CHAPTER – 6 : AWAKENED FORCE
1.4k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 6

AWAKENED FORCE

 

Yui from the start never had a failure’s mindset neither she was ready to so easily yield the match to the monster. She dexterously and fluently dodged every attack the monster threw at her.

 

And even with the two broken sticks in her hand. She used the ripped side with now sharp pointers to create swift poking impacts at its every soft ligament she could spot under its overgrowth.

 

With small cuts the demonic beast’s movements dulled but grew in strength as it felt agitated. Yui did not know what to do next or whether to keep continuing like this.

 

She did not know any way to cause a fatal wound in the monster’s body?

 

The only thing she could  was stall the beast till Airi would have been able to escape.

 

The question was for how long?

 

Just then Yui heard Airi’s voice calling out to her.

 

She was perplexed to see that she did not ran away. But at the same time, it was given that the two were together and always will be.

 

“Yui trust me.” Airi yelled at her.

 

And Yui now knew better than anyone that all her problems would be solved.

 

Airi had always used her wits and intellect to help Yui out of several of her life problems. Whether it was the decision to get her into sports, her second love and even helping her with studies.

 

Airi always took care of her like a little sister at times, occasionally looked up to her as a big sister and sometimes even as a mother like figure. But love bloomed in each of them and continuously kept on growing and budding, like an eternal moon-flower unfolding new petals each day under a moonlit-night.

 

And now not only she could see Airi confidently telling her how to take care of the monster. Airi was now shinning in a red light. Even her eyes had a distinct red glow which made her look mature and irresistibly seductive.

 

She wanted to hug Airi at that moment a thousand times and feel her new aura. She wanted to keep gazing deeper into those beautiful red ruby eyes and drown in their love.

 

“Airi. Air. Airi. I am going to always protect you.” Yui whispered to her heart.

 

And before she knew she too found herself glowing in a golden blue light. Her whole body drenched in that luminesces much similar to that of Airi.

 

“So, it wasn’t just an optical illusion because of the sunlight.” Yui muttered to herself in shock.

 

Little she understood what was happening to her body or rather it all started feeling dream-like. She might have preferred that. But the growing pain in her burning back, the conviction and responsibility to protect Airi and the strong impact of the monster’s blow was all real to her.

 

And a faint phosphorescence radiated from her fists and enveloped her figure which could be compared to the physique of the most acclaimed idols.

 

Suddenly, an irresistible desire bubbled up from her soul.

 

[ Unique Skill : Connect — God’s Fist ]

[Awakening ⸺ Infinite Burst]

 

The power that surged out of Yui’s body followed a bizarre course. It emerged from her consciousness, connecting to the world’s energy at the edge of all thought and idea she had at that time.

 

The need of strength, enough to punch a hole through this damned monster’s body.

 

To be so quick to carry around Airi like an angel on wings.

 

To be so determined that no matter what came between them she would break through every hurdle to reach her love.

 

Finally, Yui could feel the force within herself multiply. Glowing in the same dazzling blue light, she felt she could now move at an infinite speed.

 

Had infinite strength, had infinite stamina and all she did was just think of keeping Airi safe, which she always did. It was a feeling which now grew up as a natural instinct. Her body always moved on her own seeing Airi in any kind of problem.

 

Airi’s smarts and beauty always attracted hatred and greedy sights, but Yui was their to scare them all away.

 

But in this situation of life and death, as if her love for her had now blossomed into a beautiful blue wondrous energy that pulsated through her body. Craving for warmth and a strong familiar belongingness to Airi.

 

This power that might had been lying dormant within her always, was forever and will only be meant to be used for protecting Airi. And nothing could have been a better moment to unlock such a power when they really needed this.

 

[Activating skill : Soul Strike]

Invoke [Augmentation Cast : Infinite Speed]

 

A display of words reflected in her eyes as she quickly tried to read and grasp their meaning.

 

For just an instant, Yui felt an indescribable discomfort in her body as her hips and thighs tightened. Her body tend to bend a little lower as if it instinctively diminished air resistance.

 

Then she gasped, returning to her senses.

 

And she spontaneously knew what she had to do next. After all she had Airi’s assistance as always.

 

“Grahhhaaaa….” The demonic beast roared as its claws now extended forward swung like a massive tractor’s hands.

 

It now seemed to have caught on to his impending doom and was now trying desperately to kill the two girls.

 

Yui too had already learned the way to defeat the demonic monster from Airi and it was all thanks to her that she could move freely without any worry.

 

Her speed accelerated as it became faster even for her eyes to keep up. But despite that Yui knew where she was heading to ⸺ at the hind of the monster.

 

It’s blind spot and expose its weakness.

 

She ducked the monster’s jab and using the same propulsion like a spring Yui jumped to the side and dashed forward from under its belly.

Reappeared at its back.

 

Leapt above and finally swinging her pole’s tip at the exact same spot Airi depicted to her as its Achille’s foot.

 

In the monster’s nape she implanted the stick with all her might.

 

A pool of red fountain so strong gushed out of it as it dirtied Yui’s cloth, staining it all red.

 

But it was just the tip of the ice berg that she might had been able to scrap off.

 

As the monster stood paralysed with the sole attack on its delicate point it still breathed life. With such a gargantuan body, there was no way a small hole in its neck could kill it immediately.

 

Knowing that, Yui already aware of her newfound strength and she was using all her experience putting it together and piecing it into one to bring it to perfection.

 

Though Yui did not know where this power came from. But she knew one thing the best that to live and keep Airi safe she needed to kill this thing in front of her.

 

She could forgive no living being if it had a small ounce of desire to harm Airi and even if it was just as simple as a joke. Even then Yui would have killed them without a second thought if those conspicuous thoughts ever reached her.

 

And now this monster was the very reason they were troubled and pushed to the brink of death.

 

They were both having a happy meal and enjoying their passionate time with each other alone, cuddling and flirting.

 

Yui wouldn’t have minded if she had to live with Airi in the forest. With their brilliance and strength together combined they could have turned the forest into a civilisation. All that mattered to her was being together with Airi.

 

But this monster threatened that very beautiful dream of theirs.

 

“Unforgivable. I am going to kill you and anyone for every trying to come between our happy lives.” Yui screamed as her suppressed thoughts surfaced.

 

Airi heard Yui’s declaration loud and clear.

 

She was mesmerised by it and at the same time was impervious to the ruthlessness it carried along in her speech. Airi could only end up feeling like a princess and Yui her very own knight whom she fell in love with.

 

A perfect fantasy in another world.

 

An instant later, Yui sprang up before the demonic bear could move again.

 

“Hiyaaaa!!” Yui screamed as her lungs felt heavy with the responsibility she carried now. Keeping her happy life safe in an unknown place she needed to be brutal if time and place demanded it.

 

“Raaagh!” This time the roar was that of the demonic bear as its immobility finally came undone. The beast leaped, crossing several yards in an instant it moved towards Airi.

 

The monster went for the passive target, Airi, as if it possessed some kind of unnatural intelligence. 

 

Airi on the other hand stood there without a worry. Unaffected by the approaching monster’s charge because she knew someone would always be there to protect her and she would be there to provide help.

 

As the monster was about to lift its claws and mark the final strike on Airi….

 

 Blood spurted out, and it was not of Airi because it was black in colour.

 

“Now you know what happens to them who tries to mess with us; right Yui!” Airi talked to the beast in a disrespectful tone and looking down upon it as the monster already lay dead on the ground. Adding a chuckle to her fine lady like appearance.

 

A huge pool of blood leaking from its messy wound and two gaping holes.

 

In that moment Yui had used her own miraculous energy as she straightened the fingers of her right hand and thrust it straight into the heart of the bear leaping over it body, all in a single jump.

 

And she did it without breaking a sweat.

 

Her arm flashed blue and sank wetly into the monster in search of its soul. And when Yui grabbed it she pulled it off without any show of kindness.

 

In truth it was a form of school of combats that Yui had studied, a point-blank Martial Arts skill. And with her new magic abilities she had augmented her body to the extent of developing her hands into a sword that could pierce through anything.

 

“Airi are you alright.” Yui quickly asked looking in her direction.

 

“I am just fine. What about you?” Airi spoke gracefully returning the question and Yui’s concern.

 

Both were oblivious to the strange foreign monster that should not have existed in the first place and attacked them. And it was now lying dead at their feet.

 

But who cares for such little details when all that mattered to them was each other?

 

“I am fine too…” Yui’s voice cracked in the middle of her statement, as an unbearable pain hit her hard. She knew she had overdid it, as her body was still not trained enough to hold such strong powers.

 

Saying that Yui slumped over, powerless.

 

But before she could hit the ground Airi had brilliantly embraced her in her hands. Yui’s head bouncingly falling over Airi’s bazongas cushioning her fall.

 

Airi entangled Yui’s head into a warm hug, though she might not had been aware but Airi knew her feelings were absolutely reaching Yui.

 

After all, together they had avoided yet another deadly situation. Their strength together combined stood above all kinds of powers.

 

“You did a good job Yui, protecting me. Now let me take care of you while you rest.” Airi said in a heartbeat.

◇ ◇ ◇

Story Spoiler :

Spoiler

Our Yuri couple is now engaged in a fierce fight with a dragon; but it keeps on reviving even after they have killed it. Also our Airi seems to be having a troubled and strange situation with her body with a change the two never expected. Can the fate of these two girls ever free of problems and how are they going to survive this time.

You can already read new chapters in advance {When the heart bleeds} on my patreon - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

[collapse]

[ Next Chapter : Acceptance ]

 

So, this is what a real Yuri novel is....

And I want to keep giving you more of this....

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

 

Hello there readers. Hands off to you guys for giving such a pleasant response to my novel on the previous chapter release. I can't express how touching it was for me, to see an overwhelming likability to the title ⸺ "Yuri Life! In Another World" from your side.

 

Also, if you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see

illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out with my school fees.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patron at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you all again soon in the next episode.

39