Chapter – 37 : A Night’s Surprise
486 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to our new patron :

 

Chapter – 37
A Night’s Surprise

Airi’s kiss was soft and warm. Yui didn’t feel the world overturning or the entire Universe lighting up with all the colors of the rainbow.

Her mind simply went blank as the tiredness of the day vanished from inside her body. She was completely immersed in the feeling of the kiss and, with deliberate slowness, tasted Airi’s lips, enjoying the moment when Airi was becoming truly hers.

Her right hand softly caressed the back of Airi’s neck, sending tremors down her partner’s spine, as her tongue pried Airi’s lips open.

Her second-hand acting a bit naughty and having a mind of its own slipped through the opening in Airi’s cleavage and right into the tightness between her breasts.

It could be only a few seconds or it could be a whole eternity but the two finally separated after exchanging saliva.

Air’s heart was beating loudly, threatening to jump out of the ribcage. Yui could feel it on her hand while massaging her left boob.

The kiss didn’t satisfy Airi’s yearnings for Yui, they only grew stronger. Her desires were screaming in her heart with violent vigor. Yui seemed the same, despite the greedy breaths of air she took, her eyes were glowing with a burning need.

Being looked at with such eyes by Airi made Yui’s clouded sense of reason fly away. She impatiently embraced Airi and pulled her into a deep kiss again, while her arms were roaming inside Airi’s body in madness and pulling the latter’s clothes off.

Airi pulled herself closer to Yui at the same time. She desperately intertwined her tongue with Yui’s while letting the other have her way with her.

The kiss was long. Neither Airi nor Yui wanted to separate. The moment their lips parted it felt like a hole opened inside their hearts, overtaking their souls with coldness. They sought out the warmth in each other, plunging into the hottest abyss of their desires.

The two pulled each other’s bodies to bed with Airi down and Yui on top of her.

Separating from another kiss, Yui asked with a raspy voice, “What now?”

She looked at the small disheveled figure in her arms with hunger. There was really no need for this question, but she wanted Yui to ask her to do it, to invite her this time.

Airi’s breathing was rugged and hot, her face flushed. She looked back at Yui with eyes that were clouded over and whispered so softly as if she was fading away.

“I need you Yui, right here.” Airi pulled Yui’s face deep inside her, burying her head into her balloony boobs. she snuffs her body and also breathes in her smell.

Yui didn’t need any more confirmation. She could hardly hold herself back as she began to roam her fingers over Airi’s body. Her knowledge of body physique was superb and she, with mechanical precision, caused Airi to moan softly and shiver over and over, feeling heat build-up in her own belly bit by bit.

Yui caused Airi to go soft in her arms again and again as she lowered her face and she left a kiss mark on Airi’s tender neck.

The feeling of hot temperature that came with contact gave Airi’s heart a sense of satisfaction and fullness, and yet, she couldn’t get enough. Her mouth moved down Yui’s collarbone, as she kissed, sucked, and even weakly bit into the soft skin, making Yui tremble and moan every time along with her own moaning voice.

Yui pushed the top of Airi lower, took the right nipple into her mouth, and played with it with her tongue as she teased the left with her hand, making the over-conscious Airi scream incomprehensible things in pleasure.

No matter how many times they did it before, that electrifying touch Yui left on Airi’s body left a deep impression on her.

Yui then moves her right hand down Airi’s spine and drew circles with her fingers on her tailbone, causing the latter to move her body closer to the other, only to be played in more and more exquisite ways.

The middle finger of Yui’s right hand penetrates into Airi’s pussy and starts playing the sensational body keys inside her.

After Yui got her fill of Airi’s breasts, she laid Airi on the bed and moved further down, leaving a trail of marks on Airi’s belly.

She knew Airi was ‘ready’ but it was very fun to see her partner writhe in a subconscious desire, so she gently, ever so gently, laid many kisses over Airi’s hip area, as her hands were stimulating the previously found weak spots of Airi’s body as the latter’s hands were tightly grabbing the bedsheet.

After that, Yui, with a smile, moved to Airi’s face and looked into the latter’s eyes that were clouded over. She kissed Airi’s forehead, and then thrust her fingers inside Airi’s softness down, making Airi open her eyes wide in shock.

She then lowered her head again and gave Airi a kiss, while rubbing her fingers at the entrance, building up Airi’s tension.

“I-it’s not good, Yui! No, it’s not-”

“Mmmmhhhmhh…”

Airi’s speech came to an end with a silent scream and a sweet honeyed kiss.

“Remember we cannot make a sound or others will find out,” Yui smirked as she pushed a second finger further inside Airi's vagina.

“You! You!”

Airi who was usually accustomed to such pleasuring acts retaliated by pushing this time Yui down to bed and stood on top of her belly caressing it by passing a hand under her clothes reaching to her cleavage as well.

“What is it?” Yui was surprised by such an impulsive reaction.

Airi tilted her head in a cutesy way with a slightly demonic smile.

“Yui I have a surprise for you.”

“Really! What is it?”

“It's a toy. Let’s try playing with that together. We have a long night ahead of ourselves.”

***

{Next Chapter : Curvy Girls Do It Better }

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
11