Arc 1 chapter 6
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex p.o.v

"... Right sis" as I was eating my breakfast which was a simple meal. My breakfast was just a over easy egg with sausage and bacon with a taste i couldn't quite seem to place mixed in.

 As I was putting a sausage into my mouth my sister says "right bro it's only natural haha" she adds with a boyish masculine laugh.  

As always my sister appears to have bad narcissistic tendencies she developed it when she turned 11 as I was about to say something my friend Carl says "that's good hehe" with a fake mask on that I brought at the time. 

After we were done eating I decided to head home with my sister it's the weekend so I didn't have to worry about school for a little while. 

As we get home we hear muffled laughing from inside the house before long im in my house and hear from my mother "yeah look at this picture of our son and daughter bathing together don't they look cute"

 and it would appear she has a friend over hmm who is she? Ah yes Rosie it's been a little while since I seen her must be because of my birthday coming up as I came over to them i got a glimpse of a binder 

with pictures in it with me and my sister in the pictures I got embarrassed remembering those days my parents forced us to take baths together and let me tell you it's not fun especially when they take pictures of you naked. 

where did my dignity go those days as get closer we hear "ah speak of the devil and they shall appear" my mother says with a warm smile filled with love I always feel weird seeing her with that smile no matter how long I've been with the family  it's 

because of her appearance i tell ya you would understand if you saw her she's 6'5 and muscular while normally that wouldn't be a problem in a normal world but she looks like a man to boot and all of the woman in this world are 6'0 tall and above and look like men.

 One of my worst nightmares is seeing a hulk of a woman lusting after me I get shivers about it little did I know that's what my future entailed... . 

Rosie says "hi how have you guys been it's been a while and I hear we have a birthday coming up for our birthday boy" I say "yes my birthday is on the first of April " 

I think I know the reason I was born on that day the accursed goddess was calling me a fool. 

3rd p.o.v 

As alex was talking to Rosie and my mother alex sister gone to play video games and our goddess was plotting what to do next.

Our goddess p.o.v 

It would appear the mortals birthday is coming up i should prepare a birthday present tee hee I think while humming the strange tune again after I was done deciding on the gift I'll wait till his birthday.

 In a blink of a eye for her our mortal alex birthday comes up. I say "He should like this gift after all it's what he's been hoping for tee hee "

Alex p.o.v 

It's my birthday and my family friends and our grandparents and aunts and uncles came over they were singing happy birthday to me "happy birthday to our dear Alex" 

as they finish singing they bring a birthday cake to set infront of me it has 12 candles and says happy birthday with Alex underneath it as I blow the candles out i wish ,

I hope I can have my powers that are rightfully mine and I can finally become a harem king, 

as I wished that I get a sort of message in my head saying ... WHAT THE FUCK THE ACCURSED FUCKING GODDESS REALLY DID WHAT... 

i was bemused after reading the message and didn't feel in the mood for the happy occasion of my birthday as I eat the cake I cut for myself I eat with a frown as I do my friend Carl comes over and says "what's wrong Alex?"

 As I see the look of concern on his face and lays a hand on mine i relaxe and say while giving a smile "yes I just thought of something that's all" if only he was a girl I thought having my harem king dream again. He appeared to still be concerned but decided not to push it.

Carl p.o.v 

I wonder why my Alex had that look "hmm" I think while looking around as I did I see aurora Alex sister giving a death glare but I just smirk back.

0