Chapter 1: A new student
71 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fligia Magic Academy a place where young students from all over the world can learn and hone their magical abilities. The academy has many different species as their students many coming from Nobility but today we’re keen on one particular village girl that managed to  enter Fligia Academy.. Shojima Sumisato…


“Hey loser where the fuck is my lunch” Kujimo Hinata said while stepping on Sumisato with her foot while her friends laughed at Sumisato “I swear you lower rankers are so useless how the hell did you even get into this school. I’ll need to teach you a lesson” Hinata said taking her foot of Sumisato and readying up a small fire spell “KUJIMO HINATA THAT IS ENOUGH! HEAD BACK TO YOUR DORMS” A voiced yelled out as the girl and her friends scramble away, “Thank you Mr Shin I appreciate it” Sumisato said as she stood up with some tears in her eyes “Sumisato.. You can’t let them keep bullying you like this if you have a problem speak with me I am the principal of this school” Mr Shin said looking saddened at Sumisato’s dirtied look “I know Mr Shin but they all come from nobel families a person from a country side can’t do anything against them..” Sumisato replied holding back tears whilst Mr Shin just looked at her with a sad frown “Well I came here to tell you something.. A new student will be arriving at this school I’ve assigned him to be your roommate maybe you two can be friends?” Mr Shin suggested whilst Sumisato nodded at the suggestion even while doubt was clouding her mind “Anyways I best be off and please Sumisato if anything happens do inform me” Mr Shin said whilst walking towards his office at the end of the corridor.

‘A new student huh? I wonder what’s she’s like’ Sumisato thought while walking back towards her dorm room. Sumisato arrived at her dorm shortly after an encounter with Kujimo Hinata resulting in her getting beaten up again, “I hope the new student isn’t mean like Hinata” Sumisato sighed as she opened her dorm room to see A HALF NAKED BOY!? “AHHHHHH” Sumisato yelled covering her eyes and squatting down resulting in a groan from the boy “Oi. You can open your eyes.” The mysterious boy said as Sumisato slowly opened her eyes to see a boy with dark purple hair and sharp blue eyes staring down at her.

After an awkward silence between the two Sumisato spoke “Uhh who are you?” She said curious “I’m your new roommate idiot didn’t the principal tell you?” The boy spoke with a harsh tone which made Sumisato flinch resulting in the boy raising an eyebrow “I see.. well I’m Shojima Sumisato” Sumisato said holding out an arm for the boy to shake “… I’m Yugishiro Zephon” Zephon said shaking Sumisato’s hand “I hope we can be friends Yugishiro” Sumisato said smiling “Just call me Zephon, Yugishiro feels weird” Zephon said cringing at the fact she called him Yugishiro “Oh okay you can call me Sumisato” Sumisato said smiling as she finally made her first ever friend at this miserable academy.

1