Arc 1 chapter 3
154 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex p.o.v time skip 11 years 11 month. 

In one month I turn 12 i made friends with a girly boy who's pretty cute and makes me question if im gay i mean he looks girly dresses girly but is a boy

 trust me I know where childhood friends i thought I finally found someone I could cultivate to become my sla-beauty but apparently she is a he i found out when both our mother's made use take a bath and saw his thing and I don't mean to compare sizes but his is bigger than mine 

which to put lightly made me jealous accursed goddess you could have atleast gave me a big dick if you did I would have atleast forgiven you a little. I thought about revenge for a awhile nothing short of a slow and painful death for delaying this harem king dream. 

Goddess p.o.v 

I was humming the strange tune while thinking He's getting to the age to be old enough for romance should I add what mortals call yanderes yes let's do that "his 'girl' trap friend should be his first yandere hehe and maybe some of those burly girls hmm tee hee" 

I can't wait to see his expression. he still has the dream of being a harem king hmm and wants revenge well he's getting what he deserves I hope he serves me more amusement while he suffers from his actions and he even calls me accused goddess he should be grateful i gave him a second chance at life instead of being "recycled" .

how sacrilegious of him "Hmm should I mess with other gods hehe nah I do it later after the mortal is done giving me amusement" while thinking that alex is having a crisis hmm let's see what happening hopefully something amusing.

Alex p.o.v

As I was heading home from school I see a burly girl that's in my school who is she hmm ah yes haylee.. haylee baker she in my classroom while I was thinking that she comes over to me nervously and Is looking around before working up her courage and says while stuttering"A..lex will you go out with me" with a pink flush while normally it would have been cute and I would have been flattered yes normally this isn't normally while I was preparing to respond my trap friend Carl was looking at me with dead fish eyes like he was about to kill her but I was ignorant and ignorance is as they say is bliss. 

before I could respond she got scared and ran away because of Carl but I didn't know so I was confused and wrote that off as a awkward and strange situation and nothing more but if only I could inform myself of the danger of yanderes if only.

 As we where walking home i was talking to Carl "wasn't that strange Carl i wonder why she ran away like am I ugly?" i jokingly say and Carl says while looking me in the eyes with a strange look which i couldn't place at the time

 "of course not your very handsome hehe" there Carl goes again with his heart fluttering laugh while I thought he was joking at the time these where his true genuine thoughts. 

As we reach our homes Carl ask "alex wanna come over later today and have a sleep over" man if he wasn't a guy I would of enslav- i mean cultivate to be my future wife.

0