CHAPTER – 46 : BELOW THE GROUND
271 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Kevin Agwaze

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

CHAPTER 46

BELOW THE GROUND

 

A burning light appears on top of Yui and Airi. It was Airi who had cast light magic to create a light elemental orb floating in the air.

 

The moment the shadows formed; the girls were taken aback by the huge underground cave they found themselves in now.

 

Now the white beast tailing on Yui’s shoulder jumped onto the ground and started running.

 

“We follow it.” Airi signals to Yui.

 

The light orb floats alongside them shining on their path and showing how the beast took.

 

After following it for about two minutes the cave forked at several places and while it was like a maze, the beast was their eyes and ears in this cave.

 

Kwaaakkkaaaa…kwaakakaka…

 

“Airi what’s that?” Yui asked on hearing the inhumane voice echoing in the cave.

 

“We are soon about to find out. Yui be on guard.” Airi warned Yui and looked at the tunnel suspiciously.

 

She activated her vampiric magic eyes and found out that the tunnel now opened into a large open space and light was everywhere.

 

But more importantly, it was inhabited by inhumane monsters.

 

“We are surrounded,” Airi mutters as the two girls enter the opening from where light flushed in.

 

“I will cover you,” Yui said simultaneously brandishing her new sword. She had been itching to use it.

 

The moment Airi’s and Yui’s eyes adjusted to the light. They were mesmerized by the shining crystals which hung on the ceiling.

 

But below was inhabited by ugly-looking green goblins.

 

The place looked dirty and destroyed crops fibers could be seen scattered on the ground.

 

“I guess we have found the real culprit. I will now pass judgment on them.” Yui gets excited at the thought of slicing goblin flesh with her new sharpened light sword.

 

“Let’s completely eradicate them. But Yui this is a great finding what we see above is a rare magic crystal. Let’s aim to take this place and make it our own.” Airi realized and quickly assessed the potential of this place both as a hideout hidden from the outside world and as a naturally occurring mineral cave over which they can monopolize and make big money.

 

“Really this will be our secret place.” Yui excitedly yells at the prospect of owning a place that only Airi and she could come to.

 

“Yes, and we can do anything here and make this our lover’s hideout.”

 

“Kiyaaaa…” the beast suddenly chimes in.

 

“And we can get to caress our new pet all day here and play with it.”

 

“Yeah let’s become the bosses of this place and rule over it.” Airi extends her authority like a queen commanding her knight Yui and her newly acquired pet as they were about to engage in a war with a goblin settlement.

 

***

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

6