Chapter – 11 : When the Heart Bleeds
763 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Dan

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 11

When the Heart Bleeds

 

Yui’s body shook with goosebumps on hearing the vicious roars of the revived wyvern. The light aura started to leave off and dissipate from her body.

Airi succumbed to her weakness looked pale in Yui’s arm. Her skin colour faded as if her heart was about to stop beating.

“Y-Yui don’t give up. Not this time. I won’t faint and leave you all on your own. Especially not in this new world when we only have each other. You protected me from the demonic bear when you were wounded and we did not even have these powers. This time it will be my turn.” saying that Airi’s face twisted with agony. She knew she had used all of her magic, but failed to realise what her actual source of regenerating this magic was.

Strange sensation grew up on Airi as light started fading from her eyes. Instead, darkness crept in. Her eyes suddenly turning blood red, as Yui noticed them too.

The wyvern still screamed in the background while it healed itself at the same time. Thunder rolled, and storm fire burned the forests. Flames and smoke painting the horizon with their grim pitch-black hue. The smell of soot from the burning and flying ashes poisoned the fresh morning air.

Yui hugged Airi, bringing her close to her chest. Protecting her from all the damages using her broad back as a shield. Her body always moved on its own and her back becomes immune to all pain and suffering whenever Yui had to protect Airi.

Yui wanted to escape with Airi as fast as she could. But the forest fire locked them in like rats. They fell in their own traps.

“Airi don’t worry I am here. We will survive this again like the last time. It will be just like a miracle, you will see.” Yui said bringing Airi even closer to her. She had an expression like that of a broken doll, too anguished to either laugh or cry.

“There won’t be any miracles. We will have to protect ourselves on our own. And this time I will keep you safe Yui... You don’t need to sacrifice yourself anymore. I love you…. And your smell….” Airi murmured expressionlessly, seemingly without emotion.

“…of the blood.” Airi’s lips weaved the words without emotion. She at the same time stared at the faint scratch on Yui’s neck from where blood leaked.

Yui tilted her neck a bit, seemingly perplexed.

“Eh?”

With Yui’s body still rigid, Airi gently brought her face to her neck. She took in a deep whiff of the scent of her hair. The odd sensation from the nape of her neck made Airi let out a yelp.

“You smell good, Yui.” Airi informed Yui of her thoughts with frightening bluntness. Yui’s shoulders trembled a little.

“Wh-what are you saying, all of a sudden?!”

“Your hair’s so silky, too. It feels good.” Airi rubs her face on Yui’s chest.

“Please stop that! Wh-where are you touching?!”

“Your neck is softer than I expected, Yui. And really light…”

“A-Airi! Th-that tickles, Ummm!”

“…You really do smell great. Sweet.”

“What’s suddenly up with you!?” Yui took a quick glance at Airi’s face.

And she kept on looking; unable to move her eyes away.

Her focus drawn to Airi’s face.

Not only because she was that great to look at. Beautiful. Unblemished. Pure. Rose red-lips. Deep ruby red eyes.

And in between two small pointy teeth from the upper jaw latched out as cute little fangs like a toy makeover used by cosplay artists.

“Where did you get those from?” Yui perplexedly asked. She never remembered Airi having fangs on her and she have been behaving strangely too at that.

Airi did not reply. But kept on staring at the flowing blood from Yui’s neck like a predator.

“Airi…wh-what are you doing?”

Yui was seized by shock as she watched Airi’s bizarre conduct. She seemed to have lost her mind, as if that austere expression she’d worn up until now was just a lie.

On the other hand, Airi’s breathing was ragged as she looked back at Yui or rather that flowing blood.

As Yui attempted her rebuttal, Airi put her tongue against Yui’s neck and blew her breath onto her. Yui’s body twisted as if desperately trying to escape from within Airi’s tight grasp which latched onto her. But her struggles were weakening.

“Yui I want to drink your blood.”

“⸺Wh..!?” before Yui couldn’t even finish her surprised guess.

“Gwaahhh…” Airi in a feeble voice raised up to her neck, her mouth opened wide, revealing silver fangs glistening in her saliva, dug deep into her neck. Flesh blood surfaced.

 Something took Airi and those fangs drew in blood from Yui’s body. Yui soon realised that those fangs were more than real and deadly.

“Wuahhaaaa…..muaaahhhh…” Yui led out pained moans as the small pair of canines, no, Airi’s fangs. Opening her veins and drinking blood straight from it.

‘But why is Airi, doing this? What has she turned into? What happened?’ Yui couldn’t help but wrap her head around it. The tension of the wyvern and Airi’s health still lingering on her. Both blood and the energy inside her body left her. Her hands resisting the bite fell down only to scratch the ground as the biting pain turned into a numb freezing chill.

The suddenly becoming hot, Yui felt both bliss and pain. And she stopped further complaining.

 For some reason, Airi smiled gently as Yui stared in agony at her. And then all her pain vanished. If Airi was happy by drinking her blood, if that is what made her smile. She would give it all to her.

“Yui….Yui I want more?” Airi spoke after a long time.

When Yui looked at her. Her face colour restored back. Her eyes glow with a dauntless gleamy red and her white hairs now shone like moonlight.

“Airi you can drink as much as you want. My blood belongs to you.”

“Yui.” Airi called out in a voice of surprise as Yui suddenly embraced her.

Airi embraced Yui in her arms. Yui let out a short seductive moan. Airi then mounted on her and sucked her nape vigorously.

 

Illustration of Airi embracing Yui

It kind of reminded Yui of the vampire-fictions she used to hear from her classmates. But she never got time to read those because her athletics and training demanded time and dedication. There was no place for distraction.

Airi could feel faintly warm, pleasant scents coming from Yui’s slender, quivering body.

The clean scent of her hair, and other sweet scents of her body. And the smell of blood— which she drank. But Airi knew that this blood was serving as her source of energy now. For some reason she had turned into a vampire and was becoming strong by feeding on her girlfriend’s blood.

Yui loosened the chest ribbon of her uniform. Then she undid the buttons, exposing her ample breasts. In so doing, she exposed her white flesh, her slender collarbone, and, of course, her slender neck.

Yui slowly stepped forward, as if posing for the new vampire princess Airi to admire.

As she looked down at Airi, her vision was compelled towards the tidy underwear Yui wore and the modest bulge of her breasts.

 “Y-Yui’s blood. I want more?” Airi yelped.

Airi desperately wanted to fight the desire to drink Yui’s blood that gripped her entire body. All her senses craved for blood, otherwise she would have died without it.

Airi now understood she was no longer a human. Most probably some unknown force had changed her entire being.

She knew all too well the crimson-dyed hallucination filling his field of vision. She was now also certain that she could replenish her magical energy through the act of drinking blood. Blood working as a catalyst or an elixir for her new kind called a ‘vampire’.

A vampire’s urge to drink blood was triggered mainly by sexual arousal. In other words, by Airi’s lust for Yui. Always craving for skinship with her body.

A fierce impatience. Oppression that felt like it was tearing Airi’s body apart. Thinking of Yui, her girlfriend. The thought of hurting her felt like she couldn’t just stand still any longer.

Then, suddenly, she attacked her without warning. It was not just merely sexual arousal but those were just by-product feelings. Fabricated to overcome the guilt of drinking blood.

‘Yui just doesn’t understand how desirable she is. I love her and yet I am drinking her blood.” She didn’t understand at all just how hard it was for Airi to restrain her vampiric impulses around her.

“Ah, ow… Ai…Airi…” Yui screamed in pain as she writhed and felt happy at the same time. It was like the fangs at the same time released an aphrodisiac fluid directly into Yui’s veins. She had an unstoppable desire of getting bitten by Airi. She could only find this method getting closer to her int heir love relationship, willing to step any bounds and eat the Adam’s apple.

“Deeper… go deeper…” Yui begged like a girl in heat who couldn’t wait and Airi throttled her fangs into her neck’s vein, responding to her desperate feelings.

Yui closed her eyes intensely, enduring the pain. Yui’s lips let out frail sighs.

Finally, embraced by Airi’s arms who took the lead, all strength drained out of Yui’s body. It was as if both of their shadows melted together under the chaotic crimson moonlight.

The giant wyvern’s resurrection complete, and at the same time Yui’s transformation into a Vampire was successfully brought about by drinking Yui’s blood.

Yui’s black gleaming eyes were wet as she cried in pain but a part of her felt satisfied to relieve Airi’s hunger.

Airi’s shining crimson eyes too were wet with tears. White fangs drenched in blood peeked out from her lips.

Airi had by now learned a new truth.

If a pride of human cannot defeat the hunger of a monster. Then she just needed to turn herself into a monster with hunger and desires even greater than that of the strongest monster.

 

[ Next Chapter : Blood Awakening ]

 

Spoiler form future :

Spoiler

Learn how Airi gains her new powers from her vampiric transformation. What caused it. Will Yui turn into a vampire too or will she come to accept this sudden reveal of truth of this world.

[collapse]

.

I am going to release a new novel titled - Picking Up Beautiful Girls In A Zombie Apocalypse

the first chapter is already available for free do try it out - Chapter 0 

.

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you want to learn what actually happened to Airi to go into sex drive mode and why she bit Yui on neck like a vampire you can read  chapters in advance on patreon. its the start of the month, so I wanted to remind you all.  https://www.patreon.com/asdark

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

 

25