Chapter – 25 : The Goddess who summoned Us
511 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter – 25

The Goddess who summoned Us

 

“Airi…Airi…” Yui shouted for a name while she looked around finding nothing but darkness.

 

“…Yui I am here.” A calming voice called out her name and they knew they were in this dark world together.

 

“I have been waiting for you two for a long time!” A mysterious voice of a girl of apparent young age sounded.

 

A white light emerged in front of Yui and Airi, and that light gradually turned into a woman.

 

That was the woman with the mysterious voice. Her hair was golden and her skin was white, the sight of her simply reminded them of snow.

 

Her facial features were quite well defined, with pale blue eyes. She was wearing a white robe over her body. She almost looked like a Greek goddess or something.

 

“Who are you?” Airi asked apprehensively as she checks on Yui who just stood beside her in a white empty space surrounded by white faint mist.

 

“I think you have already heard a lot about me. But I am Wilona.” The woman said it with a big smile.

 

“Hey, isn’t that the goddess of love?” Yui remembered what the priestess told her.

 

“Then that means she is the real deal!” Airi said unbelievingly.

 

“That’s right my little girl Yui.” With an elegant smile, the self-proclaimed Goddess said calmly.

 

“And why should we believe you?” Airi rejects her introduction. But she was confused.

 

From the start, she had little to go on but it was the first time they talked and she already knew about Yui’s name. And the new space in which they stood now truly seemed to be divine.

 

“Always being the careful analyzer girl, Airi. I am so looking forward to meeting you girls.” The woman starts walking without looking at them.

 

Airi and Yui nod to each other as they follow. For now, they could not think of a stranger harmer them.

 

"A little late but I will introduce myself. I am Wilona, the Goddess of love.” After walking a few meters, she turns around and continues.

 

“And I have summoned you to save this world.” The goddess declares herself seriously.

 

“…Is that so,” Airi says expressionlessly.

 

“Ohhh…” Yui’s expression came surprised as if she had just now realized the significance of what was being told to her.

 

“Gosh! At least be a little surprised.” Wilona says despairingly.

 

“I mean if you already knew us and then summoned us then you are foolish to consider that we will try to save the world for no reason.” Airi retorted.

 

“I guess that was idiotic of me. But from the start, I had been watching you always and loved you two girls from far.” Wilona confessed.

 

“…” Yui held an embarrassed face as she remembered what erotic things she did with Airi the last night. And thinking of someone always watching her was shocking.

 

On the other hand, Airi was more interested in what the goddess had to speak for herself, so they let her continue further.

 

“From the start, I had no reason to summon you or interfere with your life back in your previous world. But when I saw you two…” Goddess Wilona’s face saddened.

 

“Thank you so much. Thank you for saving Yui’s life.”

 

“I never thought we would be saved by a goddess. But thanks a bunch for saving mine and Airi’s life.”

 

Both Yui and Airi held the goddess’s hand and had wonderful smiles on their faces. By then they had already surmised that it was her who actually saved them back from the fire in the love hotel.

 

“I have done nothing praiseworthy. My powers and influence in this world have reduced to a worrisome figure. So, I could only bring your souls into this world, while your bodies were risked to fire.”

 

“So, does the changes in our body comes because of your divine powers,” Airi asked.

 

“That is correct. I needed to heal your bodies here and then add magic circuits to them to get them accustomed to the new world where you should be able to use magic powers with my blessings and your soul energy. Turns out that you two were filled with it and I had no reason to worry.” The goddess said looking at the two girls waiting for their reaction to the big news.

 

“Then what does that make me,” Yui questioned herself loudly.

 

“The way the magic circuit develops in your body is like a cell dividing and growing after entangling with your soul and on its nature. Airi turned out to be a progenitor vampire and Yui is a Magi Gula. Both are extinct races in this world so you two are unique and have special powers specific to your races.

 

“What are they?” Airi asked animatingly to Wilona as she played with her fangs by touching them. Airi had slowly gotten better at controlling her vampiric urges and also when to use or hide them.

 

Yui too wanted to know so she looked at Wilona with awe.

 

“Magi Gula was a race that grew on feeding magic from innate objects and eve soul directly. While Airi is common as a vampire drinks blood. But by being a progenitor she is at the top of the food chain and can live under the sun and form blood pacts. The person with whom you forms blood pacts can gain new strength and unlock their potential. So, choose wisely.”

 

“I see. But I still do not understand why did you not summon us before here.” Airi asked thoughtfully. By then the three had gotten to know each other better and seeing that the goddess was friendly and a parent-like figure they could talk without reservation.

 

“The answer to that question brings me to the real reason why I have summoned you. Listen to me carefully.” Wilona infused her voice with seriousness, while Airi and Yui looked directly into her eyes of the person who had changed their lives forever.

 

***

{Next Chapter : The Truth - Click here }

Support me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

21