Filler but important later on
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd p.o.v
After the drama was over the god of knowledge and wisdom was talking to his friend the goddess of dreams and foresight
God of knowledge and wisdom p.o.v
"[Redacted] was very scary her pressure was equal if not more heavy than the Supreme one"

 and im usually right as he says that the goddess of dreams and foresight says" what do you mean more heavy there's no way [redacted] is more powerful than the Supreme one if she where than why was she punished?"  

While the goddess of dreams and foresight logic was sound she didn't take into account that [redacted] just did it for amusement and could have easily rejected the Supreme one punishment. As the god of knowledge and wisdom he wanted to clarify that

 "the reason she did was because she did it for amusement trust me on this one your lucky she didn't decide to punish you instead and while we're on the topic of the punishment did you pick your apostle ?"

 The goddess of dreams and foresight says "yeah im confident in his victory he's a ex rank adventure in my world he's been a adventure for hundred of years and is a hero summoned from another world what did you get about [redacted] apostle? "

 as she says that with a confident smile . after i reviewed the key details i say " that [redacted] apostles is under 20 years old but remember age is just a number in fights so don't get confident" 

but that seemed to make her more confident and she whispers "my mortals ill get justice for you" I just sigh and say "good luck" 

Goddess of dreams and foresight p.o.v 

My apostle has a vendetta against [redacted] because of what she did his lover and wife died during the misfortune of my worlds she caused and he prayed for a answer faithfully and I told him what happened but know all he has on his mind is revenge so hopefully this can appease his mind but im confident he'll win. But I wonder who her apostles is.

0