Introductions first
3.2k 8 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, I am Asdark.

I have always been itching to write a yuri novel with lots of love, comedy, and adventure. And finally, I think I am ready to start on this juicy journey.

Yui Kusaka and Airi Mochizuki, first-year high school students, are childhood friends and lovers. While nurturing love at a love hotel, these two Yuri couples are hit by fire and smoke as they fell unconscious inside the burning love hotel.

The next time they wake up, they are in a forest lined with giant trees they have never seen. Apparently, the two have transferred to a different world and are attacked by monsters. But they together escape the difficulty with ease when each of them unlocks their super-hidden potential.

Yui who was bestowed upon with the greatest physical ability ⸺ God's Fist.

&

Airi's magical supreme skill ⸺ Concept Domination.

 

After that they make love and while doing that they decide to do what to do with their life. They form a female-only adventurer party with Mia, a fledgling adventurer, and Saffy, an alchemist who happened to meet them in the woods. The girls will work hard to satisfy each other's needs and wants, rising to the top and becoming the strongest adventuring party.

Get ready to pack your pants tight as this will be the most naughtiest of adventures you would be getting into. So, put this novel into your reading list and this will never leave you unsatisfied but only craving for more.

 

You can also support me on patreon for access to advanced chapters and illustrations, do check my patreon page out for other benefits.

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

81