Chapter – 2 : A New Beginning
2.5k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to appreciate :

  • Van

for becoming our new and first patron member. 

Thank you for your support and that it means a lot to me.

Read 10 advanced lengthy chapters and hot illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 2 : A New Beginning

 

Whispering love into each other’s ears... Airi's drooping eyes caught hold of Yui’s attention.

 

Yui stops caressing Airi and they move away to catch a breath. Yui has always known Airi to be weak physically from childhood, but she has always responded to her feelings. Hence she needed to look after her that she does not deteriorates her health over lusting.

 

Truth be told it was Airi’s idea to begin with to settle their personal time in a love hotel far from the city. They took a bust together for an hour and while having lunch on it and spending their time talking they had booked this hotel online for an hour and checked in.

 

For that purpose alone, Yui had completed her track meet training early. At the same time Airi had seen to all the jobs done as the school council president. They both were honour student and each excelled in their own field’s The whole school knew they were good friends and treated them as some kind of idol duo. But little did they knew that they shared such an explicit and close relationship.

 

While the two never doubted each other’s intention as their teenager’s and girlish desires fruition and grew over each other. They knew it was in their best of interest to hide their relationship from others. So, they had to be vigilant. Whether they were making love at school, at home when they were alone or booking a room in a love hotel like this far from city.

 

As they fell to the bed, Yui and Airi repeated their rough breathing.

 

"Huh ... it felt good, Airi!" Yui said with a gleeful smile as she felt embarrassed to admit this at the same time.

 

"Yeah. I love Yui too. Thank you for always making me feel good like this." Airi described as she always found her president job tiresome and boring. The only thing which interested her was Airi and spending time with her.

She was already an intelligent girl and picked up anything quick. The only reason she studied so hard was because she was thinking of a bright and independent future with Yui and it would be only possible if she put her talents to use.

 

She always dreamed of being rich, and using that money to spoil Yui in all kinds of worldly desires and be a part of it too.

 

Nothing could have made her happier than seeing a joy on each other’s faces.

 

Tring. Tring….

 

Tring... Tring.

 

“Airi, you rest. I will see to it.” Yui said implanting a refreshing kiss on Airi’s head as she continued to lie down.

 

Yui went to answer the call.

 

Tring. Tring…

 

“Hello!”

“Is this ‘Room 401’, mind if we ask do you want to extend your timing for the room.” A voice came from the other side of the telephone.

 

The time for the room was up, and there were only fifteen minutes left so it was a reminder call. But looking from Airi’s condition they knew well to keep things moderate. To be honest they had already planned to go on a date after this and have the same strawberry parfait in a restaurant filled with a gallery of artistic paintings. Both loved to visit such quiet pleasant places, where no would come to disturb them.

 

“No that would be okay. We will be leaving on time.” Yui replied as a she put back the phone on the holder.

 

“Airi, we need to go to the bathroom. Don’t you want to clean up before we can continue on our date.”

 

“I want to continue a bit longer.” Airi replied greedily her lips arched as she looked like a beast ready to attack Yui.

 

“If we don’t hurry, all the parfaits might be sold before.”

 

“Yui, let’s hurry. Don’t just stand there come to the bathroom with me.” Airi responded with a serious face as she caught hold of Yui’s hand and together walked into the bathroom.

 

“Airi, for a genius you are such a clucks-headed sometimes.”

 

“Yui, does that bothers you. But you know I can be like this only around you. Carefree and alive.” Airi replied resting her head on the two bazongas of Yui, she always found so comfortable and kind to her.

 

They were still naked, and half of their bodies inside the warm water of the deep tub made them forget the tiredness of the dynamic intercourse.

 

The bathtub was uselessly large because it was a love hotel bath.

 

Yui held Airi closer to her by her stomach tight.

 

“Heh! What are you doing Yui?”

 

“Nothing? I just feel like not leaving you.”

 

“Is that so! Then take this gift for taking such good care of me.”

 

Airi teased Yui with a kiss on her cheek form her lower position and then continued till the neck.

 

Spoiler

two beautiful lewd illustrations of Yui and Airi pressing their huge breasts together and making love - https://www.patreon.com/posts/chapter-1-yours-65225644?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

[collapse]

 

“I will leave the rest of pecking, when we will be on a trip in our summer vacations.”

 

“Then we can have a live-in together for an entire week. I am sure the teacher won’t mind if two beautiful girls askes that they can share rooms.”

 

“Airi, it looks like you have already made all the preparation.” Yui suddenly found out Airi’s true intentions.

 

“Of course, I want to spend the most part of my life with you. I will exploit my power as School President if that’s what it takes. I don’t care what others say or think. I only belong to you.” Airi said in an affectionate voice as her head dug deeper into Yui’s chest.

 

Yui knew from where such strong feeling of Airi stems from. She was born to strict parents who always forced her to maintain herself and keep all her actions in check.

 

 In the first place, why do high school girls in their first year of high school bother to go to a distant love hotel?

 

The reason’s pretty easy to grasp and catch on to.

 

That's because when Yui once came to Airi’s home. And in Airi's room as usual they started being intimating, and abruptly Airi's younger sister (second grader in junior high school) came in and saw them.

 

 Fortunately, both hadn't taken off their clothes yet and was on the verge of kissing, so they managed to make an excuse of picking the irritant from the eye.

 

That said, the house of Airi was a small rental apartment, and her sister may witness it again in Airi's room. While Yui’s home was a no go because there were camera’s inside her room planted by their parents to always keep an eye on all her activities form her kid’s time.

 

The two who were there in the love hotel. The day was Saturday, so the number of people will increase as time goes by.

 

The love hotel district in the early morning is quiet, and even if you leave the hotel at 10 o'clock, people are sparse, and if you are careful, no one will see you. However, when this happens at noon, the love hotel district will soon be filled with couples. To avoid that, they bother to get up early and come to a distant love hotel to make love to each other.

 

Also, if someone in the school knew that they were coming to a love hotel, they would be suspended from school. But seeing they were star kids of the school; it would only end with warning and they most probably would try to hide such a scandal.

 

But it was still a no go, in after school.

 

Moreover, after that, if they are recognized as a "homosexual" by her friends and acquaintances around her. If that happens, they won't be able to go to school anymore and won’t be allowed to meet.

 

Separation was the thing they were afraid of the most.

 

 In order to avoid that, they both came to a distant love hotel early in the morning and loved each other.

 

"Well, the love hotel has the merit of being able to make a loud voice as much as you want ... Hmm?” Airi remarked as she felt ticklish under her belly because of Yui’s briskly brushing with her back and front pelvis.

 

But this suddenly stopped and Airi asked, “What's wrong, Yui?"

 

 Somehow Yui's appearance was strange. She had a suspicious look on her nose as she sniffed around the bath.

 

 “It looks like something is burning ..."

 

Airi puts her nose on work too and she too felt a strange burning sensation in the air. She coughed.

 

"Eh? ......... Oh, that's true."

 Yui and Airi looks at each other. They hurry up from their tub and wipes their wet body with a white towel.

 

"My hair is wet, what should I do?" Yui asked. She usually left all decision to Airi who could always think with a calm mind.

 

"Change into your clothes, as we need to find out what’s happening on the outside and leave safely if there’s a problem. If there is nothing, you can just dry it later." Airi explained as she buttoned down her shirt.

 

The two people hurriedly put on their underwear and then put on their clothes. But at the same time, it did feel a waste to them for not being able to enjoy the view of their clean beautiful bodies after a wash up.

 

Also, Airi seemed sad that she didn’t get to wash Yui’s body and have more fun in the bath.

 

Airi in denim shorts and short-sleeved white tunic which was her track team uniform. She looks like she's not wearing anything at first glance, as the shorts are completely hidden by the tunic sleeves.

 

 Airi wore back her school dress and puts on a hoodie which she carried around in her bag in case they needed to make a run when there were chances of being found out. Her legs are thin, so her style looks pretty impressive and mysterious.

 

It was not like they were ashamed of their relationship, but they already knew being kids; people won’t take them seriously. They only needed to wait until the day they could stand on their own feet and announce their love to the world.

 

 After changing clothes, the two approach the door of the room. However, at that time, dense heavy grey smoke flowed into the chamber through the gap in the door. The moment Yui touched the doorknob, she felt the heat and apprehensively opened the door.

 

“Koh...Koh…”Airi coughed just by the little smoke choking her small neck.

 

"Eh ......... no way........."

 

“It’s a fire, Yui. Hurry.”

 

 Airi stands stunned. In her ears, a sound like a warning alarm heard from a distance.

 

BZZZZZzzzzzz……

 

The sound of a fire alarm confirmed their suspicion. But they were already on the fourth floor. And the fire seems to be caught nearby either a floor above or below with the amount of smoke and flame that wouldn’t had been possible inside the corridor.

 

“Ah! Airi we need to run.” Yui said as she was about to move out from the door.

 

But before she could, she was instantaneously pulled in.

 

“No, it’s not right. Look out.”

 

BOOOOMMM…

 

Suddenly a loud explosion, and fire engulfed the entire corridor as they closed in on the door.

 

Yui reflexively closes the door in a hurry, but now it seems that they had inhaled a lot of smoke and had evaded into their room.

 

Cries of burning people from outside filled their ears as envisioning them on fire traumatised the little girls.

 

Airi just now saved Yui’s life by anticipating the blast. According to her it was most possibly a fire break out from electrical short-circuit. And by now the whole hotel would be engulfed in flames. It won’t be safe to go out without protective gear or fire-proof clothes.

 

Airi then pushed the wet towels towards Yui and beckoned to wear them around herself. The wetness would keep them cool in the scorching flames which swiftly pushed them into the room’s corner.

 

Yui hurriedly carried out buckets of water from inside the tub water.

 

But the sound of explosion did little to encourage their efforts.

 

BOOMMM…BOOOOM….BOOOM…….

 

“Yui…” Airi called out as she was losing strength and also about to lose consciousness being deprived of oxygen.

......... Yeah ... Yui…" Yui screamed as she held on to the falling Airi.

 

Even if they were on fourth floor; being a love hotel there were no outside glasses and it was a packed room.

 

"Airi, I am here! Wake up…" Yui called out to Airi in a loud voice.

 

“Yui.. leave without me. I will not be able to move.”

 

“What are you talking. I am here and I will carry you around as usual. Don’t worry about the little stuff. The fire brigade will be soon here and we will be rescued.” Yui said distraughtly as if she was not able to believe on her own words.

 

The love hotel was far from the city, hence for the while it would take the news reach there and them getting here on time to save, with every second passing by was crucial, putting them at a much greater risk.

 

"…. those... people ..." Airi muttered.

 

There would be a crowd in front of the hotel, that’s what Airi meant. If she went outside with her, many people will see them together coming out of the love hotel. There will be press and media too garnering attention.

 

“You shouldn’t think of such simple things. You are my world. Those people means nothing to me.” Yui tries to put Airi on her back. As she felt her usual weight of her heavy bust and there was something else that left her horrified… the slowly becoming cold body of Airi.

 

Was she unable to breath? Yui thought to herself.

 

The room was quickly becoming hazy with smoke. The door appeared red as flames engulfed it. Their escape route was cut. Visibility reduced.

 

Yui on an impulse put her lips on Airi’s and blew in every little amount of air she had in her lungs to give Airi oxygen.

 

She cared not of the consequences; or of her own welfare, she would leave that to Airi. But Yui needed to keep her alive and breathing.

 

And if that meant she did not breath herself, she could manage just with that. She was physically strong for one reason, and that was to protect Airi.

 

If her strength and athleticism could not be put to use here then all her training would have been meaningless.

 

She couldn’t have live either way and would have soon followed after her, if something have happened to Airi.

 

"Yui… I Love ... Yu ...?"

 

“I am here. Just be easy and I will save both of us.” Yui put Airi around her arms and held her close tightly.

 

BOOOOMM….MM….

 

The fire broke into the room and there was no way out. Yui shielded Airi from the flames and heat with her own body.

 

“AHHHH…aaaahhh….” An excruciating burning pain had left Yui devastated but she held onto to her life, the girl she had loved her entire life breathing slowly with her eyes barely open as her hands reached her cheeks to feel her.

 

“The next time we are out, let’s have a hearty meal and a lovely night to ourselves.”

 

Yui thought now that it was possibly best, the story she mentioned earlier suddenly becomes a reality. If there truth came out, they wouldn’t had to be here.  If the school knew that two first-year high school girls went to a love hotel and were doing something suspicious.

 

 Rustication at best, dropout at worst. What's more, the two would be labelled as outcasts of society and can be seen by others wherever they go.

 

That would had been a much better life if they were alive and now they could give each other their everything without holding themselves back.

 

Airi was no longer aware of herself. Her breathing and pulses had dropped. Yui’s back was almost charred, her dress at the back left with a huge gaping hole. Still taking on the heat and fighting with the flames alone.

 

Finally, the two girls holding hands. While weeping, they gently closed their eyes.

 

An explosion in a single blast took the whole hotel building and was engulfed in fire.

 

 

--- At a later date, the bodies of the two were not found in the burnt remains of the hotel. In actuality their entire existence seemed to had been described as whisked away or vanished from the entire world without leaving a trace.

 

[Next Chapter : Blooming Resurrection]

 

So, this is what a real Yuri novel is....

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

 

Hello there readers. Hands off to you guys for giving such a pleasant response to my novel on the first chapter release. I can't express how touching it was for me, to see an overwhelming likability to the title ⸺ "Yuri Life! In Another World" from your side.

 

Also, if you would like to already start reading several 10 chapters in advance and see the illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out with my school fees.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

 

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon.

 

56