Arc 1 chapter 2
181 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex p.o.v 

I awoke with a cry of pain and my vision is blurry and I have a hard time hearing but that soon clears up. I hear "it's a baby boy" 

from a masculine voice as I look at the person who said that is see a 'man' wearing a nurse outfit confused by what I see before I could contemplate i hear a weak and tired masculine voice say 

"can I see my son" confused again and thinking if it's my father who said that I was handed to my 'father' who for some reason was lying on a bed. As I was brought before this absolute beast of a 'man' I hear my father say with tender words that were tired but filled with love

"my son you shall go by Alex Miller" with a weak and tired smile. But before I could do anything I was overcome by intense sleepiness by being enveloped by my 'father'. Time skipped 1 month accursed goddess fuck her. 

Who would of thought who I thought was my 'father' was in fact my mother after spending time with my new family when I met my sister who I thought was my brother 

who was into cross dressing was in fact my sister to put it mildly I was beyond confused at least my dad was normal looking but don't get me started on having to suck my mother 'man' tits.

 I thought my family was weird looking but no my family friends and my cousins and aunt and uncle and grandparents came to visit apparently girl's and women look like either boy's cross dressing or burly men cross dressing so to say I was pissed was putting it mildly.

 Apparently the fucking accursed goddess messed with the world there goes my harem king dream hopefully for now. But I still held hope because of my mutiverse travel power oh how wrong I would be .

Goddess p.o.v

Hehe yes mortal show me amusement can't wait till you find out all worlds are like that tee hee." This should show you why you shouldn't mess with girl's humph haha"

 i say while humming my strange tune again. After thinking for a bit I decided to add a 'girl' trap to the world to mess with him.

2