CHAPTER – 8 : A MORNING WITH AIRI {❤❤}
1.4k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 8

A MORNING WITH AIRI

 

“Airi, wake up. Sleepy head, it’s time to wake up. Food’s ready!” Yui said the last of her words loud and it worked miraculously.

Airi’s eyes opened slightly, batted several times, and she smiled at Yui who pulled her by her shoulders. Airi moved over the soft layer of leaves as they got crushed under her hip and legs producing a crackling sound.

“Good morning Yui!” Airi woke as she simultaneously smelled the hot food being cooked over a bonfire.

“Good morning Airi. I made breakfast just for you and made all the preparations for moving out. I guess it was our first night in a cave like this and next time we will actually be able to sleep on a  proper bed.” Yui said in a high spirit. Her athletic charisma made the people around her feel strong.

“Yui you shouldn’t move much, especially when we need to get your wounds at the back treated.” Airi scolded her for doing that, but she was glad that Yui was doing well. And event he immediate first aid was doing well.

“Don’t worry about it. I think if I move in consideration the burning does not bother me that much after using my super powers.” Yui pulled up the worried Airi from her bed.

“You’re strong, Yui. Much stronger than me…” Airi blinked at this, then smiled.

“What are you talking about? My actual strength is you. So, you are the one who is actually strong.” Yui traced the pale skin on Airi’s chest up to her lips and could feel their gentle touch.

Airi did not speak further.

But Yui also noticed that Airi did not wore a bra right now, her two dangling jugs from her chest were hanging outside her shirt, buttons almost at the stretch to broke and fell apart.

Yui just couldn’t move her eyes from such a wonderful pair of boobies as she wanted it to cushion her head inside it.

Just that warm, smooth sensation coming through Yui’s fingertips was pure intoxication. She could not believe that such a beautiful and perfect thing in the world could actually exist. But in truth she was her lover and had sex just the last night in the middle of the forest which they were complete strangers to.

Airi stared into Yui’s eyes and gave a slow nod. Yui removed her fingers and walked to look at the food.

“Yui thanks for making all the preparations.” Airi said as she rechecked all of the items on the list. They had stored some of the fruits which Yui collected in the morning by waking up early before dawn.

They needed to stack up on food and for Yui who was once trained in survival for honing her athletic abilities it was no big deal.

She even caught some fishes and found some rock salt that could make the fish tastes even better.

Additionally, making a small sling bag thanks to an irregular tree whose rubber like leaves worked for a perfect storing vessel to put some leaves as wiping material and storing water by making small pockets out of them.

Food and water was going to be the key element for their survival if they had to walk for a long time in this heat.

Airi looked up and the blazing sun had a perfect view for a sunrise. A thing which they could not see in a city. But the growing light in between the trees and the golden hue which travelled past them like a tidal wave of pacific light was all the more refreshing.

It was their first morning in another world, after all. A morning in another world just for the two of them.

And the expression on their faces was even brighter to each other as they had a successful start of the day.

 “Hey Yui let’s take a bath together.” Airi said excitedly.

“Coming. Let me just see that the fishes are cooked from all sides.” Yui said as she waves hand at Airi who was undressing herself in the open.

They had thoroughly checked that there was no one living here. And had their mind set at ease with showing their nudity to each other alone and having a long uninterrupted intercourse late last night.

“At least the water’s cold.” Airi felt calm as the heat in her body left her and cool water trickled over her body.  

“It’s so pure. I think we really are somewhere not on earth.” Yui said as she lifted some water in hr palm and let it slid through between her folded palms.

“I want to stay like this in water forever.” Airi was more than relaxed. The last night sex might had tired her out. But now as if new energy had filled her and she could go for another round right now.

“Make sure , not to go too deep Airi.” Yui said as she held on to Airi’s hand whose little body weight and giant boobs made her float and easy to drift off.

The force of the current in the river was a bit high so they needed to be careful where they kept their feet in the riverbed.

“Then I think you should hold me tight.” Airi seductively added as she tried to run in water making sure it was on the safer and shallow side.

But still Yui was worried if Airi went overboard and ran after her in water.

Chap! Chap! Chap!.... Chap. chap. chap.

“Are we actually playing now?” Yui cried out as she kept on running after Airi who was trying to splatter cold water on her from far now.

“But aren’t you having fun? Catch me if you can.” Airi challenged one of the world’s best athlete Yui.

“Then get ready. I am coming!”

And so, the morning game went on…. Or it was supposed to be!

Chomp. Chomp.

Chomp. Chomp.

The one who was strongly munching on the fish was none other than Airi. A hint of anger was clear on her face.

Yui on the other hand was sitting on a nearby rock in dismay holding a single roasted fish in her hand and salt rock in another.

The two were totally naked and eating as they had left their clothes to dry under the sun.

“I am sorry Airi. I didn’t realize and I did not wanted to…”

“And… You did what?” Airi sarcastically continued as she opened a single eye gazing at Yui who was devastated. She continued, “Yui all I wanted was to play a normal game with you. But you caught to me in the next few seconds. I couldn’t even run very far”

“I am sorry I tried to hold myself back and not run fast but Airi is so….” Yui mumbled eating half of her words along with the bite from the fish.

“Don’t make excuses. You could have just pretended to let me go. But you latched on to my chest and… Don’t tell me you are jealous.” Airi tightened her hands around her boobs as they were barely able to cover them. Rather the mere sentiment of trying to hide and not able to make her looked like a seductress who preys on every little emotion and can arouse such strong impulses of desire to leave others vulnerable.

“I think I too would want a fine pair like that… Let me have a look. How did they get this big? ”Yui properly started massaging them as she tried to cup them in her hands.

“Ahhh.h..hh..Nighh..hhhh.” Airi neighed like a horse on awakening impulse as her nipples burst up electrifying.

Now, her red eyes were faintly brimming with tears. She raised her hand to Yui’s lips and put them inside her mouth. She took her fingers inside out from Yui’s mouth whole covered in her saliva.

And putting them in her own mouth she covered her noises which was getting louder by second.

“Maybe if I drink milk form these every day… I too can get my bust size large….” Saying that Yui bit Airi’s nipples and with her teeth she picked the pace up.

“I am not a cow.” Airi protested with a deep purr in her voice as she gasped for air and resisted. Her moaning became louder but Yui did not care. She was too busy in discovering what kind of potion Airi drank to make her tits so big while her body was too thin giving her a busty boost.

Probably the reason she runs so slowly or always suffer from a shoulder ache. Yui was also attracted to the delicate line of her collarbone, just visible above her neckline.

“You literally have cow tits. I am sure there is more from where this came from, and it’s so tasty, I can never give up on such an appetizing meal.”

Airi - Cow tits bikini scene - cosplay - 2 beautiful illustrations

Spoiler

 

Slurp! Slurp!

Slurp! Slurp!

Yui sucked further on Airi's pinkish nipples and enjoyed the rich sweetness of the white milk that poured in her mouth like a jet. The amount produced at such a young age was itself phenomenal. the smell of it could have itself driven another to complete hypnotized madness.

“No, please stop. I have already been lactating too much yesterday. Anymore and I think my nipples will be forever perked up like that.” Airi begged Yui before she was about to release in orgasm.

Yui was not holding back at all as she gently pushed Airi down on the rock. She pushed her legs between Airi’s clitoris and rubbed her private parts vigorously with it.

The two girls naked on top of each other was a view to behold. One with such a delicate body who was a sex addict for Yui’s body and skin ship and another with an athletic and perfect body who loved to pleasure Airi’s body in all ways possible and to always see a satisfied naughty smile on her face.

.

“Gwaaaahhhaaahahaaa….” A strange outrageously loud noise followed in from inside the jungle.

The two bodies in heat stopped moving and became disjoint.

“Yui we should stop now.”

“I think its best if we conserve our energy on travels.”

“I would second that. But if possible we can do it in night if we find a good spot.” Airi added embarrassedly.

“Sure. Next time I will breastfeed you.” Yui said excitedly as she already had her fill and felt energetic.

The two put on their bra and panties which were dry by now after left hanged in front of the bonfire they lit. One of the reason the two girls felt the need for such skin ship could have been because they were never out in the wild.

They regularly needed to clean themselves in the river, so that they do not catch any infection. And the best way to clean was to get a bit dirty first. Both in body…. Mind and soul.

After putting on their only dresses and packing the stuff they had collected they set out again on another adventure this time to find a settlement.

“Airi do you think it could be another of those monsters we encountered yesterday.” Yui asked, but she was not worried in the least.

By the looks of Airi she could already tell that a plan was prepared to slaughter anyone who came between them. And Yui was well aware of how Airi was both an unforgivable, scary and masochist person and also a badass when it came to being merciless.

Yui also loved this scary part of Airi because to her she always appeared gentle and seeing her in a new light excited her, because these feelings were only directed towards those who wanted to harm them.

“Yui I think this is the best moment we learn that we are no normal girls anymore. Because we have super powers and I can show you how and what kind of possibilities it can really open for us.” Airi said confidently as she pointed in the exact same direction in which that fearful roar came for.

From the looks of Airi, Yui could tell that she was going for the kill and the thing she did to the monster yesterday was just the beginning of her revenge and her carnage.

◇ ◇ ◇

[ Next chapter : SYMBOL OF DESTRUCTION ]

Spoiler from future :

Spoiler

Airi just now discovers that she is drinking Yui's blood but don't know why? She has unknowingly undergone a body change by using magic and Yui willingly offers herself. Forced by her vampiric instincts what Airi is going to do now...

You can read several chapters in advance on patreon and find out - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

[collapse]

 

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out with my school fees.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

33