Chapter – 13 : GLUTTONY
638 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Omni
  •  
  • Capt Vix

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 13

Gluttony

 

Airi’s face was beaming with an elfin smile and was filled with unprecedent magnitude of pleasure as she saw the death of the wyvern by her own eyes.

It was majestic.

Her true power.

Unshakeable. Intangible. Unrivaled.

Airi’s eyes grew deeper red in colour, her white hair glowing with moon light shade. Her mouth bearing small vampire’s fangs and with her body aura red too. She simply had a feeling she stood above all creation after that display of her supremacy and destruction.

And now with this colossal power Airi knew she could bend the will of the world to her side….

As the dust from the explosions cleared out.

The world was painted red in the huge wyvern’s body internals, guts and blood vessels. Pools of blood scattered in the giant crater left because of Airi’s magical explosive attack.

But in that haziness of the rising clouds of smoke, shafting upwards and dissipating.

A strong light emanated from the crater’s epicenter. Airi with her mystic eyes, could sense a massive force of magic emanating from it.

Without hesitating or a shred of fear, she ran towards the light. The colours radiating in her eye because of the affected surrounding magic had now made her curious.

She wanted to learn more about this power, and the best way was to probe around everything that contained it.

Jumping into the crater and affixing her leg to the ground, she slowly slid down the slope. Making sure her dress did not get dirty by touching any of the gross dead flesh. The place was stinking, but Airi had already transferred 100% of her concertation towards that glowing substance.

The bloody sight and the horrendous smell did not bother her in the least. Nonetheless she was not normal herself.

As she was now in walking distance. She found a giant crystal, almost fist size lying barren on the ground.

“What’s that?” She asked herself in awe.

Airi moved forward and quickly picked the shining stone up.

“The magic radiations is definitely coming from in here. Did the wyvern leave this behind… just like in a game!?”

Airi gazed at the purple irregular stone crystal. Brilliantly glowing.

She clutched it in her delicate hands and it was kind of hot and cold sensation tingling her fingers at the same time.

Airi had a premonition that this entity was the power source of the wyvern. Much like in a game point system, the monster’s item drop was a close resemblance of it.

But Airi had no way of knowing how to use it?

Other than contacting the indigenous people of this world and asking them directly. For now she simply considered it a rich culmination of magic form the monster ⸺ a magic stone.

For now she placed it inside her pocket and climbed out of the crater. She just now remembered that her girlfriend, Yui might had been waiting for her on the top.

“Yui! Yui! Did you see? We finally succeeded in defeating the dragon.” Airi shouted from far.

But incidentally there was no response. Airi got worried and quickly climbed out of the crater.

Airi ran closer and found Yui lying helplessly on the ground. She was simply unconscious.

Airi picked her up and raising her by her head. She lightly slapped multiple times on her cheeks, calling out to her. Hoping she would wake up hearing her voice.

“Yui. Yui. Yuuuui! Wake up! We won...Yuiiii…. Yui.”

“Aiiiiriii… is that you?” A miraculous voice came in response. It was both weak in voice and expression. But Yui was able to wake up.

“Yui. You are safe.” Airi assured her and was grateful that no harm was brought to her in the fight.

“I am glad. So we really made it alive. Airi I knew you could do it.” Yui’s eyes were barely able to open on their own. Her voice grew weaker.

Suddenly, Airi became quiet. As a realization struck her.

She at least was aware that she did not appear a human any longer. Like a vampire she had outgrowing teeth. Or, she might had become a demon in this world. Harboring great powers came at its own cost.

Yui as if grasping this small doubt of Airi. She knew Airi always had insecurities because of how her parents always kept her distant and always tried to force their control on her. Airi was a fragile girl from inside no matter how strong she tried looking in front of Yui.

Yui could always sense that hesitation and it was her job to always calm her down and let her know that she wasn’t alone.

“Airi. You are just fine as you are….” Yui’s hand reached Airi’s cheeks gently caressing the beautiful unblemished soft skin. Airi’s charming dimples, strong jaw, a small and delicate-featured mouth with red glossy lips. Pure, young and beautiful. And definitely intelligent and strong.

Her vulnerable qualities masks a strength even she didn’t know exists.

That’s the Airi; that Yui fell in love with.

But now more than ever she was heart-broken. And her words spoke for her worries.

“But… I really don’t know. Will I stay myself or I would change into a blood drinking vampire…. I just don’t want to hurt you Yui.” Airi tried to find the wound on Yui’s neck. But it was healed already. Might be because of Yui’s own body enhancement magic.

It would have been nice, if she could write it off as a dream. But Airi felt her fangs drenched in blood and she exactly knew of her crimes.

She bit Airi because of her need on her neck, forced herself upon her and finally drank her blood.

And ended up hurting her badly enough that she could not stand on her own anymore.

This wasn’t an act of love… it was assaulting Yui. Airi could never forgive herself.

The fact Airi could become a traumatized blood sucker and get infatuated with blood was no different than becoming a murderer of her own love. And she was scared of such a prospect. Airi being intellectual and extremely careful she always considered each possibility in detail. She grew up to be unstable and always doubtful of people. She only trusted herself.

Until the day Airi met Yui and she started trusting Yui more than herself now. What Yui said to her would ever become her absolute truth. Her reality.

Her perfect world ⸺ if there was one it would be that of Yui.

So when Yui, even in her weakened state, lifted up her back further. She kissed Airi on her lips. It was not a deep kiss or dropping and affectionately exchanging their salivas into each other’s mouths.

Yui’s wet lips dampened her partner’s lips in turn and when they parted it gently brushed on Airi’s fangs.

In seconds the fangs became smaller and smaller, her glowing sinister eyes returned to those being innocent and normal. Tears left Airi’s eyes washing off her guilt reminding her that as long as she was with Yui everything would turn out fine.

Because she wasn’t alone… they were together as one.

If something was hurting her it would equally hurt Yui and she would absolutely not want that happening.

So as long as she could be with Yui she could be human, a normal girl who was madly in love with her. A normal relationship with each day and night spent lively and making love.

“Airi… I feel weak…” Yui’s murmuring pulled back Airi to reality.

Airi had deduced just now that if she needed blood to restore her magic and strength.

Then Yui who too used magic to enhance her body would need a power source. But unlike Airi she did not grew fangs and Airi won’t be able to offer Yui her blood.

For a moment it seemed to be a dead end because Yui’s condition was worsening. She could see her pupils growing smaller and losing in brightness.

She worriedly look around and in doing so, that huge magical stone rolled out from her pocket.

Dropping it on the floor it landed exactly in between Yui and Airi.

As Airi was about to pick it up and put it back.

She failed to notice a greedy pair of eyes.

Hands stretching out.

They picked the magical stone before her. The sparkling of purple grew on its own.

And in the next second Airi was dumbfounded to see Yui eating the stone like crazy.

Her teeth which should have been stopped by the stone’s hardness sunk through the stone’s structure very easily.

CRUNCH…CRUNCH…..CRRR…..CRUNCH…

And in the next few seconds the crunched pieces of stone went down from Yui’s mouth in her stomach.

“Yui… what… are you alright…” Airi could not define what was happening in front of her eyes.

But when Yui suddenly woke from her rested position. She stood up and appeared just fine and strong again.

“Airi what was that stone? I feel back to normal after eating that. Maybe stronger than before.”

That’s when both Airi and Yui understood that when they transferred to this new world, even their bodies somehow got altered. Most probably it was done to adopt to the environment and magic of this world.

Now it was up to them to decide whether to consider this a good or a bad change.

A boon or their bane in disguise.

◇ ◇ ◇

I have great news readers the first chapter of Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse is available to read on patreon for free for now as a sample. You can try it right now here : Chapter - 1

 

{ Next Chapter : Seeing Through }

 

Spoiler from future :

Spoiler

A pair of adventurers are approaching Yui and Airi to investigate the wyvern's appearance in a forest. but on seeing Yui and Airi astray and with no identities they decide to sell them off to slave traders by leading them to a dungeon and kidnapping them from there. While Yui and Airi meets a beast girl - Mia whose life in danger as the adventurers are planning to rape her...

You can read chapters in advance on patreon and finds out what happens next already.

[collapse]

.

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you want to learn what actually happened to Airi to go into sex drive mode and why she bit Yui on neck like a vampire you can read  chapters in advance on patreon. its the start of the month, so I wanted to remind you all.  https://www.patreon.com/asdark

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

 

22