CHAPTER – 52 : TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE DUNGEON
362 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Boom Boxxy
  • Henry Hammond

  • Arved Pittner
  • StephenCreationsDisciple

  • Benjamin

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

CHAPTER - 52

TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE DUNGEON

 

“Airi we need to get to Mia. We have to help her.” Yui asserted.

“I know. That’s why we will use our powers to get there as soon as possible. Mia has helped us a lot and we will need her to survive in this town for a while more until we become self-independent.” Airi suggested.

“Airi….” Yui tightly stretches Airi’s cheeks for thinking so logically and being mean toward Mia.

“Right. Right. I know. I was just teasing. It's because she is a good friend of ours and I too like her.” Airi confessed. Usually, she would not feel so emotional about another person, but Mia seemed to have her own charms. Or, it was just Airi being herself and wanting to protect those fluffy cute cat ears.

“Yes. That’s what I am talking about. Let’s save her and get to pat her tail and ears as much as we want.” Yui jumped in excitement.

“That’s what you want. Eh!” Airi muttered surprised by Yui’s outright comment.

“Well, we can have her give it to us as a reward.” Yui seemed to be plotting her own game now as well.

“I don’t oppose this proposal at all.” Alicia too sounded a bit malicious wanting her fair share too in this.

"Ok let's get to it." Yui now picks up Airi in her arms like a prince lifting her princess. Yui had many times carried Airi like this before when they were going to make love on the bed in the love hotel. Airi getting the princess treatment always made her feel titillated.

Yui's hand reached below Airi's leg and the other supported her back. While Airi rounded her own hands around Yui's neck. The two faces each other looking shyly.

"Hold on tight."

"Right...."

Yui unleashed her magic power now shrouded in a blue aura. She holds Airi tight in her arms and starts running at lightning speed as if talking to air.

Yui was slowly perfecting her body strengthening magic and making herself to be able to use it for longer durations and fights.

Within a few seconds, they were close to the gates of the city wall.

“Oh, no Airi the gates are already closed. What should we do now? Should we ask them to lift it up?” Yui asked in distress. She did not want to stop the momentum she had gained while running.

“No, it will only waste time. Do not worry.” Airi’s encouraging words were enough to put Yui at ease and not worry at all.

Airi thinks for a second and flashes her eyes with her vampiric red glow.

“Now. Take a right and head to the back part of the wall. No one should be able to see us here because of the darkness of the shadow from the wall."

Airi heads in that direction at full-speed running but was surprised by what she found there.

“Airi it's just a huge wall. I can’t jump or climb it.”

“I will make the way for you.” Airi brandishes her hand and using her telekinetic skill she forces the brick in the walls to protrude outward.

A staircase formation now adored the wall from the very bottom to the top.

“Well, that’s great.” Yui quickly takes the leap and jumps from one stair to another.

She reaches the top and was for a single glance amazed to see the view of the city with the setting sun.

“It's breathtaking.”

“It's lovely. I am really glad we are here.”

But the two knew they had no time since it was a rescue mission for their friend.

Yui looks down and the similar stair formation was below and she follows jumping down the same pattern.

No one was able to see Airi or Yui use their special magic. And Airi put back the bricks in the wall just as how it was before.

Yui now continues rampaging through the forest and Airi made sure they were on the right path. Airi had previously seen a map on the bulletin board of the guild and the location of the dungeon. Obviously thinking about the future she had memorized the path with a single glance with every detail and landmark mentioned.

As to the fate of any monster who was willing to attack Yui on her way to the dungeon was met with the fury of Airi’s magic. Either their bodies were put with holes made with small stones running through them like a bullet.

Or they were crushed under huge boulders to bloodied minced flesh.

The two were simply unstoppable.

In no time the two girls were now exactly standing outside the dungeon entrance.

And before they knew it they were standing outside the dungeon.

The Mrenglalok Dungeon.

It was of a cave-like appearance in the front and an unfathomable darkness seeped from inside. It would have been intimidating for anyone who saw it for the first time.

“Yui we will have to fight a lot of monsters and I will make sure to use my mystic eyes to find on which floor Mia is.”

“I am ready and I will keep you safe. I promise.” Yui held Airi’s hands tightly.

“I know that. Let’s start our first dungeon exploration and our rescue mission for our new friend Mia.” Airi declared as the two walked into the dungeon fearlessly.

Their face did not possess fear, anxiety, or hesitation, but it was brimming with confidence to conquer anything in their path and the deep trust they had in each other to make anything possible. After all their first dungeon exploration adventures out of many were only just beginning now.

***

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
8