Chapter – 58 : DEMON SLIME
200 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Xynusder

for becoming our new patreon member.  

Thank you for your generous support and it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 58

DEMON SLIME

 

“Where are we?” Airi suddenly wakes up from the blinding light. She remembers something happening. She looks around and is relieved to find Yui beside her.

“I am glad we made it together.” Airi holds Yui's hands close and the warmth from her chest wakes her up.

“Airi… are you safe,” Yui asks when she opens her eyes.

“Yes.”

“And Mia?”

“She is fine too. I have healed her but she is mostly drained of all her energy.”

Airi looks at Mia sleeping beside her and then she remembers her words. It’s a trap.

Airi again looks around and tries to identify the place but could not. It was not the part of the dungeon they had traveled to reach there. She quickly surmised that perhaps it could have been some kind of a teleportation trap.

“Yui I think we have teleported to some unknown area in the dungeon.”

Most probably the blast from Frida’s staff caused this.

Airi and Yui were still unaware of the horrors of the dungeon. But instead of freaking out, Yui left everything for Airi to figure out.

“Ahhhh….” A scream attracts their attention.

It was Frida and she was resting on a dungeon wall. Unbelievably in front of her was a huge blue slushy thing.

“What’s that monster?”

“Isn’t it supposed to be a slime the way it looks?”

Airi and Yui gasped at the colossal size of the blue slime giant in front of them. It was almost 20 feet big. The slime carried its body forward like a jiggly jelly and slowly approached Frida.

Frida held a broken magic staff in her hand. It was only because the staff was special her mediocre magic appeared to be incredible. But without it, she was back to being a pathetic slut.

She cried her eyes and her nauseated nose made her look like a brat.

“Don’t come near me. Why’s my magic not working? It's all that mongrel’s fault. I will kill them.” Frida despaired and finally, the monster reached her.

At first, the monster did not appear to do anything harmful. But the moment the slime’s gel body came in contact with Frida.

A reaction happened and Frida screamed in agony when Airi noticed carefully. A fascinated smile surfaces on her face.

“Well looks like she is done for!” Airi exclaimed with an exquisite expression. She hated Frida for harming Mia and for trying to hurt Yui.

Yui then saw in surprise as the slime’s body encroached on Frida and her skin started to melt. Within seconds Frida’s voice died as she lost her consciousness and her body dissolved into the big slime’s body. The jelly kept on swirling till the body became a skeleton and even the bones evaporated in its thick acid body.

“Even her skull… they are melting.” Yui had a surprised look and pitied Frida for meeting a painful end. But the two girls did not care for Frida’s life in the least.

“Airi do you think we can deal with it.”

“Getting close is not an option as it would melt our bodies,” Airi said. Since she could not see a passage to escape and because of being a trap she knew she had to defeat the monster to get out of his place.

She finally decides to use a spell. A spell she learned just now by analyzing Frida’s magic using her red vampire’s eyes.

“FIRE STORM.” Airi speaks and with all the magic stored in her body, she collects them and channels them through her hands. Handling such a large amount of magical energy caused her to hair glow white again and her vampiric senses grew on her.

Because of continually using magic she grew hungry and was almost at her limits. It would be her last attack and so she put in everything to take down the giant slime monster. “Not now…” Suppressing her feelings Airi continued to channel magic.

Airi had no problem in aiming since the slime stood still after eating Frida.

A massive wave of fire surrounded the slime. The temperature became so hot that the two girls started to sweat.

FWOOOSSSHHHH….

“What?” Airi and Yui both exclaimed as the firestorm that Airi raised was extinguished the moment it came in contact with the flames.

“It almost looked as if it ate it?”

“Where are we?” A voice came from the back and when Yui and Airi turned Mia was awake.

“Mia are you awake, how are you feeling?” Yui and Airi got closer to her to listen to what she had to say.

“I am better than before all thanks to you two trying to save me. Did that dungeon trap bring us here?” Mia looks around and then her expression suddenly becomes grim.

“What’s that doing here? It isn’t supposed to be here?”

“What do you know, Mia? Clam down.” Something about the big slime had put Mia in a trance.

Yui tries to caress Mia’s head and fluffy ears to return her back to her senses.

“That floor had never been reported of a teleportation trap before and a hidden place inside a dungeon. It doesn’t make sense. Tell me did you use magic on it.” Mia still seemed terrified.

“Yes, I used fire magic. But it did not work.” Airi informed her.

“With that size, it is not an ordinary slime. It’s one of the strongest legendary ancient monsters that cannot be defeated. It was supposed to be extinct after the demonic realm was sealed.”

“So, what is it really then.” Yui and Airi could not help but feel the same tension as Mia. They did not know how this world worked so they had to depend on Mia to learn about it.

“It’s a demon slime.”

***

 

[Next Chapter - Can I Have It]

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

6