Chapter – 39 : Found Out?
363 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 39

Found Out?

 

“Good Morning Airi…” Yui rubbed her eyes as she woke up and feels the cold around her body. Removing the bedsheet, she finds herself naked and another naked body of Airi lying on top of her.

 

“Hweuhhh!” An inhumane surprised sigh left Yui’s mouth.

 

Yui slowly came to her senses, her eyes grew wide. She gasped in horror, finally aware of her actions, as if awoken from a dream.

 

The whole night they had spent using a toy that Airi had brought and they ended up doing some mature adult stuff.

 

She was embarrassed about herself but at the same time could not let go of that amazing feeling and satisfaction she felt using the magical item.

 

Remembering that crazed face of Airi when she every time thrust in her brought a smile to her face.

 

“Wake up Airi. We should go for breakfast now.” Saying that Yui kissed Airi’s temple.

 

“Good Morning Yui!” Airi woke up and saw Yui in front of her. Sitting naked she gave a mischievous smile and jumped on her pushing her down on the bed.

 

“Airi not in the morning… someone might come on us…” Yui gazed directly into Airi’s face which was directly above her gazing with her lustrous and jubilant red eyes.

 

“You can have me in breakfast.. if you want.” Airi was not going to move away so easily this time and Yui was finding herself weak after last night’s hard work she had put in.

 

But then Airi paused just as they were about to fall, smiling while teasing Yui.

 

“But… Ah~ Ah~ Ah~” Yui’s demeanor changed as Airi started rubbing her knee on Yui’s secret garden. Feeling the stiff sensation around her private part Yui groaned.

 

And the fact that Airi was doing it continuously without giving her a single moment of relief made Yui powerless to fight back so she simply surrendered to her.

 

As soon as Airi could, she grabbed Yui’s buttocks and sat on her lap.

 

They now shared a deep kiss while exploring each other's bodies with their hands, and it's not a surprise that Yui’s focus was going to be on Airi’s huge chest.

 

Yui never cared about her size but after so much teasing… she always loved Airi’s boobs and playing with them. The juice that reeked from the soft fleshy tips at such a young age when the teenage hormones had just started booming was a delicacy to her.

 

All of Yui’s shyness slipped away in an instant, and she is now moving her hips back and forth rubbing her spot against Airi’s mouth, enjoying herself in the process where Airi was licking her pussy passionately.

 

Yui’s silky skin and her body are still tender, despite her physical athleticism.

 

It had been only a few minutes and Airi could already feel the wetness around Yui’s pussy.

 

Lisp…Lisp….

 

"Ah! Slower... I'm still... sen…sitiv~... "

 

"Hmm!" Airi responds.

 

Airi moaned loudly after Yui began massaging her boobs, and for a brief moment, Airi slowed down a little but kept sucking them, pinching them. Airi licked harder against Yui’s vagina.

 

Airi only stopped when Yui felt that she was about to finish, annoying her while at it.

 

She continues only after Airi pinched Yui’s butt.

 

When did she start being such a tease?

 

Both of them had first-time given over themselves holding back in the morning and got even closer and more intimate just after waking up. Even with yesterday’s lethargy, they had found new energy to continue pleasuring themselves together.

 

The hot and wet sensation was maddening to both of them as they moaned even louder.

 

Thump….Bang…

 

A sudden voice of bang alerted both Yui and Airi.

 

A brown-haired small guest barged into the room at really bad timing.

 

"What are yo-uu?”

 

“AHHH~! "

 

At a really bad timing, Yui gave her loudest moan as she came right in the middle of her shout, terrifying our uninvited guest as she looked at Yui that was now laying back and on top of her Airi sitting with a face full of glee and her legs pressing together due to the pleasurable sensation that flooded across her body.

 

***

 

{Next Chapter : What Next....?}

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

8