Part 1
376 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Red sun...The red sun shines upon a boy entering a school, he covers his eyes with his hands. He sighs and went inside the building.

Later...

3rd pov

There is a short hair boy, he has black hair, blue-silver eyes and is 164 cm tall, 2nd year of high school and 17 years old. He is surrounded by his friends, pleading him to crossdress for a festival event in their maid cafe themed classroom. The boy refused and tried to run away, only for the exit to be blocked by the guys in his class and then dragged by the girls. “Traitors!” The boy glared at his friends as he was brought to the changing rooms surrounded by girls. After a while we can see him coming out of the changing room. “Wow…”

Check comments for source if image does not appear.

 

The boy comes out of the room with a gray hair wig and a maid dress. He looks extremely humiliated, he almost cried but  tried to hold them in. The boy was named Rui  Getsumei (moonlight tear) he had  a feminim face and body, and a higher pitched voice than the rest of the boys, many have mistaken him as a girl and because of  that he is really wary about his appearance. The maid's clothing made both boys and girls gasp in awe of his appearance, some fainted and some had a nose bleed. “You look great, Rui!” The class cheered on his name. His face becomes much redder and more embarrassed, he couldn’t take anymore of this humiliation and struggle to break free from the girls grasp. He ran outside of the classroom and head to the rooftop to cool his head.

Rui (First name) Getsumei (Family name) / Getsumei Rui’s POV

“Haaaah…” I sit and wait on the corner of the rooftop, waiting until the blush and heat on my head go away. “I know it’s for the event, but at least  consult me about it, before forcing to  dress me up like this.” 

(flashback)

Just before this all happened, I was standing halfway placing my bag and other stuff in the locker. “Since this week is used for preparation for the upcoming school festival in November, there are no studies and students are free to visit the school for meetings and preparations.” If I remember correctly our class chose a maid cafe for our class theme, the other class chose theater play and haunted house. I didn’t get to chose what event to pick before because I was sick and stayed home at that time. Once I finish organizing my things in my locker, I head towards my class and opened the door. There was no one in the class. “That’s to be expected, it is currently 7 am afterall, others would probably come later.” Since there is nobody in the class, I head towards the drama club, since the costume we’ll be borrowing belongs to them.

To my surprise however, all of my classmates are inside the club’s room, and the rest is history.

(Present)

 

“Hahh… I should apologize to them for running away suddenly.” I stood up, dust myself off and walked downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I noticed that the hallway is quiet. There were a lot of 3rd years running around before, gathering materials and playing around. I shrugged it off.  “That’s none of my business. I need to go back to the drama club room.” Soon, I arrived infront of the door, I slide it open only to be assaulted with an extremely bright light. I covered my eyes, and rolled at fell on the ground. “What the hell!” A few minutes later, the pain in my eyes subsided and finally, I’m able to see again. “I swear once I found out who the hell thought it was funny to flashban-!. Huh?” There’s no one inside the club room, only some clothes and some personal belongings on the floor along with an ominous looking magic circle drawing. 

Getting a bad feeling from that circle, I tried to run away from the club  room and reach past the door and go outside the school. Keyword tried. As I ran past the door, something slimy grabbed me by the neck and dragged me towards the magic circle. As I struggle more, additional slimy tentacles  that I take a look at appeared  and restrained my arms, legs “AHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENINGGGG!!!” The  tentacles then dragged me into  the portal on top of the magic circle until finally there’s no longer light in my vision, my consciousness begins to fade and my head feels drowsy. Finally I fell unconscious. (Shadow realm lel).

 

5