Arc 1 chapter 5
104 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our goddess p.o.v 

My plan is going smoothly it'll be amusing once he has multiple yanderes after him going full yandere. 

I humm my strange tune then say "who should the next yandere be hmm ah his sister should be the next yandere hehe" 

as I thought about it the more amusing it seems and with a thought his sister aurora has officially become a yandere.

Alex p.o.v 
While I didn't know that the goddess was actively messing with my life at the time I was busy dreaming about my harem dream while I was getting hugged by my friend Carl  

we hear a masculine voice say "boys come down for breakfast" as we head downstairs i hear my sister who apparently was here too for breakfast  eating breakfast.

 as I head over to the kitchen Carl grabbed my hand and starts swinging it back and forth while we walk to the kitchen .

i thought he was joking around so I just go with it as we get to the kitchen my sister immediately looks at this interaction and narrows her eyes while looking at us holding hands before saying "brother come sit next to me " 

while I walk over to sit next to her Carl was giving aurora a death glare and aurora gave a victorious look before settling back into her usual expression and I was as ignorant as a rock 

but this didn't go unnoticed from Carl's parents Carl's father was looking at Carl with a smirk and Carl's mother was looking at this youthful experience remembering how Eric was back in the day and how she ultimately picked Eric she remembers how Eric was such a bad boy

 but always seemed to love her no matter what she did and that's ultimately what made her decide to pick over all the other boys gunning after her and it appears her son picked that trait up from his father. 

While she admit that her son was. weird and was strangely adamant about being girly and it would appear he might be gay after seeing the queer scene she loves him all the same.

 While his father Eric remembers a similar scene in his youth and how Isabel was ignorant too  and it would appear his son took his thorough teaching to heart. 

But while he isn't adverse to queer stuff he still cringes seeing his son dress as a girl and act as a girl and appears to have the sexuality of a girl and while he's a little disappointed that his son didn't get himself a woman and is interested in males he still proud of him as his father. 

Carl's p.o.v 

As Carl's parents where having these thoughts carl was thinking score! I got to hold my alex hand but his damn sister got in the way tch and I give a pointed death glare with dead fish eyes at her but she just gives a smirk back .the arrogance  of her i never liked her anyway

 i decided to put on a fake mask for my dear Alex "alex so how's your sister hmm?" I wonder what she's been doing she a damn bitch i tell ya she acts like alex is all hers when he's MINE as I was thinking that I hear alex say "
She's been fine right..."

0