handsome dude or something?!!"

(If someone were to enter and see my state — The princess's state to be more exact — they would have thought that I have gone mad due to the frequent slamming of my hand on the ground and crying like a witch.)

To be sincere I have no problem with being a princess. However, in all the novels I've read they don't have any good fate.

Even so, this princess can be called a goddess. The body has such long crimson silky hair with a pair of beautiful crimson eyes, my dark smooth brown skin, and my well-proportioned hourglass body. And this body looked around 18.

At least as a reincarnator like me, fate can't be so cruel.

After dying I immediately woke up in this world, however, I still don't know who I am or where the hell this place is. But I surely know that I'm a princess due to how everyone has been referring to me as a princess.

From the information I have gathered from listening to conversations in the palace, my mother was the greatest Queen that this country, Orgador, ever had.

She was graceful, poised, was held in high esteem, and was extremely clever.

My father, a good yet naive man, was forced to take all of the reins when she passed away 4 years ago.

Thereby allowing corruption to take root deep in the palace and its politics. Even though he could handle it, he was not well trained in everything like my mother. 

Probably due to the fact he left most of the palace work to her after their marriage.

Shameless!!!

And it seems that I have been abandoned…. I'm living in a remote village away from the palace. And the reason…..

For practicing swordsmanship. The princess was known to be unruly and didn't follow the principles set out for her. She only chose what she felt like doing.

These people are jerks! Kicking out your own daughter because she learned swordsmanship. If she doesn't know how to fight and is being attacked by assassins, how is she going to fight?! By the time that so-called knight in shiny armor comes to the rescue, you'll be dead. They should be grateful that she was learning self-defense.

Bah!! Whatever fate brings me, I shall conquer it.

[ Congratulations on the host finding out their identity as Princess Erica ]

'Damn fate is truly on my side, the princess has the same name as me! And what is this screen though.'

Erica looked at the screen before her, slightly surprised. But she was too lazy to do anything about it and fell asleep on her large king-size bed as the moonlight rose high in the sky.

____________________

"Hahaha a new day to fully live my new life," Erica laughed loudly as she walked the halls of the large mansion heading towards the dining room. She wore a pair of black trousers and a white shirt she found in the cabinet of the princess. And she looked quite stunning. 

'Damn if I looked like this in my past life, I'd surely have gotten the title World most Beautiful Woman.'

 She continued to walk and reached the dining room. 

The entire room was sparkly clean which caused Erica to be slightly nervous, confused yet surprised. Is this princess really bullied?!

As Erica sat down before the large table to eat she frowned. She actually thought these people would be the type that would be mean to the poor princess and bully her, but once again fate has surprised her. 

All the food was literally shining, and the entire table was covered with food.

"......"

"What kind of monster could eat such a large amount of food? I refuse to believe such a skinny….!"

'Wait now I think about it, I haven't fully examined my body yet,' Erica thought to herself as she looked clearly at her arms. There were some muscles which proved that this so-called dainty princess was actually exercising. 

After that Erica looked at her hands to see that they were still smooth and had no scratches. Her whole brown skin was just so smooth that it was hard to believe she did any exercises.

Erica felt like her head was aching her since she's thinking too much about this. 

"Whatever, I'm too lazy to think about this anyway, well time to eat."

Erica ate happily since the food was extremely delicious and she cleared her whole plate. 

Once she was done a group of 5 maids walked in as they carried a beautiful black sword with some black gloves on a blue pillow.

"Your highness please it's time for your morning training," A maid with short black hair and dark black eyes knelt down as she handed Erica the long black sword. 

Erica then got up and swung the sword a few times. 

'It's lighter than I expected,' Erica thought as she swung the sword in its sheath.

'Well, I guess this princess is not really as bad as I thought. The more I know about her, the more I admire her. Even though everyone hated her for learning how to fight, even though she's a princess, most of them respected her wishes. Since there was no law that said a woman can't learn how to fight.'

"Okay then let's go," Erica commanded as the maids led the way. Erica glanced at them from time to time expecting that they'll suspect that she's not the real Erica, however, nothing happened. 

After some time of walking, they reached the training grounds where some women and men were training vigorously, swinging their swords and as others casted their spells.

'This is why Isekai is so cool because….'

'You get to see a lot of nice hot real abs!!' Erica cheered inside her mind as she drooled over the abs of the knights who were training.

Erica quickly regained her senses and walked with her head high to the grounds. All the knights stopped training as they bowed down to Erica and continued on with what they were doing.

[ ~Ding ]

Erica heard a sound before her and immediately saw a notification bell there. No one seemed to have noticed what she saw so Erica pressed on it which immediately caused the blue screen to appear again.

[ Does the s host want to see their stats? ]

[ Yes/ No ]

'I may not know what this thing is but, yes though. I wanna know how OP I am.'

Erica immediately pressed yes as she stared at the screen and crossed her fingers in her mind. Once she opened her eyes, she had a big grin on her face and laughed sheepishly. 

[ Name: Erica

Race: Human

Level 50

Hp: 1000/1000

Mp: 8000/8000

 Exp bar for next Level: 00000/12000

Gender: Female

Strength: 11800

Defense: 20000

Magic Resistance: 4000

Agility: 1500

Vitality: 5000

Luck: 600

Skill points: 10

Talents:

{ Heavy shield- Can form a huge shield up to the size of the host and can block any powerful magic attack 2 times a day. }

{ Rejuvenation- Anytime host gets injured HP would automatically recover 3 HP every 10 sec }

{ Flame mastery- Host can master the art of Fame magic } 

{ Sword Master- Host can master any sword skills} 

Sword Skills:

Sword Intent, Crimson Strike, Blackhole slash, Sonic slash, Flaming Four swords of Asura, 900 sword slash, Flame strike, Burst, 10 sword slash. ]

10