Happy Elimination Game (2)
83 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone watched with gaping breath at the gigantic chains dangling from the sky. Especially at the gaping hole that seems to swallow the whole world in one big swoop.

At this moment, all humans stopped and looked at the unbelievable black hole and then at the small figures that continued to pop out of the sky, falling to the ground at a speed invisible to the naked eye. 

The black hole seemed to move, as if it were alive. They could see the movement as they gazed into the darkness. The fireworks that exploded in the atmosphere all stopped. 

Dark, thick clouds formed at a speed visible to the naked eye. It swirled around and gathered at the edges of the black hole. A series of blue dots flashed, forming a string of indecipherable characters.

[uiw8hf35]

[Ykh7bde3e! hfehtoj]

It was like watching a huge computer screen crash. Except that these characters and distorted lines are floating in mid-air. Appearing like they are in the game world instead of the real one. 

[Ding—Players from Earth, the 'Happy Elimination Game' has been triggered.]

[At 23:45 p.m. on July 7, 2016, 147 million humans that were deemed 'unworthy' had been eliminated.]

[At 23:55 p.m. on July 7, 2016, 500 million humans that were deemed 'incapable' had been eliminated.]

[At 00:05 a.m. on July 8, 2016, 7 billion humans have entered the 'Happy Elimination Game']

[The players and hunters have entered the world game map.]

[Data loading…]

These notifications are like a death sentence laid heavily on the heads of humans. Everyone had no choice but to listen to them. 

The cold night wind blew against Cayden's cheeks, and a large drop of sweat slid down his forehead. He fixed his gaze on the 'hunters' that surrounded him and Peter. 

The noisy crowd blocked the city center and public roads. People are screaming and looking for the police. 

Many fetched their phones, but no one could contact the police or any emergency line. In fact, their phones had the strange static lines when they turned them on, and after one final flash, they stopped working. 

"What's happening?!" 

Screams and anxious murmurs were heard in every corner of the world. They are seeing the same message. They are witnessing the same phenomenon. 

Amidst the voices, nobody heard the screams of little children, the elderly, or those who have physical disabilities. 

They are those who are deemed 'unworthy' and 'incapable'. A brand of the Dark Tower's insignia was burned right into their foreheads. 

Their screams pierced through the night. They pleaded for their lives; even the little children who cannot speak did not stop crying. 

But the begging is useless. 

The 'hunters' appeared, and in one swift swoop, their heads were decapitated. Blood spilled and dripped in the walls; it gathered and pooled on the floor. 

To those who are lucky... they gathered around the city center; some tried to hide in their own homes, while others tried to escape but were blocked by the 'hunters'.  

"Hey! Who are you creeps?!" One young man bravely picked up a metal pipe and pointed it at the creepy man with an alligator mask wearing a black suit. 

His metal pipe pressed hardly on the creepy man's chest, but he did not budge. The alligator mask, with its lifelike eyes, blinked at the young man without words. 

People who could not wrap their minds around what was going on just watched the huge black hole in the sky with blank stares. 

Some believed this was one of the weird phenomena that the secret government's high tech research had resulted in. Or a huge catastrophic disaster brought down by nature to punish humankind. 

There are also a few who started to tremble in fear as they believed this is an alien invasion. The huge characters floating in the sky were used as proof of that. 

Nevertheless, everyone believed the apocalypse had come. This could potentially harm a few... but they believed the government would protect them. 

As long as those chemical weapons and the strong force of the military and other international powerhouses are there, they don’t have to do anything, even if the sky collapses.

In other words, nobody believed 647 million people were eliminated that tragic night.

The young man who dared to provoke one of the 'hunters' glared at each of the weird mascot wearing men who would not let any person get out of the city center. He was boiling with rage inside. 

All of a sudden, the lights went out. A heavy storm is coming. A huge black hole appeared, with high jumping mascot men popping out in different places. And there's the fact that they could not leave the city center. 

The fuck?! 

He can't accept this! 

He was about to step forward and scream at the 'hunters' again when a loud sound of drums rolling stopped him in place. 

Everyone was confused. Where is it coming from? Because of the lack of light, everyone was having a hard time seeing in the dark. 

Until the sound of drums rolling intensified. Out of nowhere, a sharp red light shone down from above. It came directly from the black hole, illuminating everything on the ground below.

The people look at each other, confused as to what's happening. 

The sharp red light makes it seem as if the whole world was painted in blood. 

In the middle of the night, a loud male voice suddenly announced. 

[In Happy Elimination Game, players are given ten days to clear five different games.]  

[Five games need to be cleared if the level is 'Normal']

[Three games need to be cleared if the level is 'Difficult']

[One game needs to be cleared if the level is 'Extremely Difficult']

[There will be no chance given. If one player fails to clear one game, the player will be forced to participate in the penalty game, and the chance of survival is extremely low.]

[Each game, type, and number of players will be decided by 'hunters']

[The winners of the game will be able to proceed and enter the humble abode of the Dark Tower. So players...]

[Happy survival games!]

3