Arc 1 chapter 4
131 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goddess p.o.v

"Ashew someone must be talking about me eh whatever" as I say that I watch as my plan comes to fruition hehe it appears we got ourselves a yandere .

though I wonder what would happen to our dear Alex can't wait to see him suf- uhhem amuse me as i think that Alex is having a sleep over with his yandere friend. 


Carl p.o.v 

Gosh look at him he's so cute hehe good thing I scared that girl away im glad my father taught me the ways hehe I can't wait till he becomes my boyfriend. As i look at him sleep i thought why not capture this moment i slowly take out my phone and take a picture.

Alex p.o.v 

As I was sleeping i was filled with cold sweat as I was being chased by a girl with a knife saying "alex don't you love me" little did he know it was a warning from the goddess of dreams and foresight who took pity on the mortal.

Goddess of dreams and foresight p.o.v

Poor mortal i get that a mortal shouldn't go unpunished for trying to enslave a god but [ redacted] is taking it to far.

3rd p.o.v 

As that god was thinking that our goddess sees this and humms in amusement about getting back at the god for messing with her mortal after some thinking she says "yes that shall do"

  and the goddess of dreams and foresight immediately gets a bad premonition but before she can do anything about the feeling she feels one of her main world experiences misfortune as she sees this she says "OF ALL THE...."

as she sees this she can't help but remember her friend who looks like a old man the god of knowledge and wisdom say " heed these old man words don't mess with [ redacted] or you'll experience misfortune"

 as she remembers this she can't help but feel bitter remembering this if only she listened to her old friend of course she should of he's the damn God of knowledge and wisdom.

 his knowledge predates any known knowledge and wisdom is far greater than any sage as she thinks this she can't help but sigh and pity the people who suffer from [ redacted] and is forced to ultimately leave Alex to his poor fate

 and focus back on her worlds and bring peace back to her worlds because of Godly responsibilities.

Our goddess p.o.v 

Serves her right for messing with a mortal in one of my mutiverse hehe 

Alex p.o.v 

I awoke with a start and I'm shaking its like I got a bad premonition of the future as im shaking I hear "alex are you okay?!!"

 And see Carl come over as he comes over i relax and say "yeah dude I just got a nightmare" he comes over with a sincere look and a gaze I couldn't quite place yet. 

As he sits down he says "it's okay Alex I'm here" and hugs me there he goes acting girly if only he was actually a girl I think I would ensla-uhhem cultivate him to be my wife as I was thinking that Carl was thinking score!! 

I get to hug my! Alex and his heart was fluttering thinking about what a big accomplishment this was. And Carl can't imagine a future without his! Alex . 

3rd p.o.v 

While Alex was having his harem king dream Carl has just accomplished something big for himself and is hoping for more While keeping Alex all to himself.

0