Team ranking (2)
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Player count: 32

Remaining team: 16

Team ranking:

1. N2001 – 48 points

2. N2020 – 40 points

3. N2003 – 8 points

4. N2005 – 8 points

5. N2013 – 8 points

Cayden and Peter reached the third floor of the building. But the whole space still needs a roof since the building construction is still ongoing. Cayden's eyes narrowed at the new team rising on the Team ranking.

From eight points to forty points, how quick are they to eliminate 4 teams in a few minutes?

Right below them, a loud boom rattled the whole building. Cayden and Peter looked down in time to see four groups of people fighting. Each of them does not have a weapon and is combating using their fist.

Two guys were wrestling each other to the ground. Because of the faint red light, Cayden could not see their faces. But it was apparent that the two procured severe injuries. Liquid poured from their mouths and noses.

On the other side, there is also another fight happening. The person who crashed to the rows of metal bars piled to the side groaned in pain.

Identical to Cayden, he had a red scarf on his arm.

The person who whacked him to cause bleeding on his forehead pointed the tip of the metal pipe at him. Cayden may not hear what they are talking about, but he knows the assaulter is threatening the victim to hand over the red flag.

As Peter and Cayden crouched down, the two did not notice the six shadows watching the fight with amused eyes. Because of the vast open space of the alleyway, they decided to restrict the location.

The 'hunters' gave probation of three hours for the teams to move freely. They thought that an exciting game would happen if they did so. Unfortunately, not only these people refused to fight, they even tried to hide and run away instead of facing off each other.

On the fourth hour, the invisible barrier appeared.

The other teams have no choice but to hide in buildings. Still, the six 'hunters' will find a way to reveal their position to the other groups just to instigate a fight.

That's what happened to the two teams below.

Cayden knew this would happen. But he decided not to move. Not just yet. Above them, the hovering screen keeps updating the player count and team ranking.

Team  N2020 had caught up to the first team. They now have 56 points.

While Cayden is calm and collected, Peter is experiencing extreme anxiety. His mind had not yet wrapped around the happenings, and this had already happened.

What was he supposed to do?

Directly below them, the two teams caught in a brawl did not notice the two shadows approaching them. As these two approached the guy with a metal pipe, Peter watched wide-eyed.

The two newcomers have knives in their hands.

The sneak attack was done quietly and precisely. With a slick, the man with a metal pipe had his throat sliced. Before the beaten man could react, a sharp knife found its way to his heart. A hand covered his open mouth, muffling his scream.

Peter shivered as he watched the cold-blooded killing of this person. The killer wore a hood, and his physique was a bit skinny. When he took out the knife driven inside the beaten man's heart, he placed it beside his face and licked the blade clean.

This scared Peter even more.

Meanwhile, the hooded man's companion was the complete opposite. His muscles were bulky, and his arms were chiseled. He has large hands that ruthlessly clutch the man grappling the ground's face and twisting it 180 degrees.

The man was killed in an instant.

The other man was scared shitless. He tried to crawl away from the man as far as he could go. His nose is already broken and some of his teeth burst out from his mouth when he was fighting the man earlier.

The bulky man just looked at him with a blank expression. As he stepped forward, his huge sneaker shoes crunched the dirt on his feet.

"No… No. Stay away!" The other man is already desperate. He doesn't want to die like that guy he just fought.

Incoherent words poured out of his mouth. When his lips parted, five of his front teeth were already missing. If one looks at it, one will wince at how painful it looks, but the man himself did not care. Because a bigger threat is now advancing towards him.

Looking over his shoulder, he saw someone hiding in the alley street. He uttered a desperate cry and stretched his hand toward the person.

"Help me!!!!"

The bulky man stopped in his step and glanced in the direction of the man he was looking at. This gives a chance for the man to escape. His face is already covered with bruises and blood, but he did not hesitate to scramble on his feet and run in the opposite direction.

When the bulky man noticed what was going on, he only looked at the retreating man with an expressionless face.

"Rin, you shouldn't let them escape like that." A strange high pitch voice of a young man spoke in the direction where the escaping man was running to.

But because of the desire to escape, the man ignored the figure of the hooded young man. Hence, when he raced straight towards him, the escaping man had his shirt caught by the young man.

The knife in the hooded young man's hand glinted in the faint red light and struck!

The blade pierced through the escaping man's skull, from the back of his nape to the area between his eyes.

"Hahahhahaha!" The hooded young man removed his knife and licked the blood from the blade.

"Ah, so satisfying." The knife in his hand was licked clean. The hooded young man tilted his head. He blinked in space before laughing madly.

The team ranking has changed again.

1